Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t mess with Neath 23:08 - Dec 5 with 2331 viewsDarran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7760299/Katherine-Jenkins-mugging-horro

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don’t mess with Neath on 23:28 - Dec 5 with 2292 viewsmajorraglan

Fair play to her for having a go. I saw something on FB a few weeks ago where a undesirable was trying to steal a bike and was grappling with an old woman, 2 guys were watching and trying to persuade him to leave the bike go, they should have done their civic duty and sorted it out but they didn’t. Well done KJ.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 20:45]
Don’t mess with Neath on 23:31 - Dec 5 with 2277 viewsKerouac

Good on her for doing the right thing, not enough of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Don’t mess with Neath on 23:35 - Dec 5 with 2271 viewsEbo

Stu Cable once told me a story about her. He was shocked at how horrible she was to people working for her. Didn't stop him shagging her though :)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Don’t mess with Neath on 23:59 - Dec 5 with 2226 viewsWarwickHunt

Don’t mess with Neath on 23:28 - Dec 5 by majorraglan

Fair play to her for having a go. I saw something on FB a few weeks ago where a undesirable was trying to steal a bike and was grappling with an old woman, 2 guys were watching and trying to persuade him to leave the bike go, they should have done their civic duty and sorted it out but they didn’t. Well done KJ.

Used to see her in Waitrose - she’s tiny.
Her house near Richmond Park was used in The Apprentice a few years ago.
Don’t mess with Neath on 04:29 - Dec 6 with 2159 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed well done KJ.
Heroic stuff.

Beware of the Risen People

Don’t mess with Neath on 06:54 - Dec 6 with 2109 viewsDr_Winston

Problem is the legal system is so f*cked up there's a fair chance you'd be facing charges yourself if you did.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Don’t mess with Neath on 07:23 - Dec 6 with 2081 viewssainthelens

Katherine Jenkins
She's one of our own.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024