Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow 17:49 - Dec 6 with 3091 viewsdickythorpe

I'm working until 12.30pm, I bet he's gone by then!!!

But if I do see him what questions would you like me to ask him?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 20:59 - Dec 6 with 488 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 20:57 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

I know. He's making Corbyn look like a thick 6th former without even having to mentioned EHRC.

No way Johnson is doing Neil now. Way too far ahead, everything to lose.

Yeah you’re not at all one eyed in your echo chamber.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:00 - Dec 6 with 483 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 20:59 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you’re not at all one eyed in your echo chamber.

Oh come on! Corbyn has nothing other than catchphrases, decides things on the fly.

4 day work now doesn't apply to NHS; McDonnell claimed last week it applies to everyone.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:01 - Dec 6 with 483 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lifelong Tory Nick Robinson is helping his mucker out as much as possible mind.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:02 - Dec 6 with 481 viewsbluey_the_blue

Interrupted Johnson a lot. Not sure your point is right.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:02 - Dec 6 with 479 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:00 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Oh come on! Corbyn has nothing other than catchphrases, decides things on the fly.

4 day work now doesn't apply to NHS; McDonnell claimed last week it applies to everyone.

You’re seriously accusing Corbyn of catchphrases? How many times has Johnson said “Get Brexit done” tonight.

He’s mentioned tampons and VAT twice.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:03 - Dec 6 with 477 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:02 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Interrupted Johnson a lot. Not sure your point is right.

Another shocker.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:04 - Dec 6 with 472 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:02 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

You’re seriously accusing Corbyn of catchphrases? How many times has Johnson said “Get Brexit done” tonight.

He’s mentioned tampons and VAT twice.

So Corbyn doesn't have only catchphrases and no substance?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:05 - Dec 6 with 471 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:04 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

So Corbyn doesn't have only catchphrases and no substance?

Who said that?

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 469 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:05 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Who said that?

It was written, not spoken. Just a question.

After all, some would consider you raising Johnson when the point was about Corbyn to be whataboutery...
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:08 - Dec 6 with 468 viewsswan65split

Only watched it for 5 mins , if anyone misses him in Carmarthen....they aint going to miss much.
Moans about council houses ..lack of,,,,Labour were on power for how long?

Borus? yep Borus .........false the both of them.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:08 - Dec 6 with 463 viewsbluey_the_blue

"Deal would be leave, with a trade agreement".

Is Corbyn thick? Trade agreement follows agreed WA...
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:09 - Dec 6 with 460 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:07 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

It was written, not spoken. Just a question.

After all, some would consider you raising Johnson when the point was about Corbyn to be whataboutery...

You can consider it what you like. So are you saying that Johnson doesn’t have soundbites and no substance?

See how this works.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:11 - Dec 6 with 448 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:09 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

You can consider it what you like. So are you saying that Johnson doesn’t have soundbites and no substance?

See how this works.

Nope, I don't deal in whataboutery ;)

Boris uses soundbites, absolutely. My point is there's more substance there than with Corbyn.

"Fully costed"? Yeah, average family will save 2k a year by both working adults paying cheaper train fares, whilst ignoring the fact only 11% of people use the blood trains..
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:12 - Dec 6 with 448 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 20:55 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Miles ahead tonight though. Smashed it with the IRA comment.

Both of them are hopeless.

The comment that has most resonated tonight so far is ‘it doesn’t take two years of talks to say no’.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:13 - Dec 6 with 447 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:11 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Boris uses soundbites, absolutely. My point is there's more substance there than with Corbyn.

"Fully costed"? Yeah, average family will save 2k a year by both working adults paying cheaper train fares, whilst ignoring the fact only 11% of people use the blood trains..

Where’s the “more substance”?

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:14 - Dec 6 with 439 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:11 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

There is absolutely no substance to what either of them say.

None.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:16 - Dec 6 with 437 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:13 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Where’s the “more substance”?

We knows Johnson's Brexit approach.

Corbyn says he can get a "better deal" without any information about what he wants or how he can do it.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 433 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:16 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn says he can get a "better deal" without any information about what he wants or how he can do it.

F*cking hell.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 430 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:16 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

No we don’t.

We have absolutely no idea what will happen one year from now. None.

He cannot get a trade deal in 11 months,
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 6 with 404 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ooooh Corbyn losing his temper there. The antisemitism stuff has struck a nerve.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:26 - Dec 6 with 399 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Ooooh Corbyn losing his temper there. The antisemitism stuff has struck a nerve.

I’m watching this and you are talking utter shit,again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:26 - Dec 6 with 398 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:23 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

‘Anti semitism stuff’?

I’m sorry - I thought you took this seriously, not as a political nonsense?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 394 viewsexiledclaseboy

Robinson let Johnson get away with murder there.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:29 - Dec 6 with 385 viewsbluey_the_blue

No damage done to Johnson, no gain for Corbyn.

As we were then.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:30 - Dec 6 with 380 viewsbluey_the_blue

Does Corbyn commenting on seeing where antisemitism leads in Germany in the 19th century count as Holocause denial? ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024