Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 29498 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:04 - Dec 8 with 1323 viewsHighjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 22:39 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

Everybodies life will be damaged if Corbyn gets in.

Especially Corbyns
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 23:05]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:08 - Dec 9 with 1289 viewsladyjack

In last nights channel 4 debate [its gone midnight] apparently Lab, Lib-Dems, Plaid, SNP and Greens turned up but apparently the Conservative party and the Brexit party declined to take part.
If the Conservatives and the Brexit party can't be bothered to turn up to these debates I can't see why people should be bothered to vote for them.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:39 - Dec 9 with 1266 viewsmajorraglan

Most of the papers are running anti Corbyn headlines today, the only chance he has is if the people decide to give Boris 2 fingers in the same ay they gave the establishment 2 fingers in the Brexit vote.

I don’t like either. Boris is however a much bigger liar and in my mind totally untrustworthy, he’s now at odds with his with his own treasury about the Customs Border in the North Sea.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:58 - Dec 9 with 1162 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:08 - Dec 9 by ladyjack

In last nights channel 4 debate [its gone midnight] apparently Lab, Lib-Dems, Plaid, SNP and Greens turned up but apparently the Conservative party and the Brexit party declined to take part.
If the Conservatives and the Brexit party can't be bothered to turn up to these debates I can't see why people should be bothered to vote for them.

Labour sent Angela "thick as mince" Rayner, Trampie.

Not like anyone took that one seriously.

The stipulation of the debate was "can't mention Brexit", so a bit pointless.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 09:45 - Dec 9 with 1133 viewsWarwickHunt

Eternal student politicians fail to organise piss-up in brewery shock horror!

“Labour is trying to restore party discipline in the final few days, after what has at times appeared to be a policy free-for-all. One candidate defending a Labour-held marginal complained the party’s messaging during the six-week campaign had resembled “an Advent calendar” with a different policy treat for every day.

Labour has also retreated from the gung-ho approach of the early days of the campaign, when it poured resources into Tory-held seats in the hope of winning an outright majority”

FFS...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:32 - Dec 9 with 1107 viewsCatullus

The Tories seem to have adopted a stealth strategy. They've realised the less we see of Boris the more we like him! The other advantage to this is nobody can get caught lying if they don't face questions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:40 - Dec 9 with 1095 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 10:32 - Dec 9 by Catullus

The Tories seem to have adopted a stealth strategy. They've realised the less we see of Boris the more we like him! The other advantage to this is nobody can get caught lying if they don't face questions.

Any party leading in the poll has zero to gain and everything to lose; instant target for every other party in the debate.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:16 - Dec 9 with 1080 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 21:23 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Jesus Christ.

It amazes me that the people who would benefit the most are vilifying him the most. Vote for the policies not the leader.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:20 - Dec 9 with 1075 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:54 - Dec 8 by monmouth

I’ve been putting a lot of effort in getting my students off their arses on Thursday as has everyone else.

Unfortunately the most politically engaged generation is the next, so there is some hope. God knows what will be left after 5 years of Johnson.

Corbyn should just shoot himself because if we get Johnson it is purely down to him. Someone Half sensible would have a 200 seat majority.

Just like Clinton enabled Trump, Corbyn has fuelled Johnno.

It'll be down to the media not Corbyn. They are the ones deciding this election.

Just scan the red tops this morning - that's all you need to know.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:21 - Dec 9 with 1068 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbynistas only like Survation polls - after all, they were the closest polls in 2017.

Survation today gives Tories a 14 point lead.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:30 - Dec 9 with 1065 viewsSir_Robin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:58 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Labour sent Angela "thick as mince" Rayner, Trampie.

Not like anyone took that one seriously.

The stipulation of the debate was "can't mention Brexit", so a bit pointless.

Thick as mince? You're basing this on what exactly? Sounds like typical tory classism to me.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:34 - Dec 9 with 1055 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:30 - Dec 9 by Sir_Robin

Thick as mince? You're basing this on what exactly? Sounds like typical tory classism to me.

I'm basing it on every time she's opened her mouth, tweeted...

It's not classism to point out somebody thick is thick.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:52 - Dec 9 with 1048 viewsSir_Robin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:34 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

I'm basing it on every time she's opened her mouth, tweeted...

It's not classism to point out somebody thick is thick.

She may not be particularly educated in the traditional sense, but she is by no means "thick as mince". She was raised by a mother who could not read or write, left school pregnant at 16 with no qualifications and has still managed to become an MP and the shadow education secretary. You can sneer all you like, bootlicker. I'd much rather have someone with her life experience and determination in charge of education than the simpleton who was sacked from his last cabinet position for leaking confidential information.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:58 - Dec 9 with 1040 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:52 - Dec 9 by Sir_Robin

She may not be particularly educated in the traditional sense, but she is by no means "thick as mince". She was raised by a mother who could not read or write, left school pregnant at 16 with no qualifications and has still managed to become an MP and the shadow education secretary. You can sneer all you like, bootlicker. I'd much rather have someone with her life experience and determination in charge of education than the simpleton who was sacked from his last cabinet position for leaking confidential information.

