Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 30915 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:21 - Dec 10 with 1613 viewswaynekerr55

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:57 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Emma Barnett.

I turned off as soon as Farage's response to Swinson about his lies was "the EU have lied to us for 50 years" and she didn't pull him up.

What the fúcking hell is happening in this country

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:26 - Dec 10 with 1609 viewsbuilthjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:48 - Dec 10 by Ebo

Pardon me if this has not been discussed in this humungous thread, but why isn’t the chief Rabbi attacking Boris over this?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-m

Perhaps the Rabbi is a Tory.
That's quite a disgusting book full of racism.
All told by Johnson. The press shoulde all over this. They won't be though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:52 - Dec 10 with 1539 viewsunion_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:06 - Dec 10 by majorraglan

Just seen this for the first time, this is unbelievable. This is a guy who is in high office, a guy who has earned significant fees from giving speeches to companies and his performance here is absolutely disgraceful. He is just like a robot delivering preprogrammed answers, he is unable to deal with what’s in front of him, there is no compassion, feeling or anything, it’s just dogma and trotting out the same lines, no wonder they have kept him away from Andrew Neill.

This guy is holding down a position of state, he is our Prime Minister and at the top of the tree, Eton and Oxbridge educated and the emotional intelligence of a flea. Is he perceived by others as being a bit twp and therefor being capable of being manipulated by others to deliver their objectives. Had he had any sense, he would have looked at the pictures, expressed concern and promised to send a minister to look in to things. As it is me, the Government have been caught out spinning a yarn about someone being assaulted. It’s mental - there’s so much video around these days it’s very difficult to lie and get away with it.

Yet he constantly gets away with it. Loveable old Boris, bless him!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:52 - Dec 10 with 1540 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:26 - Dec 10 by builthjack

Perhaps the Rabbi is a Tory.
That's quite a disgusting book full of racism.
All told by Johnson. The press shoulde all over this. They won't be though.

The Rabbi is a very good friend of Boris. It is well documented.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:57 - Dec 10 with 1537 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:19 - Dec 9 by Catullus

You know already that the Tory austerity was blamed on over spending by the previous (Labour) government. At the time austerity was announced Alistair Darling, Labours Chancellor had said if Labour had won the cuts would have been deeper. It must be true becauise it was repeated on QT tonight.

It doesn't matter, Labour or Tory, we are screwed anyway.

PS, I just saw the clip on the news Bojo does eventually look at the picture and apologise.

And at Leeds general we saw more kind politics when Matt Hancock was verbally abused. He went there to say it wasn't good enough and he actually looked genuine, if you can fake sincerity you've got it made, so they say.

Now something Tory I can really get behind, Bojo says the BBC licence fee could be looked at. At bl00dy last.

We have an NHS at breaking point, public services cut to shreds, lack of social housing, record levels of poverty but free TV licences - yeah that will solve it at, free BBC for all and we will skip off to a blue utopia without a care in the world because.....free TV to dumb everyone down and consume more of the BBC's regurgitated, scripted propaganda.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 1506 viewsWingstandwood

Labour are going to be absolutely destroyed, The election of a Conservative Unionist Party will have put back Welsh Independence back for many, many, many more years.

Apparently (after my own prediction) an opinion poll has since been released showing Welsh Labour are going to be in for a catastrophic kicking of historic significance. Plaid Cymru will rot in the gutter also i.e. totally out of touch with working class. Plaid Cymru i.e. a party utterly oblivious with its 'anti-hearts and minds' approach.

Quote Labour M.P: " “I’ve been going round these national places, it’s dire for Labour… it’s dire… it’s awful for them, and it’s the combination of Corbyn and Brexit….outside of the city seats… it’s abysmal out there… they can’t stand Corbyn and they think Labour’s blocked Brexit. I think middle-class graduates — remainy people — Labour’s doing well among… but not in big enough numbers to deny the Tories a majority.”

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:55 - Dec 10 with 1497 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:39 - Dec 10 by Wingstandwood

Labour are going to be absolutely destroyed, The election of a Conservative Unionist Party will have put back Welsh Independence back for many, many, many more years.

Apparently (after my own prediction) an opinion poll has since been released showing Welsh Labour are going to be in for a catastrophic kicking of historic significance. Plaid Cymru will rot in the gutter also i.e. totally out of touch with working class. Plaid Cymru i.e. a party utterly oblivious with its 'anti-hearts and minds' approach.

Quote Labour M.P: " “I’ve been going round these national places, it’s dire for Labour… it’s dire… it’s awful for them, and it’s the combination of Corbyn and Brexit….outside of the city seats… it’s abysmal out there… they can’t stand Corbyn and they think Labour’s blocked Brexit. I think middle-class graduates — remainy people — Labour’s doing well among… but not in big enough numbers to deny the Tories a majority.”

Most deluded post of the year goes too....

You may as well become a bluebird after posting that nonsense.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 13:10 - Dec 10 with 1437 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:03 - Dec 10 by Uxbridge

I'm glad Stu has piped up. Always good to know you're on the side of sanity.

I don't think I've met him. Probably just as well...
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:19 - Dec 10 with 1345 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:57 - Dec 10 by Ebo

We have an NHS at breaking point, public services cut to shreds, lack of social housing, record levels of poverty but free TV licences - yeah that will solve it at, free BBC for all and we will skip off to a blue utopia without a care in the world because.....free TV to dumb everyone down and consume more of the BBC's regurgitated, scripted propaganda.

It was too subtle I guess. Now then, when we are talking deluded, lets see what the result is and then we will have proof.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:12 - Dec 10 with 1324 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:19 - Dec 10 by Catullus

It was too subtle I guess. Now then, when we are talking deluded, lets see what the result is and then we will have proof.

