Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon prime coverage this week. 14:26 - Dec 5 with 2322 viewsNotLoyal

From a total football point of view they have absolutely nailed it.

The only negative is the usual tools they have as experts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 14:48 - Dec 5 with 2291 viewsandypitt56

I thought the quality of stream was outstanding. It was great watching football in 4K!
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 14:59 - Dec 5 with 2267 viewsjacabertawe

Good quality HD free stream found online from another broadcaster!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 18:48 - Dec 5 with 2116 viewsKennedy

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 14:59 - Dec 5 by jacabertawe

Good quality HD free stream found online from another broadcaster!

I thought the 'x-ray-' feature was excellent. And the way forward to watch live football.

Just call me JFK

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 19:03 - Dec 5 with 2101 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m always a late up-taker, so looked at this today. It seems to end tonight? Are they planing on doing it in other months?

On the downside, it’s another paid platform fans need to use to see what all used to be under one Sky subscription. Sky, BT, Amazon - what’s that £40-50 a month? A ST costs less than that.
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 19:15 - Dec 5 with 2082 viewsGaryjack

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 19:03 - Dec 5 by LeonWasGod

I’m always a late up-taker, so looked at this today. It seems to end tonight? Are they planing on doing it in other months?

On the downside, it’s another paid platform fans need to use to see what all used to be under one Sky subscription. Sky, BT, Amazon - what’s that £40-50 a month? A ST costs less than that.

Erm This week was just a prelude to the 'main event' Amazon are covering all Premier league fixtures on 26/27th December.
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:41 - Dec 5 with 1986 viewsTenbySwan

If Amazon get more games . They only charge 7.99 a month, plus have films etc.

One thing is for sure BT and Sky will have to stump up a fortune which means even more money for PL teams?

Can we get Amazon interested in the Championship? 😊👍
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:46 - Dec 5 with 1973 viewsGaryjack

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:41 - Dec 5 by TenbySwan

If Amazon get more games . They only charge 7.99 a month, plus have films etc.

One thing is for sure BT and Sky will have to stump up a fortune which means even more money for PL teams?

Can we get Amazon interested in the Championship? 😊👍

You think Amazon will continue to provide the service free to prime customers if they get more games!
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:48 - Dec 5 with 1962 viewsmonmouth

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:46 - Dec 5 by Garyjack

You think Amazon will continue to provide the service free to prime customers if they get more games!

My mouth did drop a bit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 23:21 - Dec 5 with 1895 viewsNotLoyal

I think the Xmas games are free to prime viewers as well.

OK I've changed it.

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 09:38 - Dec 6 with 1767 viewsMrSwerve

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 23:21 - Dec 5 by NotLoyal

I think the Xmas games are free to prime viewers as well.

They are.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 10:02 - Dec 6 with 1742 viewsNotLoyal

My point being folks wasn't the cost etc...
It was the quality of the programming, set up of each game and access to content, simple, clear and blew sky away.

OK I've changed it.

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 11:04 - Dec 6 with 1719 viewsUxbridge

I don't think the issue is Amazon being the provider, it's the fact that we have a number of different providers doing so. It doesn't much matter if it's Sky or Amazon, it matter it's both. Shame on the PL for actively seeking this milking of its fanbase.

Have to say I found their coverage several levels better than Sky have ever managed. Punditry aside, but that's universally awful.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 1700 viewspencoedjack

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 10:02 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

My point being folks wasn't the cost etc...
It was the quality of the programming, set up of each game and access to content, simple, clear and blew sky away.

I agree
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 11:29 - Dec 6 with 1700 viewsQJumpingJack

Record number of new subscribers sign up on Tuesday, which was then beaten on Wednesday.
Albeit most can unsubscribe immediately.
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 11:58 - Dec 6 with 1680 viewsDr_Winston

Amazon can use access to PL games as a means to drive business to Amazon Prime, which means more people might be tempted to watch other Amazon shows or buy things from them. Unlike Sky it's not their primary source of revenue. They spent hundreds of millions just securing the rights to Tolkien. It's all about building the customer base.

I'd imagine the cost of Prime would go up a bit, but certainly not to £30 a month like sky sports.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 13:49 - Dec 6 with 1607 viewsUxbridge

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 11:58 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

Amazon can use access to PL games as a means to drive business to Amazon Prime, which means more people might be tempted to watch other Amazon shows or buy things from them. Unlike Sky it's not their primary source of revenue. They spent hundreds of millions just securing the rights to Tolkien. It's all about building the customer base.

I'd imagine the cost of Prime would go up a bit, but certainly not to £30 a month like sky sports.

I tend to agree. Look at Netflix, they spend billions on content and their costs have not moved massively. Amazon have far deeper pockets and bigger aspirations.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 16:04 - Dec 6 with 1553 viewsVincent_Vega

I was sceptical when it was announced but I have to say Bravo Amazon!!

£59 annual fee (I got it on Prime day) for 4K viewing on my TV, IPad and Laptop. Imagine how much that would cost if it was SKY!!

Build up, analysis and general hyping up was not up to Sky or BT's 'level' but that was part of the charm. Concentrate on the actual football rather than the fluff around it.

If they got Neville and Carragher in on it and they'll smash it, Sky should be concerned.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 17:01 - Dec 6 with 1520 viewsDr_Winston

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 13:49 - Dec 6 by Uxbridge

I tend to agree. Look at Netflix, they spend billions on content and their costs have not moved massively. Amazon have far deeper pockets and bigger aspirations.

Yup.

The retail side isn't even Amazon's biggest cash cow. Their web service is. Even Netflix are reliant on Amazon for it. Imagine how much money they'd make if they could provide a streaming service almost as fast as live TV for other companies, let alone themselves.

It's only a matter of time before the technical hurdles are cleared IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 20:51 - Dec 6 with 1420 viewsswan85

Yes, why wouldn’t they? They are the modern day version of a co-operative looking after all of their members and paying more than their fair share of tax. Oh hang on, maybe I’m mixing them up.....
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 21:05 - Dec 6 with 1408 viewsplasjack

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 16:04 - Dec 6 by Vincent_Vega

I was sceptical when it was announced but I have to say Bravo Amazon!!

£59 annual fee (I got it on Prime day) for 4K viewing on my TV, IPad and Laptop. Imagine how much that would cost if it was SKY!!

Build up, analysis and general hyping up was not up to Sky or BT's 'level' but that was part of the charm. Concentrate on the actual football rather than the fluff around it.

If they got Neville and Carragher in on it and they'll smash it, Sky should be concerned.

Spit the dog and boring Nev, no thanks, brilliant presentation from Amazon Prime long may it continue, lets break the monopoly of BT and SKY.
Amazon prime coverage this week. on 07:49 - Dec 7 with 1332 viewsphact0rri

they been doing it that way for sport in america for several years now. figure they really just want more subscribers for the full featured prime service.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Amazon prime coverage this week. on 09:21 - Dec 7 with 1291 viewsepaul

Not really ars*d with watching the prem but thoroughly enjoyed it this week on prime, thought they did a great job

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024