Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. 13:42 - Dec 5 with 906 viewsLohengrin

I absolutely love all this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-50670743

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:18 - Dec 5 with 866 viewsEbo

Old jack sailed on it

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:23 - Dec 5 with 857 viewsLohengrin

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:18 - Dec 5 by Ebo

Old jack sailed on it

He doesn’t half get some stick on here!

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:46 - Dec 5 with 833 viewsDarran

I remember making an Airfix one when I was a kid.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:50 - Dec 5 with 823 viewsHighjack

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:46 - Dec 5 by Darran

An airfix Oldjack? A handy tip, you can use lemon juice as the puddle of piss.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:52 - Dec 5 with 816 viewsDarran

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:50 - Dec 5 by Highjack

An airfix Oldjack? A handy tip, you can use lemon juice as the puddle of piss.

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 791 viewsNogginthenog

The Scharnhorst was also a WW2 Pocket Battleship, The name was resurrected in 1935 when the new version was laid down. Darren's airfix kit is more likely to be the later version.
The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 20:03 - Dec 5 with 688 viewsPegojack

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 14:46 - Dec 5 by Darran

Did you sink it in the bath, Daz?
The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 20:19 - Dec 5 with 668 viewssherpajacob

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 20:03 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

Did you sink it in the bath, Daz?

It's floaters only in Darrens bath.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 20:23 - Dec 5 with 655 viewssherpajacob

Growing up it was always Scharnhorst & Gneisenau.

They went together like peaches and cream, Dumfries and Galloway, Holmes and YoYo.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 21:55 - Dec 5 with 611 viewsSwanDownUnder

I just finished a book about Erebus, some thing about shipwrecks that fascinate me.
The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 22:12 - Dec 5 with 593 viewsLohengrin

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 21:55 - Dec 5 by SwanDownUnder

I just finished a book about Erebus, some thing about shipwrecks that fascinate me.

Michael Palin’s book? That’s a great read.

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 22:25 - Dec 5 with 582 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 22:12 - Dec 5 by Lohengrin

Michael Palin’s book? That’s a great read.

Thats the one
The Scharnhorst has been discovered after 105 years in the deep. on 22:33 - Dec 5 with 568 viewsDarran

I know this is not the same thing but it’s still cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024