Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 29478 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:41 - Dec 9 with 1302 viewsCatullus

I'm watching the BBCQT debate right now and it's bizarre. The SNP have laid into Labour and the Libdems and it got quite testy, they're basically on the same side @stopbrexit. Angela Rayner was having a go at Farage looking and sounding every inch like an attack dog. For a while Farage and the Tory just sat there quietly letting all the others let rip at each other.

They're doing Boris's job for him, no wonder he's staying away from debates.

An audience member even pulled Swinson up on her actions saying if the Libdems hadn't bottled it and had instead voted down the GE she'd have had more chance of stopping brexit. He basically said she'd enabled brexit because of her desire to become PM.

It's anarchical and the presenter is doing her best but they all keep shouting over each other and Rayner is the worst, is that Labours idea of kinder politics? The Greens look the most sensible and reasonable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:45 - Dec 9 with 1293 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:41 - Dec 9 by Catullus

I'm watching the BBCQT debate right now and it's bizarre. The SNP have laid into Labour and the Libdems and it got quite testy, they're basically on the same side @stopbrexit. Angela Rayner was having a go at Farage looking and sounding every inch like an attack dog. For a while Farage and the Tory just sat there quietly letting all the others let rip at each other.

An audience member even pulled Swinson up on her actions saying if the Libdems hadn't bottled it and had instead voted down the GE she'd have had more chance of stopping brexit. He basically said she'd enabled brexit because of her desire to become PM.

It's anarchical and the presenter is doing her best but they all keep shouting over each other and Rayner is the worst, is that Labours idea of kinder politics? The Greens look the most sensible and reasonable.

Rayner is always dreadful.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:50 - Dec 9 with 1275 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:41 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Who's the presenter?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:54 - Dec 9 with 1264 viewsDarran

They’re going on about council houses fućk me we used to sleep five to a bed and three of those used to wet the bed.
I learnt to swim before I could walk.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:55 - Dec 9 with 1260 viewsmonmouth

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:50 - Dec 9 by Darran

Who's the presenter?

King David-Tyres

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:56 - Dec 9 with 1257 viewsCatullus

Who's the presenter?

Emma Barnett

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 1251 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's the presenter?

Emma Barnett.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:58 - Dec 9 with 1244 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:57 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Emma Barnett.

Tidy,never heard of her.

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:58 - Dec 9 with 1237 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:58 - Dec 9 by Darran

Tidy,never heard of her.

She’s on 5Live every weekday bar Friday and also regularly presents Newsnight.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:59 - Dec 9 with 1233 viewsunion_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:56 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Emma Barnett

She’s Jewish you know😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:00 - Dec 9 with 1228 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:58 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

She’s on 5Live every weekday bar Friday and also regularly presents Newsnight.

I don’t usually watch/listen to the BBC it’s shit.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:04 - Dec 9 with 1206 viewsKilkennyjack

Dont ever vote Tory ......

Beware of the Risen People

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 1175 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:04 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

Don't ever vote for terrorist supporting Corbyn.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 1150 viewsGowerjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:19 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

Peston of course, actually is Jewish...

You’ve lost the plot completely.

You’ve said people are criticising a non Jewish journalist because they think she’s Jewish (when no one did) while yourself criticising a journalist who actually is Jewish. And you’re screaming anti semitism while doing so.

Wow.

There are reasons why he's like this.

Apparently..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 1148 viewsCatullus

You know already that the Tory austerity was blamed on over spending by the previous (Labour) government. At the time austerity was announced Alistair Darling, Labours Chancellor had said if Labour had won the cuts would have been deeper. It must be true becauise it was repeated on QT tonight.

It doesn't matter, Labour or Tory, we are screwed anyway.

PS, I just saw the clip on the news Bojo does eventually look at the picture and apologise.

And at Leeds general we saw more kind politics when Matt Hancock was verbally abused. He went there to say it wasn't good enough and he actually looked genuine, if you can fake sincerity you've got it made, so they say.

