Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper out 13:36 - Dec 8 with 18606 views34dfgdf54

Awful substitutions at half time.

Losing is fine but we are pathetic. Grimes captain, Peterson off half time for Dyer, no excuses.

Back to watching Cardiff fella
Cooper out on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 2171 viewsFlashberryjack

Cooper out on 20:19 - Dec 8 by TNT

There were ten clueless on the pitch today (subs no better), and being paid. Only Ayew came off that pitch with any credit imho.

Agreed, what's your point ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cooper out on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 2156 viewssainthelens

Cooper out on 20:13 - Dec 8 by Bluebird

Be careful. Warnock is out of work.
Then you will really dread watching your team..

He wouldn't come here, ground too quiet for him.
Cooper out on 20:32 - Dec 8 with 2144 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper out on 16:13 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I criticised him, absolutely. He under achieved with the players he had available.

You're allowed to criticise the players and managers if you think it's justified.

Pretty much the same players who were out there today.

You’ve been spot on with Cooper, but you didn’t appreciate the work Potter put and still don’t by the looks of it. He was excellent for us last season. He tried some stuff that didn’t work but we didn’t go on bad runs and he kept the team fighting together and playing decent football again at last.
Cooper out on 20:41 - Dec 8 with 2105 viewsTNT

Cooper out on 20:28 - Dec 8 by Flashberryjack

Agreed, what's your point ?

My point is, paulv2k4 wants Cooper out but has no clue who he wants to replace him. So, let's sack him and then think, right now wtf do we do? At least make a realistic suggestion to replace him, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper out on 20:50 - Dec 8 with 2051 viewsSwanjaxs

Cooper out on 20:41 - Dec 8 by TNT

My point is, paulv2k4 wants Cooper out but has no clue who he wants to replace him. So, let's sack him and then think, right now wtf do we do? At least make a realistic suggestion to replace him, mun.

That's Birch's gig.

And after the way things have gone the past 6 weeks i hope he's on the case...

But who's to say we cant get a win on Wednesday and start to turn things around?

All i would say is that after the poor run of form we've had any CEO worth his salt would be "looking around"

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cooper out on 20:55 - Dec 8 with 2026 viewsFlashberryjack

Cooper out on 20:41 - Dec 8 by TNT

OK,.
Then let's start thinking about a new manager now, because, in my humble opinion Cooper doesn't know if he wants a sh*t or a haircut.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cooper out on 20:55 - Dec 8 with 2024 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper out on 17:24 - Dec 8 by Badlands

Francesco Guidolin was sacked on his birthday.
For me this was the lowest point in Swansea City's history since the Petty days.
What was more annoying was the three games before we'd been outstanding against City and Liverpool (at the time light years ahead of other teams) and the weeks of leaks from the club about him going.

The other problem there was that a little mini-revival under Guido at the end of the previous season cost us Brendan (if the stories were true). That could have been a real sliding doors moment for us.
Cooper out on 21:48 - Dec 8 with 1902 viewsfrancos16

Given the sequence of dreadful results coupled with an abject lack of playing style , in any other business this would have resulted in immediate termination of contract by now. Realistically however what did the fan base really expect following his appointment ???? He’s never remotely been anywhere near this level of Senior football . He cannot stem the tide , has no real experience to call upon . Dead man walking .
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper out on 21:52 - Dec 8 with 1875 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cooper out on 14:27 - Dec 8 by Swansea93

Hughton still without a job.

Warnock is available
Cooper out on 21:59 - Dec 8 with 1851 viewsSwanjaxs

Cooper out on 21:52 - Dec 8 by AlfieMooresSon

Warnock is available

All jokes aside we really shouldn't be makeing light of Colins achievements over his career after some of our appointments in recent years

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cooper out on 22:04 - Dec 8 with 1836 viewsFireboy2

Cooper out on 14:29 - Dec 8 by sg1912

Wednesday is a must win, if we lose I think we'll sack him.

Hahaha, sack him? You think the yanks are going to pay out compo and get another manager in?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo 🤪
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 22:06]
Cooper out on 22:09 - Dec 8 with 1810 viewssainthelens

Cooper out on 21:52 - Dec 8 by AlfieMooresSon

Warnock is available

I'd rather lance my haemorrhoids with a blunt scalpel.
Cooper out on 22:22 - Dec 8 with 1762 viewsCatullus

We watched on tv and when my son saw Cooper he actually said (he's 11 mind) why does our manager look like he's had too much to drink? He was right too, maybe it's the pressure but Cooper looked awful. If the job is too much for him he should go.

I'm with those who think Cam Toshack should be given his shot, it can't get any worse....ok it can but it looks like we're going down that road anyway.

As long as we have Fulton,Grimes and Byers as our CM's we have a problem. We don't control midfield, we get dominated and outmuscled week after week. Early season we had good results from mostly poor performances but the lack of pace and lack of courage going forward is frustrating. We look scared and that fear is causing a lot of wayward passes. VdH looked poor today, what was he doing for Robson-Kanu's goal, looked to me like ball watching. WBA had a lot of players up for a physical challenge today, this division has a lot of them and we have, who do we have? We have a lot of players who get pushed around.

