Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Folau wins 17:59 - Dec 5 with 2871 viewsladyjack

I fancied Izzy's chances big time, I could not understand how the Aussie rugby authorities could have sacked him, but in the end it never reached court as it seems like Israels employers caved in.
Folau wins on 20:55 - Dec 5 with 865 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 20:51 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

You seem to be spoiling for a fight, Lisa. Not sure why, but not going to get one from me.

How was I posting "something supportive of a homophobic bigot" when my post was pretty fvcking clearly taking the piss out of trampie?

Think you've been too busy analysing my posts. That way lies madness.

Not remotely spoiling for a fight.

I just find it surprising and disappointing that anyone that cares about one form of bigotry thinks another is source of amusement.

There are many who are doing the same at present. On both sides. It’s profoundly depressing.
Folau wins on 20:56 - Dec 5 with 863 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 20:52 - Dec 5 by exiledclaseboy

Can confirm that analysing Bluey’s posts doesn’t take any length of time at all. None of them stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

Yeah, but you were probably mad to begin with.

I could have fun with your last post. Might start a thread "ECB is a wonderful guy" just to see how you can contort your claim in that last post to not damn that thread.

God help you all if I ever do start trolling.
Folau wins on 20:59 - Dec 5 with 857 viewsexiledclaseboy

Folau wins on 20:56 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah, but you were probably mad to begin with.

I could have fun with your last post. Might start a thread "ECB is a wonderful guy" just to see how you can contort your claim in that last post to not damn that thread.

God help you all if I ever do start trolling.

I doubt we’d notice the difference.

Poll: Tory leader

Folau wins on 21:00 - Dec 5 with 854 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 20:26 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

Hopefully she will be treated as she deserves.

With utter contempt.

What a horrible bigoted racist little person you are.
Folau wins on 21:05 - Dec 5 with 842 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 21:00 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

You praised a homophobe, fella.
Folau wins on 21:15 - Dec 5 with 824 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 21:05 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

You praised a homophobe, fella.

You just lied yet again, you make things up and lie all the time, fella.
Folau wins on 21:15 - Dec 5 with 820 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 21:00 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Yeah, you’ll have to explain how I’m being either bigoted or racist.
Folau wins on 21:16 - Dec 5 with 815 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 21:15 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

You just lied yet again, you make things up and lie all the time, fella.

Did you or did you not praise Maria Folau?

Fella.
Login to get fewer ads

Folau wins on 21:19 - Dec 5 with 807 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 21:16 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Fella.

Margaret Court is even worse.
Folau wins on 21:21 - Dec 5 with 798 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 21:19 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

You're making me bloody google her, aren't you?
Folau wins on 21:26 - Dec 5 with 795 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 21:16 - Dec 5 by bluey_the_blue

Fella.

Oh that surprises me you are talking about Maria Folau ? as you don't know anything about Maria Folau, are you saying Maria Folau is a homophobe ? and you tell me if I praised her, she is/has been regarded as the greatest player in the World.
Folau wins on 21:29 - Dec 5 with 783 viewsbluey_the_blue

Folau wins on 21:26 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Oh that surprises me you are talking about Maria Folau ? as you don't know anything about Maria Folau, are you saying Maria Folau is a homophobe ? and you tell me if I praised her, she is/has been regarded as the greatest player in the World.

Googled and yes, she's come out with clear homophobia.

So you've not praised Maria Folau?
Folau wins on 21:32 - Dec 5 with 780 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 21:19 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

You and bluey are prejudiced we seen the same thing from the two of you with Chad Evans and now Izzy Folau, you let your emotions take over and are unable to think logically from a legal position that is all you can see is you don't like somebody therefore in your eyes they must be guilty, I look at it from the legal position and take any prejudices and emotions out of it and that is what you should do.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 21:33]
Folau wins on 22:28 - Dec 5 with 749 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 21:32 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

You and bluey are prejudiced we seen the same thing from the two of you with Chad Evans and now Izzy Folau, you let your emotions take over and are unable to think logically from a legal position that is all you can see is you don't like somebody therefore in your eyes they must be guilty, I look at it from the legal position and take any prejudices and emotions out of it and that is what you should do.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 21:33]

No Trampie.

You are simply a boring little troll who tries, unsuccessfully as far as I can see, to wind people up.
Folau wins on 22:37 - Dec 5 with 739 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 22:28 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

No Trampie.

