Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow 17:49 - Dec 6 with 3095 viewsdickythorpe

I'm working until 12.30pm, I bet he's gone by then!!!

But if I do see him what questions would you like me to ask him?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 00:25 - Dec 7 with 720 viewsDJack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 20:46 - Dec 6 by Sirjohnalot

Venezuelan or Scandanavian ?

And here was me thinking it was either African or European.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 01:05 - Dec 7 with 701 viewsEbo

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 21:43 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

I’ve already said Corbyn is shit. You just won’t accept that Johnson is equally shit.

Swinson is even more shitter. Her campaign has been the worst of the lot (bar Brexit PLC).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 09:42 - Dec 7 with 628 viewsBest_loser

Ask him if anybody saw alun cairns in the vale

Alun "lord lucan" cairns
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 10:39 - Dec 7 with 606 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 01:05 - Dec 7 by Ebo

Swinson is even more shitter. Her campaign has been the worst of the lot (bar Brexit PLC).

I'm surprised by Swinson being so bad, it's May-esque.

The worst campaign has been UKIP, by a mile.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 10:40 - Dec 7 with 598 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 10:39 - Dec 7 by bluey_the_blue

I'm surprised by Swinson being so bad, it's May-esque.

The worst campaign has been UKIP, by a mile.

I’m not. Any man and his dog can see she’s way out of her depth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 10:41 - Dec 7 with 604 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 10:40 - Dec 7 by Highjack

I’m not. Any man and his dog can see she’s way out of her depth.

Out of depth, yes. That bad, no.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:21 - Dec 8 with 516 viewsNookiejack

If we don’t get Brexit done then will have another 5 years of paralysis. If the vote of the referendum is not respected - how can any vote on any other issue be respected?
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:30 - Dec 8 with 506 viewsBest_loser

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:21 - Dec 8 by Nookiejack

If we don’t get Brexit done then will have another 5 years of paralysis. If the vote of the referendum is not respected - how can any vote on any other issue be respected?

Getting brexit done is a lie

It's going to take years and years
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:34 - Dec 8 with 500 viewsWarwickHunt

Fûck me - a Boris fanboy with a parrot affliction.

Perhaps a legally-binding vote would help rather than the advisory one which was blocked by your mate Boris and his ERG pals.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:34 - Dec 8 with 502 viewsLeonWasGod

“Get Brexit done” is deliberately misleading bollox though. If people are bored of it, the only way to make it all go away is to return a Lib Dem majority.

Boris’ withdrawal agreement promises years and years of further talks, deals, compromises, parliamentary time, non-stop media attention, etc., etc.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:36 - Dec 8 with 496 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:30 - Dec 8 by Best_loser

Getting brexit done is a lie

It's going to take years and years

Another hung parliament blocking ad nauseum and it'll be even longer.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:41 - Dec 8 with 494 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:36 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Another hung parliament blocking ad nauseum and it'll be even longer.

Another hung parliament leads to a second referendum and hopefully stopping use whole thing altogether.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:42 - Dec 8 with 492 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:41 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Another hung parliament leads to a second referendum and hopefully stopping use whole thing altogether.

If it's a hung parliament, I doubt a second referendum would get through parliament tbh.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:47 - Dec 8 with 487 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:42 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

If it's a hung parliament, I doubt a second referendum would get through parliament tbh.

Depends on which way it hangs. If there’s a combined Labour/Libdem/SNP/Plaid/Green majority it does. It may even be something Johnson has to concede if he ends up in a minority position, parliament approves “his” deal subject to it going to a referendum with remain as the other option.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:49 - Dec 8 with 485 viewsNookiejack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:41 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

No point in ever voting again - the power of people’s vote is totally undermined - by you.

If we don’t get Brexit done we will definitely have 5 years of paralysis and economic stagnation.

Gosh I am talking like project fear now.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:49 - Dec 8 with 485 viewsBest_loser

Anyway, the Tories own it now

If the next 5 years is a disaster they will solely be to blame

Big world financial crash is just around the corner

Things can only get worse
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:50 - Dec 8 with 482 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:49 - Dec 8 by Nookiejack

No point in ever voting again - the power of people’s vote is totally undermined - by you.

If we don’t get Brexit done we will definitely have 5 years of paralysis and economic stagnation.

Nah just gibberish as usual.

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:58 - Dec 8 with 471 viewsNookiejack

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:49 - Dec 8 by Best_loser

Anyway, the Tories own it now

If the next 5 years is a disaster they will solely be to blame

Big world financial crash is just around the corner

Things can only get worse

That for me is the major worry another financial crash. Don’t know whether Tories are up to managing us through it - but really don’t think Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott will be able to manage us through it.

Maybe next generation of Labour Party can like Stamer. Hopefully the communists will then be gone by then.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 12:08 - Dec 8 with 456 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:58 - Dec 8 by Nookiejack

That for me is the major worry another financial crash. Don’t know whether Tories are up to managing us through it - but really don’t think Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott will be able to manage us through it.

Maybe next generation of Labour Party can like Stamer. Hopefully the communists will then be gone by then.

Nope, the commies will claim they lost due to not being left enough ( oh and da Jooz ).

McDonnell then gets the Labour gig and things really gets worse - assuming Labour not bankrupted by then.
Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 12:14 - Dec 8 with 445 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn in Carmarthen tomorrow on 11:49 - Dec 8 by Nookiejack

Is Gullible your middle name?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024