Now something Tory I can really get behind, Bojo says the BBC licence fee could be looked at. At bl00dy last.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:29 - Dec 9 with 1133 viewsKilkennyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:19 - Dec 9 by Catullus

You know already that the Tory austerity was blamed on over spending by the previous (Labour) government. At the time austerity was announced Alistair Darling, Labours Chancellor had said if Labour had won the cuts would have been deeper. It must be true becauise it was repeated on QT tonight.

It doesn't matter, Labour or Tory, we are screwed anyway.

PS, I just saw the clip on the news Bojo does eventually look at the picture and apologise.

And at Leeds general we saw more kind politics when Matt Hancock was verbally abused. He went there to say it wasn't good enough and he actually looked genuine, if you can fake sincerity you've got it made, so they say.

Now something Tory I can really get behind, Bojo says the BBC licence fee could be looked at. At bl00dy last.

Johnson handled this so badly its a joke.

A clueless clown who lied to the Queen.

Feck Johnson. Feck Farage.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:36 - Dec 9 with 1124 viewsNookiejack

It’s going to be awful if we don’t get Brexit done - years and years of paralysis
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:46 - Dec 9 with 1117 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:36 - Dec 9 by Nookiejack

It’s going to be awful if we don’t get Brexit done - years and years of paralysis

Oh do shut the fûck up you fûcking aching simpleton Tory fanboy gullible gobshite.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:52 - Dec 9 with 1101 viewsBest_loser

The paralysis will come from years and years of negotiating trade deals

The EU have ruled out any deal that touches across to acess to British fishing grounds

Brexit is a con

I want to remain but even I can see a true brexit is the farage wto one
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:53 - Dec 9 with 1099 viewsBrynCartwright

The best way of getting Brexit done is to completely revoke article 50 and stay in the EU. They we go. Brexit over with. No more Brexit. Stay in the EU and keep our propserity and our UK Union. Brexoy will mean no more United Kingdom, as Scotland will leave.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:32 - Dec 9 with 1058 viewsKilkennyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:53 - Dec 9 by BrynCartwright

The best way of getting Brexit done is to completely revoke article 50 and stay in the EU. They we go. Brexit over with. No more Brexit. Stay in the EU and keep our propserity and our UK Union. Brexoy will mean no more United Kingdom, as Scotland will leave.

And we will see a united Ireland.

And then a free Wales.

England will become a giant care home for old loud stupid Brexity Empire types who yearn for a time before they were born. That never actually existed.

Only positive news is that new trade deals with India and China will see millions more having the right to live and work in England.

They knew what they were voting for mind .....

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:44 - Dec 10 with 1016 viewsDJack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:53 - Dec 9 by BrynCartwright

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:48 - Dec 10 with 1011 viewsEbo

Pardon me if this has not been discussed in this humungous thread, but why isn’t the chief Rabbi attacking Boris over this?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-m

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:03 - Dec 10 with 996 viewsUxbridge

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:46 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Oh do shut the fûck up you fûcking aching simpleton Tory fanboy gullible gobshite.

I'm glad Stu has piped up. Always good to know you're on the side of sanity.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:06 - Dec 10 with 991 viewsmajorraglan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:04 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

Just seen this for the first time, this is unbelievable. This is a guy who is in high office, a guy who has earned significant fees from giving speeches to companies and his performance here is absolutely disgraceful. He is just like a robot delivering preprogrammed answers, he is unable to deal with what’s in front of him, there is no compassion, feeling or anything, it’s just dogma and trotting out the same lines, no wonder they have kept him away from Andrew Neill.

This guy is holding down a position of state, he is our Prime Minister and at the top of the tree, Eton and Oxbridge educated and the emotional intelligence of a flea. Is he perceived by others as being a bit twp and therefor being capable of being manipulated by others to deliver their objectives. Had he had any sense, he would have looked at the pictures, expressed concern and promised to send a minister to look in to things. As it is me, the Government have been caught out spinning a yarn about someone being assaulted. It’s mental - there’s so much video around these days it’s very difficult to lie and get away with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024