I think Boris desperate as f cuk. Christmas TV ads now FFS

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:42 - Dec 10 with 1251 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:12 - Dec 10 by Ebo

I think Boris desperate as f cuk. Christmas TV ads now FFS

Desperate? The latest polls (according to the Telegraph) have Boris 10 points ahead and closing in on a majority. Surely Corbyn is the desperate one now? It can't have helped that Ashworth was recorded by a "friend" who released the tape to the press. He claims it was banter but it's been well received by Tories, unsurprisingly.

On breakfast tv this morning they asked two people in Leeds who they'd be voting for, a young person said Corbyn, a middle aged person said he'd been Labour all his ife but could never vote Corbyn and would probably vote Bojo. Corbyn needs that youthquake to happen.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:01 - Dec 10 with 1237 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:42 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Desperate? The latest polls (according to the Telegraph) have Boris 10 points ahead and closing in on a majority. Surely Corbyn is the desperate one now? It can't have helped that Ashworth was recorded by a "friend" who released the tape to the press. He claims it was banter but it's been well received by Tories, unsurprisingly.

On breakfast tv this morning they asked two people in Leeds who they'd be voting for, a young person said Corbyn, a middle aged person said he'd been Labour all his ife but could never vote Corbyn and would probably vote Bojo. Corbyn needs that youthquake to happen.

Electoral Calculus is now predicting a Tory majority of 48. Which is 18 seats less than the majority they were predicting for Theresa May in 2017 at this stage.

The first real idea we’ll have is when the exit poll is published at 10pm on Thursday. I might be in bed by 10.05pm.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 20:06]

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:07 - Dec 10 with 1223 viewsmonmouth

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:01 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Electoral Calculus is now predicting a Tory majority of 48. Which is 18 seats less than the majority they were predicting for Theresa May in 2017 at this stage.

The first real idea we’ll have is when the exit poll is published at 10pm on Thursday. I might be in bed by 10.05pm.

I'm resigned to it. Our minority collection of racists, rich turds and thick dicks will by courtesy of FPTP get Johnson and most of them barring the rich turds will 'get done by Brexit'. Let all the poisons hatch out of the mud.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:07 - Dec 10 with 1222 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:01 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

I'll be in bed before that. Whoever wins it won't be pretty.

Anyways, I'm giving the latest adaptation of War of the Worlds a go, it has to be better than politics. Come Thursday the only poll that truly matters will give us the result and whoever wins stands a fair chance of being one of the most disliked PM's in history.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:17 - Dec 10 with 1207 viewsBest_loser

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:07 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Anyways, I'm giving the latest adaptation of War of the Worlds a go, it has to be better than politics. Come Thursday the only poll that truly matters will give us the result and whoever wins stands a fair chance of being one of the most disliked PM's in history.

War of the worlds was sh1te imo

Started off ok

Hope I have not spoilt your expectations 😁
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:22 - Dec 10 with 1193 viewsGowerjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:07 - Dec 10 by Catullus

WOTW was garbage.

Try His Dark Materials if you've not seen it.

It's much better.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:26 - Dec 10 with 1182 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:50 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Was widely reported by a number of journos but pick on a Jewish reporter for whatever reason...

She is not Jewish you thick imbecile.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:36 - Dec 10 with 1171 viewsladyjack

bluey the blue's fake antisemitism could not only cause problems for innocent people but could also cause problems for Jewish people because it could cause discord between the groups.

bluey needs to apologise to the message-board and stop this fake antisemitism.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 1150 viewsFireboy2

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:42 - Dec 10 by Catullus

I know alot of people who vote labour and will continue to vote labour because they look passed who is the leader and more to the point they dont believe the sh!te thats being flung at corbyn.

Oh yes and they dont want a complete selfish, totally detached from the real world imbecile in charge of this country, not that they would ever vote for a party who doesnt give a monkeys about most of its population and never will.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:03 - Dec 10 with 1144 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:26 - Dec 10 by ladyjack

She is not Jewish you thick imbecile.

Fûck me - someone even thicker than Trampie! 😂😂😂

Watch out Jango - Bluey’s coming for you.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:10 - Dec 10 with 1124 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:52 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Not at all. I sometimes fail to make myself clear, for reason you know about.

Why do you fail to make yourself clear ?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:18 - Dec 10 with 1108 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:59 - Dec 10 by Fireboy2

I know alot of people who vote labour and will continue to vote labour because they look passed who is the leader and more to the point they dont believe the sh!te thats being flung at corbyn.

Oh yes and they dont want a complete selfish, totally detached from the real world imbecile in charge of this country, not that they would ever vote for a party who doesnt give a monkeys about most of its population and never will.

Is that meant to be look pissed or look past?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:25 - Dec 10 with 1100 viewsFireboy2

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:18 - Dec 10 by Darran

Is that meant to be look pissed or look past?

Ok i cant rite proper england 🤪 but you see where im coming from.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:20 - Dec 10 with 1070 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:07 - Dec 10 by monmouth

I'm resigned to it. Our minority collection of racists, rich turds and thick dicks will by courtesy of FPTP get Johnson and most of them barring the rich turds will 'get done by Brexit'. Let all the poisons hatch out of the mud.

We had a referendum in 2011 to change our voting system from FPTP to proportional representation. This was overwhelming defeated by 68% to 32% .
Is this another democratic result you don't respect.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:22]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:22 - Dec 10 with 1069 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:20 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

We had a referendum in 2011 to change our voting system from FPTP to proportional representation. This was overwhelming defeated by 68% to 32% .
Is this another democratic result you don't respect.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:22]

No we didn’t. We had a referendum to change from FPTP to alternative vote, which isn’t proportional representation.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024