Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow 17:49 - Dec 6 with 3093 viewsdickythorpe

I'm working until 12.30pm, I bet he's gone by then!!!

But if I do see him what questions would you like me to ask him?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 557 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:29 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

No damage done to Johnson, no gain for Corbyn.

As we were then.

If Corbyn is as dreadful as you believe (and he is), and Johnson is as great as you believe (and he absolutely is not), why on earth do you think that ‘no damage done’ is as good as you can expect?

Seriously - if they are as you say they are, why isn’t Johnson wiping the floor with the useless Corbyn? Why? Could it be they are equally bloody useless?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 6 with 541 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:32 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

If Corbyn is as dreadful as you believe (and he is), and Johnson is as great as you believe (and he absolutely is not), why on earth do you think that ‘no damage done’ is as good as you can expect?

Seriously - if they are as you say they are, why isn’t Johnson wiping the floor with the useless Corbyn? Why? Could it be they are equally bloody useless?

I think there were certain lines Johnson could have gone that would have skewered Corbyn. I don't think Tories have pressed as hard ver antisemitism as they could have, for example. Could argue because it could rebound with the small number around the racists, could argue there's been a reluctance to go for the threat because of how it could be perceived.

I think the Tory campaign has been, pun intended, conservative. Don't risk damage. End of the day, Corbyn has to beat Johnson conclusively in these debates to get the votes.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 6 with 540 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:30 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Does Corbyn commenting on seeing where antisemitism leads in Germany in the 19th century count as Holocause denial? ;)

You don’t actually give much of a shit about prejudice do you? You’re just using it as a political football when it suits.

Johnson point blank refused to acknowledge let alone apologise for his repeated racism.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:38 - Dec 6 with 530 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

You don’t actually give much of a shit about prejudice do you? You’re just using it as a political football when it suits.

Johnson point blank refused to acknowledge let alone apologise for his repeated racism.

Of course he doesn’t. He just likes throwing accusations to discredit those who disagrees with politically. Ironically an age old propaganda trick utilised by the Nazis to whip up hatred against Jews. He’ll never get that though.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:38 - Dec 6 with 528 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Nah, I do. Do I think the letterbox comment, for example, was crass and should not have been used? Absolutely. Did I read the rest of the fvcking article and saw the message in the whole article? Sure.

Other comments I think he absolutely should apologise for.

Corbyn's lies over antisemitism will bring the party down; it's already being sued, the spin that EHRC are only assessing processes and are going to advice is a lie. Party could well end up bankrupted over it.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:39 - Dec 6 with 526 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

I think there were certain lines Johnson could have gone that would have skewered Corbyn. I don't think Tories have pressed as hard ver antisemitism as they could have, for example. Could argue because it could rebound with the small number around the racists, could argue there's been a reluctance to go for the threat because of how it could be perceived.

I think the Tory campaign has been, pun intended, conservative. Don't risk damage. End of the day, Corbyn has to beat Johnson conclusively in these debates to get the votes.

Absolute and utter nonsense.

Johnson is just not very good. He doesn’t have a handle on policy, doesn’t understand economic impacts of his own manifesto, doesn’t understand the detail of his own Brexit policy etc etc. He’s winging it. Completely winging it.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:40 - Dec 6 with 523 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:38 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Of course he doesn’t. He just likes throwing accusations to discredit those who disagrees with politically. Ironically an age old propaganda trick utilised by the Nazis to whip up hatred against Jews. He’ll never get that though.

Ah, so a comment where a smiley was used to indicate a joke is evidence of Goebbel-esque tactics...
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:40 - Dec 6 with 523 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:39 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Johnson is just not very good. He doesn’t have a handle on policy, doesn’t understand economic impacts of his own manifesto, doesn’t understand the detail of his own Brexit policy etc etc. He’s winging it. Completely winging it.

And tragically, it won’t matter.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:41 - Dec 6 with 518 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:39 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Again, John McDonnell stated 4 day working week applies to everybody. Corbyn tonight said doesn't apply to NHS.

All parties are winging it.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:42 - Dec 6 with 514 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:38 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, I do. Do I think the letterbox comment, for example, was crass and should not have been used? Absolutely. Did I read the rest of the fvcking article and saw the message in the whole article? Sure.

Other comments I think he absolutely should apologise for.

Corbyn's lies over antisemitism will bring the party down; it's already being sued, the spin that EHRC are only assessing processes and are going to advice is a lie. Party could well end up bankrupted over it.

