Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 29493 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:40 - Dec 10 with 1699 viewsJack_Meoff

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:20 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

We had a referendum in 2011 to change our voting system from FPTP to proportional representation. This was overwhelming defeated by 68% to 32% .
Is this another democratic result you don't respect.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:22]

Are you a parody account/username?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:43]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:55 - Dec 10 with 1675 viewsKilkennyjack

Go on Mr Lineker ....

Beware of the Risen People

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:14 - Dec 11 with 1625 viewsEbo

If you have 10 mins spare. Give this thread a read. Some interesting data here.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:26 - Dec 11 with 1506 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:14 - Dec 11 by Ebo

If you have 10 mins spare. Give this thread a read. Some interesting data here.

"I have re-modelled/weighted the data to try to correct these errors"

Right, so the interesting new figures are actually the original data spun to say what this person wants them to say?

If I'm going to believe a poll I'd rather go with this,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/dec/11/election-opinion

Or this,

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/polls.html

I won't even look t this 'new' data and as I will keep saying, the only poll that counts is the vote itself. Then we will all know the actual truth.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:27 - Dec 11 with 1460 viewsKilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:36 - Dec 11 with 1447 viewslonglostjack

I genuinely can’t get my head around the thought of traditional Labour Party supporters in S. Wales going to the polling booth and voting for Bullingdon Boris.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:39 - Dec 11 with 1443 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:36 - Dec 11 by longlostjack

I genuinely can’t get my head around the thought of traditional Labour Party supporters in S. Wales going to the polling booth and voting for Bullingdon Boris.

I genuinely can’t get my head around the thought of traditional Labour Party supporters in S. Wales going to the polling booth and voting for Jezza either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:44 - Dec 11 with 1427 viewslonglostjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:39 - Dec 11 by Darran

I genuinely can’t get my head around the thought of traditional Labour Party supporters in S. Wales going to the polling booth and voting for Jezza either.

Agree. They’re more likely to not bother at all.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 1421 viewsWingstandwood

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:39 - Dec 11 by Darran

Apparently there is a poll out today that predicts Labour will retain ALL its South Wales seats. Apparently Labour has had HUNDREDS (yes hundreds!) of activists doing the canvassing rounds today in Gower.

I'm extremely curious how the weather and possible Brexit-Party-vote-spit will effect stuff like turnout and results.

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:02 - Dec 11 with 1397 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:27 - Dec 11 by Kilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

I hate these lazy stereotypes of Wales when they come from the English. If we’re going to start doing them ourselves it really is pathetic.

Hardly the picture of a modern, go ahead nation is it. It’s like a Disney version of ‘plucky poor people’. The misogyny can get in the bin as well.

Sod off.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:03 - Dec 11 with 1395 viewsZaxx

What will you put in your Boris Box tomorrow?
I'm thinking of taking a wazz on it myself...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:06 - Dec 11 with 1387 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432

Weather for tomorrow i.e. likely to be around the clock rain.

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:19 - Dec 11 with 1371 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:06 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432

Weather for tomorrow i.e. likely to be around the clock rain.

Turnout will be lower than 2017, that’s a given for me. The devil will be in the detail of who does and doesn’t bother.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:22 - Dec 11 with 1365 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:02 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

I hate these lazy stereotypes of Wales when they come from the English. If we’re going to start doing them ourselves it really is pathetic.

Hardly the picture of a modern, go ahead nation is it. It’s like a Disney version of ‘plucky poor people’. The misogyny can get in the bin as well.

Sod off.

I'm waiting for someone to say it's racist because they blacked up their faces!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:22 - Dec 11 with 1366 viewsLeonWasGod

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:02 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Sod off.

I’d have thought you like being a county of England little lady...

Even as an Englishman, I find it cringeworthy. Although I have spent longer in Wales than in England. Still not convinced a Tory govt in Westminster is good for Wales though - I think the sentiment is right if not the patronising delivery.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:26 - Dec 11 with 1362 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:22 - Dec 11 by LeonWasGod

I’d have thought you like being a county of England little lady...

Even as an Englishman, I find it cringeworthy. Although I have spent longer in Wales than in England. Still not convinced a Tory govt in Westminster is good for Wales though - I think the sentiment is right if not the patronising delivery.

You’d have thought very wrong.

I think a Tory government is bad for everyone not only Wales. I feel the same about a Corbyn government.

But the whole ‘How Green Was My Valley’ bollox is patronising beyond belief. Coming from Welsh sources it’s even worse.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:02 - Dec 11 with 1332 viewsLohengrin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:22 - Dec 11 by Catullus

I'm waiting for someone to say it's racist because they blacked up their faces!

You were saying...

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-best-reads/2019/02/15/photo-co

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:57 - Dec 11 with 1243 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:40 - Dec 10 by Jack_Meoff

Are you a parody account/username?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:43]

Yes we voted to keep FPTP

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:15 - Dec 11 with 1210 viewsDJack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:57 - Dec 11 by felixstowe_jack

Yes we voted to keep FPTP

No we voted not to switch to an even worse system. Take a night off you pillock.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:00 - Dec 12 with 1170 viewsmajorraglan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:36 - Dec 11 by longlostjack

It’s happening on account of Brexit, I know Plaid and Labour voters who are voting Boris simply on account of the EU. All the rational stuff re the NHS who one voter relies one have gone out the window.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:28 - Dec 12 with 1146 viewsKerouac

The people are going to win this election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:48 - Dec 12 with 1136 viewsHumpty

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:28 - Dec 12 by Kerouac

The people are going to win this election.

Unlike the last one when the f*cking terrapins won?

Thanks for the insight Kerouac. Have Newsnight asked you on yet?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 1:04]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:11 - Dec 12 with 1119 viewsKerouac

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:48 - Dec 12 by Humpty

Unlike the last one when the f*cking terrapins won?

Thanks for the insight Kerouac. Have Newsnight asked you on yet?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 1:04]

No, they were cheated last time out.
They get their revenge tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:55 - Dec 12 with 1057 viewsKilkennyjack

Sod off.

Thank you for that.

Instead ....lets think of a word to describe people who live in the prosperous south east telling people living in the nation of wales how they should portray themselves. Presumably these people feel the welsh should seek their approval in some way ?

How modern.

Oh yes ...... Sod off.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:24 - Dec 12 with 1043 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 01:11 - Dec 12 by Kerouac

No, they were cheated last time out.
They get their revenge tomorrow.

Who cheated the terrapins?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024