Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 30975 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:06 - Dec 8 with 1331 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:58 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Except that it’s also saying to vote for those man English based parties you speak of.

Yes but vote for Plaid and the SNP first over the English based parties when Plaid and the SNP are better placed, that is one hell of a shout for an English based unionist newspaper.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 10:06]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:13 - Dec 8 with 1318 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:06 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Yes but vote for Plaid and the SNP first over the English based parties when Plaid and the SNP are better placed, that is one hell of a shout for an English based unionist newspaper.

But vote for the “English based parties” in Scotland and Wales where they are better placed than Plaid or the SNP.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 10:14]

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:22 - Dec 8 with 1300 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:13 - Dec 8 by adthejack

Sorry but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

A lot of people are very wary of Momentum and Corbyn and McDonnell's Marxist tendencies.
Who was it who said they thought Labour would walk this election with any other leader? It's not just Corbyn people are wary of.

As of this morning Electoral Calculus are predicting a Tory majority of 46 and a 70% chance of a Tory majority.
People can defend him all they like but if Corbyn was replaced by say, Starmer and the message was less red left and more centrist I'd agree with you that Labour would be doing much better. Just my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:26 - Dec 8 with 1289 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:22 - Dec 8 by Catullus

A lot of people are very wary of Momentum and Corbyn and McDonnell's Marxist tendencies.
Who was it who said they thought Labour would walk this election with any other leader? It's not just Corbyn people are wary of.

As of this morning Electoral Calculus are predicting a Tory majority of 46 and a 70% chance of a Tory majority.
People can defend him all they like but if Corbyn was replaced by say, Starmer and the message was less red left and more centrist I'd agree with you that Labour would be doing much better. Just my opinion.

This time yesterday Electoral Calculus was predicting a Tory majority of just 20.

Just before polling day in 2017 they were predicting a Tory majority of 66.

Approach with caution.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:27 - Dec 8 with 1287 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:06 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

The driver being "anti-Tory" rather than "pro-SNP", "pro-Plaid".

I know that's difficult for you to understand so I'll try to explain it more simply for you.

The goal is to prevent Tories winning. They want you to vote for whoever party is closest to preventing Tories winning a seat.

They are therefore asking you to vote AGAINST Tories not FOR a specific party... so hardly an endorsement.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:31 - Dec 8 with 1279 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:13 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

But vote for the “English based parties” in Scotland and Wales where they are better placed than Plaid or the SNP.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 10:14]

Yes and that is no surprise for an English based unionist newspaper to say to vote for English based parties where they are better placed in seats in Scotland and Wales but for an English based unionist newspaper to say vote Plaid and SNP where they are better placed is surprising and leads one to believe that they cant think that the quality of the English based parties is very good but that the quality of Plaid and the SNP is very good as you would think that they would not advocate voting for Plaid and the SNP in certain seats under any circumstances but they are.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:32 - Dec 8 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:31 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Yes and that is no surprise for an English based unionist newspaper to say to vote for English based parties where they are better placed in seats in Scotland and Wales but for an English based unionist newspaper to say vote Plaid and SNP where they are better placed is surprising and leads one to believe that they cant think that the quality of the English based parties is very good but that the quality of Plaid and the SNP is very good as you would think that they would not advocate voting for Plaid and the SNP in certain seats under any circumstances but they are.

You’re off your box son.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:37 - Dec 8 with 1262 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:32 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

You’re off your box son.

Voting for any of the Westminster big 3 parties [Con, Lab, Lib] is a wasted vote as they have ruined the UK.
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 1250 viewsHighjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:32 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

You’re off your box son.

What if it’s all of us off our box and he’s the normal one?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:41 - Dec 8 with 1252 viewsadthejack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:19 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

More like you don't know what you are talking about, why did Labour abandon clause 4 ?

You don’t want to start this with me. You just don’t 😂
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:45 - Dec 8 with 1244 viewsHighjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:41 - Dec 8 by adthejack

Yes he does

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:46 - Dec 8 with 1246 viewsCatullus

Surely it depends on which newspaper is suggesting that, Ladyjack? I mean, if the Guardian says vote SNP or Plaid all it's after is fewer Tory seats giving Labour a better chance of a majority. Normally that would be a bad thing in Wales because we are normally strongly Labour but there are suggestions the Tories are doing much better than normal here

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/election-road-trip-tories-ride-brexit-wave-in

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:47 - Dec 8 with 1239 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:41 - Dec 8 by adthejack

Oh why is that ?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:51 - Dec 8 with 1226 viewsWarwickHunt

You’re off your box son.

