Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 12:48 - Dec 8 with 3701 viewsangryjack

Got go constantly playing Byers and Fulton not good enough
Cooper on 12:53 - Dec 8 with 2754 viewsYossarian

That midfield belongs in League 1 and if we don’t get rid of all of them that’s exactly where we’ll be. There are players on Paradise Park with more pace than Fulton.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Cooper on 12:53 - Dec 8 with 2751 viewsunion_jack

I’m more concerned of what our training ground drills are because the linkage between midfield to up front is a guessing game at times.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cooper on 12:56 - Dec 8 with 2719 viewsDr_Winston

Who else have we got? Tom Carroll?

A poor midfield can break any team and make the players around them look worse by association. Cooper's hands are somewhat tied because of the players he's inherited there. About the only thing he hasn't given a go is Naughton in DM.

Desperately need two new faces in there. Loans will do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 12:58 - Dec 8 with 2695 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Constantly playing the players we are is a problem because we haven’t got any better alternatives. Any manager would have that problem.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cooper on 12:58 - Dec 8 with 2694 viewsCopaMundial

Cooper on 12:56 - Dec 8 by Dr_Winston

Who else have we got? Tom Carroll?

A poor midfield can break any team and make the players around them look worse by association. Cooper's hands are somewhat tied because of the players he's inherited there. About the only thing he hasn't given a go is Naughton in DM.

Desperately need two new faces in there. Loans will do.

Tom Carroll is the only real footballer that we have, he would have thrived under a Rodgers or Martínez, never given a real chance by the boo boys.
Cooper on 12:58 - Dec 8 with 2693 viewsGeoffThom

I was going to wait until after xmas but here it is we have been diabolical for months we've been lucky as hell so far our home form Is one of the worst I've seen
Cooper is out of his depth and at theis rate we will finish just above the drop zone he does not impress me
Under potter this side played great football
Now its crap
Rant over let the comebacks proceed
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 12:59]
Cooper on 12:59 - Dec 8 with 2677 viewsphact0rri

I see very little wrong with what Cooper is doing. he just has bare threads to work with.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Cooper on 13:01 - Dec 8 with 2649 viewssainthelens

All season I been happy to cut Cooper bitta slack. But the constant basic errors are fckn killing us. 2 home games this week, for me unless there is a big improvement/coupled with decent results, then we will need a change cos our kids just aren't responding to wotever the fck hes saying.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 13:04 - Dec 8 with 2621 viewsjackrabbit

Cooper on 12:58 - Dec 8 by GeoffThom

I was going to wait until after xmas but here it is we have been diabolical for months we've been lucky as hell so far our home form Is one of the worst I've seen
Cooper is out of his depth and at theis rate we will finish just above the drop zone he does not impress me
Under potter this side played great football
Now its crap
Rant over let the comebacks proceed
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 12:59]

Potter could use pace on the wing and scoring potential up front. Both now missing. This team is slow and untalented.
Cooper on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 2601 viewsChief

I don't think Coopers to blame for only having a collection of carbon copy weaklings in our squad to chose from is he?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 2601 viewsGeoffThom

When James was injured and mcburnie on the bench our football was miles better than present
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 13:07]
Cooper on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 2598 viewsangryjack

His tactics for a start subs always like for like never changes things or system cluelezs
Cooper on 13:07 - Dec 8 with 2595 viewsangryjack

His tactics for a start subs always like for like never changes things or system clueless
Cooper on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 2488 viewsYossarian

The decline this season is shocking. We can’t hold the ball and string passes together on anything like a consistent basis. Some of the errors are sheer schoolboy stuff. Confidence at the back appears to be virtually non-existent. Everything is slow and when in possession everyone looks rushed and inevitably we are often reduced to aimless hacking up the field in the hope that someone can get into it...and most of the time we can’t. This is relegation form- make no doubt about it. We are simply awful.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Cooper on 13:27 - Dec 8 with 2466 viewsunion_jack

Cooper on 13:25 - Dec 8 by Yossarian

The decline this season is shocking. We can’t hold the ball and string passes together on anything like a consistent basis. Some of the errors are sheer schoolboy stuff. Confidence at the back appears to be virtually non-existent. Everything is slow and when in possession everyone looks rushed and inevitably we are often reduced to aimless hacking up the field in the hope that someone can get into it...and most of the time we can’t. This is relegation form- make no doubt about it. We are simply awful.

Absolutely. Except maybe relegation candidates. I don’t think so.