You are simply a boring little troll who tries, unsuccessfully as far as I can see, to wind people up.

It doesn't take much for you to hurl abuse about Lisa, therefore it does seem that I easily wind you up [and that is not my aim and I don't even try, that is not my game, crikey if I did try you would burst a blood vessel or something].
Folau wins on 22:42 - Dec 5 with 728 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 22:37 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

It doesn't take much for you to hurl abuse about Lisa, therefore it does seem that I easily wind you up [and that is not my aim and I don't even try, that is not my game, crikey if I did try you would burst a blood vessel or something].

You mistake my regular boredom at reading your utter nonsense for me being wound up Trampie.
Folau wins on 22:47 - Dec 5 with 719 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 22:42 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

You mistake my regular boredom at reading your utter nonsense for me being wound up Trampie.

You are saying you don't get wound up by my posts then.
Folau wins on 22:55 - Dec 5 with 700 viewslondonlisa2001

Folau wins on 22:47 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

You are saying you don't get wound up by my posts then.

I really, really don’t Trampie.

In order to be wound up by someone, and I mean this quite genuinely now, you have to care, at least a little, what they think. Otherwise you’re just getting wound up by nothing. And you’d be wound up all the time.

I live in a big, crowded, noisy, often aggressive city. If I was wound up as easily as you seem to think I am, I’d be in a state of utter rage all day every day. I wouldn’t be able to get through a week.

I find you boring. Sorry.
Folau wins on 23:14 - Dec 5 with 684 viewsLuther27

The thing is, this again comes down to religious beliefs clashing with liberal attitudes. You have to look at the arguments from both sides, and it seems at the moment there is a communisation of religion, wether you are a Christian, Jew or Muslim that is pushing back against modern sexual freedom.
It doesn't really come as a surprise in all honesty as, for instance, large numbers of African Christians still regard homosexuality as a crime against the teachings of the bible.
Folau wins on 23:20 - Dec 5 with 677 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 22:55 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

I really, really don’t Trampie.

In order to be wound up by someone, and I mean this quite genuinely now, you have to care, at least a little, what they think. Otherwise you’re just getting wound up by nothing. And you’d be wound up all the time.

I live in a big, crowded, noisy, often aggressive city. If I was wound up as easily as you seem to think I am, I’d be in a state of utter rage all day every day. I wouldn’t be able to get through a week.

I find you boring. Sorry.

No need to be sorry, you often respond to my posts and initiate abuse in my direction, therefore it seems to me like you do care about topics I raise and that you do get wound up and that you do take interest in what I have to say, I must say that you have now got me wondering if you are indeed in a state of utter rage all day every day.
Folau wins on 23:21 - Dec 5 with 672 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 23:14 - Dec 5 by Luther27

The thing is, this again comes down to religious beliefs clashing with liberal attitudes. You have to look at the arguments from both sides, and it seems at the moment there is a communisation of religion, wether you are a Christian, Jew or Muslim that is pushing back against modern sexual freedom.
It doesn't really come as a surprise in all honesty as, for instance, large numbers of African Christians still regard homosexuality as a crime against the teachings of the bible.

Good post.
Folau wins on 05:56 - Dec 6 with 633 viewsdameedna

The pair are prize bigots. Good on them.
Folau wins on 06:11 - Dec 6 with 623 viewsdameedna

Folau wins on 23:21 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Good post.

He is out of rugby. Hardly a moral victory. I play in a league with some of his ex league associates, not mates, they are sound lads. Lets just say there are some prize characters such as the Masons but gay bashing in the name of religion is unacceptable. Will be interesting to see what his missus does in public.
Folau wins on 06:53 - Dec 6 with 612 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 06:11 - Dec 6 by dameedna

He is out of rugby. Hardly a moral victory. I play in a league with some of his ex league associates, not mates, they are sound lads. Lets just say there are some prize characters such as the Masons but gay bashing in the name of religion is unacceptable. Will be interesting to see what his missus does in public.

He might well be out of rugby, but there again he might well choose to be out of rugby, he has turned 30 in age but there again a rugby League team, a Japanese team or a French team might go in for him.
Folau wins on 15:16 - Jan 30 with 484 viewsladyjack

Seems like a French rugby league team are in for him then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024