Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Folau wins 17:59 - Dec 5 with 2874 viewsladyjack

I fancied Izzy's chances big time, I could not understand how the Aussie rugby authorities could have sacked him, but in the end it never reached court as it seems like Israels employers caved in.
Folau wins on 15:21 - Jan 30 with 600 viewsDarran

Folau wins on 15:16 - Jan 30 by ladyjack

Seems like a French rugby league team are in for him then.

No way?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Folau wins on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 590 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 06:53 - Dec 6 by ladyjack

He might well be out of rugby, but there again he might well choose to be out of rugby, he has turned 30 in age but there again a rugby League team, a Japanese team or a French team might go in for him.

That was my thoughts as to who might go for him.
Folau wins on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 563 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 19:56 - Dec 5 by ladyjack

Margaret Court will be the next test for the powers that be the 50th anniversary of her great achievement is starting next month, what will the Aussies do at their Grand Slam and then what will the Yanks do for the last one [Navratilova and Billy Jean King etc], will Margaret be centre stage receiving all sorts of honours and accolades or not I wonder ?

Folau wins on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 549 viewsNotLoyal

The problem with any type of nationalist is their desire to have an enemy, it leaves no room for manoeuvre or dialogue. It never has an ending, and inspires hate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Folau wins on 16:38 - Jan 30 with 523 viewsladyjack

I remember a retired human rights commissioner coming out and saying that the impressive Maria was being bullied by massive companies and the powers that be I hope it has nothing to do with Maria retiring, Maria will clearly be missed by a lot of netball fans, she was a fabulous player.
Folau wins on 16:45 - Jan 30 with 502 viewsladyjack

Maria was a legend of the court.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 16:48]
Folau wins on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 449 viewsdameedna

Hats off to you. The Catalan Dragons. I imagine he came very cheap. He was one of the highest paid. He is now ageing, banned from Australia and drawing what I hope is a much lower pay cheque. You can only hope for the best and a career ending injury.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 0:16]
Folau wins on 08:09 - Jan 31 with 404 viewsladyjack

Folau wins on 00:15 - Jan 31 by dameedna

Hats off to you. The Catalan Dragons. I imagine he came very cheap. He was one of the highest paid. He is now ageing, banned from Australia and drawing what I hope is a much lower pay cheque. You can only hope for the best and a career ending injury.

He was said to have had a huge contract late in life (for a sportsman) and they recon it was not just paid up in full but paid up over and over as people in the know as well as those holding the purse strings in the end probably realised he was going to win his tribunal big time, it now seems like he now has another contract to play rugby league in the South of France, from a financial point of view it seems like a massive win for Folau.
Login to get fewer ads

Folau wins on 09:21 - Jan 31 with 390 viewsLohengrin

Folau wins on 00:15 - Jan 31 by dameedna

” You can only hope for the best and a career ending injury.”

Labour 2020: kinder, gentler.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024