Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Folau wins 17:59 - Dec 5 with 2873 viewsladyjack

I fancied Izzy's chances big time, I could not understand how the Aussie rugby authorities could have sacked him, but in the end it never reached court as it seems like Israels employers caved in.
Folau wins on 18:05 - Dec 5 with 1391 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trampie in liking Israel shocker...
Folau wins on 18:07 - Dec 5 with 1387 viewsDarran

Ebo won’t be happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Folau wins on 18:12 - Dec 5 with 1374 viewsbluey_the_blue

He doesn't seem the happy type ( online ) tbh.
Folau wins on 18:19 - Dec 5 with 1362 viewsEbo

Folau wins on 18:12 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

He doesn't seem the happy type ( online ) tbh.

I’m surprised you haven’t labelled the ARU as anti-semites for banning someone called Israel.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Folau wins on 18:28 - Dec 5 with 1345 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 18:19 - Dec 5 by Ebo

I’m surprised you haven’t labelled the ARU as anti-semites for banning someone called Israel.

That would be incredibly dumb, even for you Ebo.

Hint; he wasn't banned for his name.
Folau wins on 18:56 - Dec 5 with 1320 viewsladyjack

I thought it unfair how some people went after Maria for supporting her husband.
Folau wins on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 1311 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 18:56 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

I thought it unfair how some people went after Maria for supporting her husband.

Is she lovely like Leanne?
Folau wins on 19:05 - Dec 5 with 1299 viewsPozuelosSideys

Folau is a fcking cnt and anybody in a normal job like most of us would get fired for a hell of a lot less, let alone get massive amount of compo like that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Folau wins on 19:21 - Dec 5 with 1280 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 18:57 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Is she lovely like Leanne?

Maria is a superstar.
Folau wins on 19:23 - Dec 5 with 1275 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 19:21 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Maria is a superstar.

Definitely lovelier than Leanne and less pissed.
Folau wins on 19:26 - Dec 5 with 1272 viewsFireboy2

Folau wins on 19:05 - Dec 5 by PozuelosSideys

Folau is a fcking cnt and anybody in a normal job like most of us would get fired for a hell of a lot less, let alone get massive amount of compo like that.

Agreed, the aussie raa raas are a fvcking joke.
Folau wins on 19:37 - Dec 5 with 1253 viewsladyjack

Did the English missionaries brain wash his forefathers ?, he is not alone is he, lots from his background are fundamentalists and the laugh is lots of the Anglo Saxon types these days don't like what their own kind taught them back in the day.
Folau wins on 19:47 - Dec 5 with 1240 viewsLohengrin

Folau wins on 19:37 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Did the English missionaries brain wash his forefathers ?, he is not alone is he, lots from his background are fundamentalists and the laugh is lots of the Anglo Saxon types these days don't like what their own kind taught them back in the day.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Folau wins on 19:56 - Dec 5 with 1225 viewsladyjack

Margaret Court will be the next test for the powers that be the 50th anniversary of her great achievement is starting next month, what will the Aussies do at their Grand Slam and then what will the Yanks do for the last one [Navratilova and Billy Jean King etc], will Margaret be centre stage receiving all sorts of honours and accolades or not I wonder ?
Folau wins on 20:26 - Dec 5 with 1199 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 19:56 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Margaret Court will be the next test for the powers that be the 50th anniversary of her great achievement is starting next month, what will the Aussies do at their Grand Slam and then what will the Yanks do for the last one [Navratilova and Billy Jean King etc], will Margaret be centre stage receiving all sorts of honours and accolades or not I wonder ?

Hopefully she will be treated as she deserves.

With utter contempt.
Folau wins on 20:30 - Dec 5 with 1194 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 19:21 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Maria is a superstar.

What do you think Adam Price thinks about her Trampie?

Superstar or horrific deluded bigot like her husband?
Folau wins on 20:31 - Dec 5 with 1191 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 19:23 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Definitely lovelier than Leanne and less pissed.

Would you call her lovely if her hatred was directed towards a different minority?
Folau wins on 20:34 - Dec 5 with 1183 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 20:31 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

Would you call her lovely if her hatred was directed towards a different minority?