No you don’t.

As evidenced by that comment.

You care about anti semitism but look for excuses when it comes to prejudice about other minority groups.

The problem is Bluey, that others will do the same when it comes to anti semitism. And you won’t really have a leg to stand on. It’s all shocking. All of it. I don’t understand anyone voting for either of them.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:43 - Dec 6 with 511 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:41 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Again, John McDonnell stated 4 day working week applies to everybody. Corbyn tonight said doesn't apply to NHS.

All parties are winging it.

I’ve already said Corbyn is shit. You just won’t accept that Johnson is equally shit.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:46 - Dec 6 with 502 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:43 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

I’ve already said Corbyn is shit. You just won’t accept that Johnson is equally shit.

I think he's slightly less shit and right now, that's the best we'll get.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:47 - Dec 6 with 495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:42 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

No you don’t.

As evidenced by that comment.

You care about anti semitism but look for excuses when it comes to prejudice about other minority groups.

The problem is Bluey, that others will do the same when it comes to anti semitism. And you won’t really have a leg to stand on. It’s all shocking. All of it. I don’t understand anyone voting for either of them.

Lisa, did you read the whole article the letterbox comment was in? Take that crass comment out and it's an excellent piece on a serious topic.

As I said, some of the other comments he should apologise for.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:49 - Dec 6 with 491 viewsbluey_the_blue

YouGov poll has it to Johnson... 52:48...

Quality trolling.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 473 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:47 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Lisa, did you read the whole article the letterbox comment was in? Take that crass comment out and it's an excellent piece on a serious topic.

Yes I did read it.

It amounted to him saying that he believed Muslim women were being abused by men and then blaming the women for the way they looked as a result of that abuse.

It’s like saying ‘I hate domestic violence and by the way the women look bloody stupid with a black eye’.

Your assessment of an excellent piece is somewhat different to mine.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:02 - Dec 6 with 458 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:58 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Yes I did read it.

It amounted to him saying that he believed Muslim women were being abused by men and then blaming the women for the way they looked as a result of that abuse.

It’s like saying ‘I hate domestic violence and by the way the women look bloody stupid with a black eye’.

Your assessment of an excellent piece is somewhat different to mine.

That's your interpretation, which you're entitled to.

I don't think anyone would argue the the burqha is often used in an oppressive way, Muslim women pressured to wear it and indeed some who have refused have suffered appalling violence as a consequence.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:03 - Dec 6 with 453 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:27 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Robinson let Johnson get away with murder there.

Of the English language if nothing else.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:05 - Dec 6 with 442 viewsbluey_the_blue

Seems the leaked docs Corbyn lauded have an interesting origin.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 439 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:47 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

The watermelon smile stuff was vile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:08 - Dec 6 with 439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:05 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Seems the leaked docs Corbyn lauded have an interesting origin.

Welcome to two days ago.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:08 - Dec 6 with 436 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:02 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

That's your interpretation, which you're entitled to.

I don't think anyone would argue the the burqha is often used in an oppressive way, Muslim women pressured to wear it and indeed some who have refused have suffered appalling violence as a consequence.

That’s exactly the point.

They may be forced to wear it. And if they are, Johnson mocked the way they look as a result.

What about turning his phenomenal mind (lol) on the perpetrators of the abuse rather than the recipients?

That would have been an article actually worth reading rather than the usual simplistic, misogynistic, populist drivel that he is defined by.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 430 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:08 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

They may be forced to wear it. And if they are, Johnson mocked the way they look as a result.

What about turning his phenomenal mind (lol) on the perpetrators of the abuse rather than the recipients?

That would have been an article actually worth reading rather than the usual simplistic, misogynistic, populist drivel that he is defined by.

It was a dog whistle. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s Johnson’s modus operandi.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:12 - Dec 6 with 422 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:09 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

It was a dog whistle. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s Johnson’s modus operandi.

Yep.

It’s pathetic.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:15 - Dec 6 with 412 viewsbuilthjack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:08 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Bluey is so blinkered he would win the Grand National if Johnson was riding him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 22:24 - Dec 6 with 406 viewsGlyn1

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 18:56 - Dec 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why is West Wales one of the most deprived regions in Northern Europe under a Labour WAG?

Because it's under a Conservative Government, and things are going to get much worse once we lose European Union funding.

Easy question.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024