Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... 22:09 - Dec 5 with 2069 viewsnantywatcher

...gang feeling tonight. A bit stupid or very stupid?
How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 22:15 - Dec 5 with 2055 viewsraynor94

"Stupid" you couldn't even post it on the right board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 23:33 - Dec 5 with 2013 viewsNotLoyal

Is there a gang?
Maybe we could have access to the future and be done with all this.
If he is a success he won't be there come June.
£££££

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 09:07 - Dec 6 with 1943 viewsVincent_Vega

To be fair I thought he would be gone by Christmas. He's done a great job so far, now if you excuse me I got a humble pie to warm up.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 10:55 - Dec 6 with 1895 viewsBryanSwan

Not our manager, couldn't care less what he is doing.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 11:00 - Dec 6 with 1887 viewsUxbridge

He's done far better than I could ever have anticipated, and I'm absolutely delighted for him. Good for him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 11:00 - Dec 6 with 1887 viewsjack247

We were spoilt with Potter last season and despite the league position, we’re seeing that now under Cooper.

Defending set pieces was obviously his Achilles heel. If he’d had a decent keeper and been able to sort that out (as Cooper has done in fairness), we’d have had a chance.
How are the "Potter will be out of a job by Christmas"... on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 1810 viewsTNT

Decent manager, young, learning, will further improve over time.

Cooper, ditto.

Some posters on here want everything yesterday.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024