Have you only just noticed?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:55 - Dec 8 with 1206 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:22 - Dec 8 by Catullus

People shouldn't get influenced by the right wing media but unfortunately they do.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:00 - Dec 8 with 1199 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:26 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

This time yesterday Electoral Calculus was predicting a Tory majority of just 20.

Just before polling day in 2017 they were predicting a Tory majority of 66.

Approach with caution.

Looks like the polls are heading towards the 6% or so lead that would mean squeaky bum for the Tories. Tactical voting and the big increase in voter registration among the 18-30s could make it very interesting.

The fat lady isn’t even in the taxi.

A hung parliament would be the funniest thing since Richard Pryor’s first stand-up film.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:08 - Dec 8 with 1184 viewsladyjack

Oh has adthejack logged out ?, perhaps he has gone out canvassing, lol.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 13:54 - Dec 8 with 1135 viewsadthejack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:08 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Oh has adthejack logged out ?, perhaps he has gone out canvassing, lol.

I am out canvassing actually in clydach😂 you don’t want to start that line of thinking with me because you’ll never win. Don’t waste your deluded breath on me.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:03 - Dec 8 with 1132 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:00 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Looks like the polls are heading towards the 6% or so lead that would mean squeaky bum for the Tories. Tactical voting and the big increase in voter registration among the 18-30s could make it very interesting.

The fat lady isn’t even in the taxi.

A hung parliament would be the funniest thing since Richard Pryor’s first stand-up film.

The polls, having been caught out so frequently in recent times, are just doing what they need to do to keep themselves in a job - settling at the level which could mean a Tory majority, a big Tory majority, or a hung parliament while still being able to say they were right.

They are a nonsense this time round and it’s pointless seeing them as anything else.

They’ll settle at about 8% lead for Thursday which could mean anything.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:11 - Dec 8 with 1127 viewsLeonWasGod

If there is a Tory majority, none of us wins. Even those who vote for them.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:16 - Dec 8 with 1119 viewsunion_jack

🤣🤣🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 1082 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:03 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

The polls, having been caught out so frequently in recent times, are just doing what they need to do to keep themselves in a job - settling at the level which could mean a Tory majority, a big Tory majority, or a hung parliament while still being able to say they were right.

They are a nonsense this time round and it’s pointless seeing them as anything else.

They’ll settle at about 8% lead for Thursday which could mean anything.

There is only ever one poll that matters, th others are all loaded questions, weighted answers and up for interpretation. The vote itself be it referendum or GE is the only right answer, even if it's the wrong answer at the same time.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:26 - Dec 8 with 1017 viewsAce_Jack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:30 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

From the horse’s mouth mate. She knocked my door this afternoon canvassing. Gower is a marginal anyway so this time round it’s bound to be tight. We had a good, long chat, she’s very personable and I’ll be pleased to vote for her. But the messages are mixed around how the labour vote is holding up.

Funny, I thought she would’ve been in Swansea for the Jeremy Corbyn rally. That probably says a lot about how it’s going or how little she thinks of Jeremy tbh.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:42 - Dec 8 with 995 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:30 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

From the horse’s mouth mate. She knocked my door this afternoon canvassing. Gower is a marginal anyway so this time round it’s bound to be tight. We had a good, long chat, she’s very personable and I’ll be pleased to vote for her. But the messages are mixed around how the labour vote is holding up.

I would have thought Labour would be a good thing in Gower in this election, 8/11 is a very attractive price, im not in the constituency, what's the story - who has got the most posters up ?, what party is the most active in the constituency ?
What did Tonia say ?, did she say its going to be close because she wants you vote ? or because she thinks it is, I was thinking of having an investment on that seat, so I would be interested in what locals down there think.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:49 - Dec 8 with 991 viewsWingstandwood

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:26 - Dec 8 by Ace_Jack

Funny, I thought she would’ve been in Swansea for the Jeremy Corbyn rally. That probably says a lot about how it’s going or how little she thinks of Jeremy tbh.

I predicted on here a Brexit referendum win and a Brexit Party EU election stampede-victory.
I predicted a Tory win for Byron Davies the election before last, I was right, the vibes of uncertainty I got whilst talking to Jeremy Miles helped aid my forecasting ability.

I predicted a Labour win the last time and you yourself replied to my prediction saying you were out canvassing there yourself.

This time I predict a Tory win. Kids (now grown up working class) I grew up on a Gower constituency council estate all seem to be voting Conservative this time around. I find that rather profound and quite remarkable tbh. IMO Labour's only hope in Gower is for The Brexit Party splitting the vote.

On the subject of Corbyn? If he resigns and is replaced by John McDonnell with student activist Momentum pulling the stings it'll be back to square one and history repeating itself all over again. These predictions are not rocket science or supreme ability just common sense and listening to people outside of a confirmation-bias bubble.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024