"Bootlicker"? Oh dear.

Rayner claimed that Corbyn could have watched the Queen's Speech on Christmas Day morning via catchup. Ok, so the speech is embargoed so wouldn;t be available ahead of broadcast but hey ho.

Intellectual giant there, eh? Can't even lie convincingly.

https://fullfact.org/election-2019/waspi-poverty/

Oops.

Thick as mince irrespective of background.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 12:14 - Dec 9 with 1019 viewsGB11

Grow a backbone wales and lets stick two figures up to westminster for ONCE!.

VOTE PLAID
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 12:14 - Dec 9 with 1018 viewsWingstandwood

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:21 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Corbynistas only like Survation polls - after all, they were the closest polls in 2017.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/conservative-party-labour-party-poll-of

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 12:28 - Dec 9 with 996 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Channel 4 is so politically biased even their own journalists and reporters have been complaining. There have been quite a few TV and radio elections programmes not every party has turned up to take part but I think we have all seen enough of our politicians over the past few weeks to make our mind up.

By the way there was one channel 4 programme when candidates turned up but were not allowed to appear.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 13:09 - Dec 9 with 976 viewsCatullus

Lots of people manage to become MP's, some are very educated yet thick as mince, lacking common sense.

The Peter Principal may apply.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 13:36 - Dec 9 with 957 viewsLohengrin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 12:14 - Dec 9 by GB11

Grow a backbone wales and lets stick two figures up to westminster for ONCE!.

VOTE PLAID

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:00 - Dec 9 with 942 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 11:21 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

They predicted a May landslide last time.

Polls are there to influence, demoralize and divide.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:15 - Dec 9 with 935 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:00 - Dec 9 by Ebo

They predicted a May landslide last time.

Polls are there to influence, demoralize and divide.

Stop lying, Ebo.

Survation poll 1-2 days before last election had Tories with 1% lead, within margin of errror.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2017_United_Kingdom_genera

Corbynistas reject every poll but Survation. Now it showed a massive lead for Tories, it's inaccurate...
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 14:16]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:45 - Dec 9 with 911 viewsLohengrin

For what it’s worth I don’t think for one minute she’s ‘thick as mince.’ To achieve a public profile from her starting position bespeaks grit and determination on her part, but, and it’s a BIG but, to attain Cabinet or Shadow Cabinet level the expectation is, or ought to be, exceptionalism.

Now I’ve seen her interviewed twice this last week, once by Naga Munchetty and the other by Nick Ferrari, and on both occasions she stumble badly as she had nothing approaching mastery of her subject. To get caught out the first time on facts and figures points to being badly briefed, for it to happen again days later is lamentable.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:48 - Dec 9 with 899 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:45 - Dec 9 by Lohengrin

For what it’s worth I don’t think for one minute she’s ‘thick as mince.’ To achieve a public profile from her starting position bespeaks grit and determination on her part, but, and it’s a BIG but, to attain Cabinet or Shadow Cabinet level the expectation is, or ought to be, exceptionalism.

Now I’ve seen her interviewed twice this last week, once by Naga Munchetty and the other by Nick Ferrari, and on both occasions she stumble badly as she had nothing approaching mastery of her subject. To get caught out the first time on facts and figures points to being badly briefed, for it to happen again days later is lamentable.

Loh, she was a carer which I have the utmost respect for her for doing. She then became a trade union official, an easy route towards becoming a PPC. Safe Labour seat; shadow cabinet after around a million resignations.

She's thick as mince.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 14:52]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:08 - Dec 9 with 873 viewsmajorraglan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:48 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Loh, she was a carer which I have the utmost respect for her for doing. She then became a trade union official, an easy route towards becoming a PPC. Safe Labour seat; shadow cabinet after around a million resignations.

She's thick as mince.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 14:52]

Sadly, there are plenty of politicians on both sides who are thick as mince. The current cohort are amongst the worst I have ever seen. It seems that after losing an election, quite a few end up becoming “Special advisors” or lobbyists which perpetuates the situation.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:10 - Dec 9 with 869 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:08 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

Sadly, there are plenty of politicians on both sides who are thick as mince. The current cohort are amongst the worst I have ever seen. It seems that after losing an election, quite a few end up becoming “Special advisors” or lobbyists which perpetuates the situation.

No disagreement from me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024