However, I thought we’d go down in the first 6 seasons of the Prem. I didn’t think we would in the 7th😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cooper on 13:30 - Dec 8 with 2442 viewsJack59

Grimes is shocking as well, the midfield has been really weak all season, somehow we've got away with it in a number of games. but a lot has to change after this performance.
We need a team captain for a start.
Cooper on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 2424 viewsYossarian

Cooper on 13:30 - Dec 8 by Jack59

Grimes is shocking as well, the midfield has been really weak all season, somehow we've got away with it in a number of games. but a lot has to change after this performance.

And as you write this he gives away another goal- the only consolation being that the game is already over. If Cooper doesn’t act now and drop the skipper he deserves the sack.

Cooper on 13:33 - Dec 8 with 2412 viewsJack59

Cooper on 13:30 - Dec 8 by Jack59

Right on cue, thank you Grimes for making my point.
Cooper on 13:48 - Dec 8 with 2346 viewsYossarian

And to sum up our predicament, Cooper puts McKay on. God help us.

Cooper on 14:14 - Dec 8 with 2221 viewsdobjack2

Cooper on 13:06 - Dec 8 by Chief

I don't think Coopers to blame for only having a collection of carbon copy weaklings in our squad to chose from is he?

he isn’t to blame for the players at his disposal that blame lies elsewhere.

However, is he getting the best out of the players at his disposal? I suspect that a lot of people don’t believe that he is.

I won’t ask the question could somebody else do better as we can’t afford to sack him and his staff.

Our midfield couldn’t fight its way out a wet paper bag and will struggle even more when it comes to Saturday and midweek games on heavier pitches.
Cooper on 14:18 - Dec 8 with 2188 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper on 13:06 - Dec 8 by Chief

Hard to tell isn’t it, but Potter had almost the same side playing with a greater freedom last year.

We’ll do well to finish higher than we did last year. For sure Cooper is hamstrung, but it still his job to get the best out of them and that’s not been happening for a while now.
Cooper on 14:19 - Dec 8 with 2179 viewsdobjack2

Cooper on 12:53 - Dec 8 by union_jack

I’m more concerned of what our training ground drills are because the linkage between midfield to up front is a guessing game at times.

At times they looked that they met for the first time just before the game.
Cooper on 14:22 - Dec 8 with 2161 viewsjacabertawe

Cooper on 13:25 - Dec 8 by Yossarian

Absolutely spot on.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cooper on 14:29 - Dec 8 with 2124 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 14:14 - Dec 8 by dobjack2

he isn’t to blame for the players at his disposal that blame lies elsewhere.

However, is he getting the best out of the players at his disposal? I suspect that a lot of people don’t believe that he is.

I won’t ask the question could somebody else do better as we can’t afford to sack him and his staff.

Our midfield couldn’t fight its way out a wet paper bag and will struggle even more when it comes to Saturday and midweek games on heavier pitches.

Cooper took the job and talked about maintaining our football identity, since he’s been here he’s progressed us into non footballing long ball percentage hit and hope rubbish ! There is no escape from this, he has taken young progressive footballers and turned them into awful looking footballers .

Potter had pretty much the same squad but the football was like night and day!

Whatever is said about the squad, one thing is standing out, the coaching and system of football we are seeing is down to how cooper wants to play and nothing else.

Watching the likes of Grimes and Byers show boat with a fancy flick/turn then pass backwards is a joke, having said that when they pass it forward it’s just a long hopeless punt mostly.

Everything many of us has said since the yanks came into town has come to pass, this is the next level folks, this is us turning back the clock to pre Martinez football, no money and building debt with no facilities, it’s grim for sure but are we surprised ? Not really .

Cheap options all the way so expect cooper to be hanging around a bit longer, unless of course his compo is basically nothing .
Cooper on 17:56 - Dec 8 with 1897 viewsKilkennyjack

Cooper on 14:29 - Dec 8 by icecoldjack

Cooper took the job and talked about maintaining our football identity, since he’s been here he’s progressed us into non footballing long ball percentage hit and hope rubbish ! There is no escape from this, he has taken young progressive footballers and turned them into awful looking footballers .

Potter had pretty much the same squad but the football was like night and day!

Whatever is said about the squad, one thing is standing out, the coaching and system of football we are seeing is down to how cooper wants to play and nothing else.

Watching the likes of Grimes and Byers show boat with a fancy flick/turn then pass backwards is a joke, having said that when they pass it forward it’s just a long hopeless punt mostly.

Everything many of us has said since the yanks came into town has come to pass, this is the next level folks, this is us turning back the clock to pre Martinez football, no money and building debt with no facilities, it’s grim for sure but are we surprised ? Not really .

Cheap options all the way so expect cooper to be hanging around a bit longer, unless of course his compo is basically nothing .

And next year is the last year of the parachute monies ..... its way lower next year and then nothing.

New owners after next year then ...

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024