Does Maria have hatred in her heart? Genuine question, know nothing about her.
Folau wins on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 1175 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 20:34 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Does Maria have hatred in her heart? Genuine question, know nothing about her.

Do some research then. Into what this issue is about. And what has been said.

Because at the moment you sound exactly the same as someone saying they have no idea what the issue about Labour and anti semitism is about. So if you can’t be bothered why on earth do you expect those you criticise 24/7 to be?
Folau wins on 20:42 - Dec 5 with 1165 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 20:38 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

Do some research then. Into what this issue is about. And what has been said.

Because at the moment you sound exactly the same as someone saying they have no idea what the issue about Labour and anti semitism is about. So if you can’t be bothered why on earth do you expect those you criticise 24/7 to be?

I'm aware of Israel's views, they've been made fairly public.

Her views, not seen anything because only was made aware of her by Trampie's post.

My post was mocking his adoration of Leanne...

EDIT:

Backs her husband, so my view of her is the same as the view I have of her husband.

Happy now?
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:45]
Folau wins on 20:47 - Dec 5 with 1159 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 20:42 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

I'm aware of Israel's views, they've been made fairly public.

Her views, not seen anything because only was made aware of her by Trampie's post.

My post was mocking his adoration of Leanne...

EDIT:

Backs her husband, so my view of her is the same as the view I have of her husband.

Happy now?
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:45]

So if a Labour supporter posts something that could be viewed as supportive of an anti Semite, they are supposed to have full knowledge of that? And yet when you post something supportive of a homophobic bigot you have no knowledge of her position and and were only doing so to mock someone else?

Is that the way it works?

See how difficult it is Bluey?

And I say that as someone who has repeatedly agreed with you on many aspects of the anti semitism issue within Labour.

Edit - in response to your edit. Yeah, but we now have a post that we can repeatedly share showing your support for a homophobic bigot. We’ll just ignore you withdrawing it after you’ve found out more.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:50]
Folau wins on 20:49 - Dec 5 with 1155 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 20:30 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

What do you think Adam Price thinks about her Trampie?

Superstar or horrific deluded bigot like her husband?

The English cant have it all ways, they cant colonise people and tell them what to belief one minute and then tell them not to believe certain things the next minute and expect those people to follow suit quick sharp, the English were jailing people possibly in your lifetime and now its ok, yet the ones that thing its now ok criticise those that don't think its ok and even sack them from their jobs.
Folau wins on 20:51 - Dec 5 with 1145 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 20:47 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

So if a Labour supporter posts something that could be viewed as supportive of an anti Semite, they are supposed to have full knowledge of that? And yet when you post something supportive of a homophobic bigot you have no knowledge of her position and and were only doing so to mock someone else?

Is that the way it works?

See how difficult it is Bluey?

And I say that as someone who has repeatedly agreed with you on many aspects of the anti semitism issue within Labour.

Edit - in response to your edit. Yeah, but we now have a post that we can repeatedly share showing your support for a homophobic bigot. We’ll just ignore you withdrawing it after you’ve found out more.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:50]

You seem to be spoiling for a fight, Lisa. Not sure why, but not going to get one from me.

How was I posting "something supportive of a homophobic bigot" when my post was pretty fvcking clearly taking the piss out of trampie?

Think you've been too busy analysing my posts. That way lies madness.
Folau wins on 20:52 - Dec 5 with 1142 viewsexiledclaseboy

Folau wins on 20:51 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

You seem to be spoiling for a fight, Lisa. Not sure why, but not going to get one from me.

How was I posting "something supportive of a homophobic bigot" when my post was pretty fvcking clearly taking the piss out of trampie?

Think you've been too busy analysing my posts. That way lies madness.

Can confirm that analysing Bluey’s posts doesn’t take any length of time at all. None of them stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

Poll: Tory leader

Folau wins on 20:52 - Dec 5 with 1140 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 20:49 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

The English cant have it all ways, they cant colonise people and tell them what to belief one minute and then tell them not to believe certain things the next minute and expect those people to follow suit quick sharp, the English were jailing people possibly in your lifetime and now its ok, yet the ones that thing its now ok criticise those that don't think its ok and even sack them from their jobs.

You’re just a boring, tedious little bigot Trampie. Always were. Always will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024