Then look at the contracts situation. We have 15 players out of contract, the 4 loanees, we won't have a team at all next season, well we will but it will be the U23's with some U19's making up the numbers because the only players we'd want to keep will all be off as soon as they get a better offer. It's a pssimistic viewpoint I know but todays result has been coming for a while. First half we did ok without really threatening much but second half we just folded. There's more fight in the queue for the toilets at half time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper out on 22:59 - Dec 8 with 1682 viewsTenbySwan

Cooper isnt the problem.

It's the Yanks.

All anger should be directed at them.
Cooper out on 23:23 - Dec 8 with 1633 viewsDippy

Cooper out on 22:59 - Dec 8 by TenbySwan

Cooper isnt the problem.

It's the Yanks.

No, it should be at the sellouts who got us into this mess in the first place

Poll: Cooper Out

Cooper out on 00:50 - Dec 9 with 1545 viewsDJack

Cooper out on 15:21 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The key issue is that not one player has improved under his coaching.

Furthermore, numerous players have regressed at an alarming rate since he arrived. That is the main problem I have with him.

You can argue he has a poor squad, however you cannot defend the fact that the players at his disposal are playing far more poorly than they have under previous managers. Not one player seems to be improving.

One of your good posts DYSS. Thank you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cooper out on 01:02 - Dec 9 with 1540 viewsBadlands

Cooper out on 22:59 - Dec 8 by TenbySwan

Cooper isnt the problem.

It's the Yanks.

How do you work that out?
Were you claiming it was the Yanks fault we were top of the table in August?
Once the transfer window closed. Cooper had the squad he had inherited plus two quality players back off loan, loans and signings he wanted. In the shadow of Potter we have a team starting to play exciting old Swansea Style, entertaining and winning football.
The Yanks have had no impact good or bad .. just no impact on the team since the start of the season.
If an to see that Cooper IS the problem or can not solve the problem then there's nothing to be said.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper out on 06:34 - Dec 9 with 1462 viewsSWANSEYE

No investment and he hasn't a chance
Cooper out on 06:55 - Dec 9 with 1437 views34dfgdf54

Cooper out on 06:34 - Dec 9 by SWANSEYE

No investment and he hasn't a chance

He’s a coach, not a manager.

Some of the changes are baffling. Not ready for this job.
Cooper out on 08:32 - Dec 9 with 1360 viewsmonmouth

Cooper out on 00:50 - Dec 9 by DJack

One of your good posts DYSS. Thank you.

DYSS, and Badlands who said it first, is right. Decent players have become terrible and no one has improved. Take Byers, the one that certainly seemed to have the promise to come through. He’s now gash. Grimes? Player of the year? Now gash. Celina? Some delightful touches and great goals. Gash. VDH? Serviceable last year. Gash. Roberts......

Only one thing has changed. Lets not get carried away about Potter as he made some terrible choices that I think cost us a play off place, but you could see players and confidence improving.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper out on 08:34 - Dec 9 with 1354 viewssplJack

Cooper out on 15:52 - Dec 8 by 34dfgdf54

Is it?

Point still stands, manager is awful, discuss..

I don't think he's awful, he's done ok overall. This is a test of his ability to turn things around as it was pretty plain sailing earlier in the season.

He deserves the chance to improve things and it's way too soon to talk about sacking him, knee-jerk reaction. Although I appreciate it's always more frustrating if you are at the game, as you were.

We have 2 home games this week, which offer the perfect chance to make up for yesterday - let's see where we are then.
Cooper out on 08:38 - Dec 9 with 1347 viewsmonmouth

I agree with you. Apart from ‘perfect chance’. Have you seen us at home.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper out on 08:50 - Dec 9 with 1320 viewssplJack

Cooper out on 08:38 - Dec 9 by monmouth

I agree with you. Apart from ‘perfect chance’. Have you seen us at home.

We're due a home win or 2 mun
Cooper out on 09:38 - Dec 9 with 1259 viewsjack247

Cooper out on 20:55 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

The other problem there was that a little mini-revival under Guido at the end of the previous season cost us Brendan (if the stories were true). That could have been a real sliding doors moment for us.

They were never going to actually appoint Rodgers that summer, same with Bielsa later. They had swallowed Jenkins bullshit at that point and genuinely believed we could survive in the PL with Bob Bradley in charge. Logic being he would gain us fans and revenue in America, which he would have if he’d succeeded. They extended Guidolins contract knowing there would be uproar if they appointed Bradley after Guidolins end to the previous season and with Rodgers waiting in the wings. They then sacked him first chance they got.

I wish Rodgers had had the spuds to come to us when there was genuine interest (between Monk and Guidolin) but we looked odds on to go down and he didn’t want to know until we were safe.
Cooper out on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 1212 viewsvetchonian

Cooper out on 08:34 - Dec 9 by splJack

I don't think he's awful, he's done ok overall. This is a test of his ability to turn things around as it was pretty plain sailing earlier in the season.

He deserves the chance to improve things and it's way too soon to talk about sacking him, knee-jerk reaction. Although I appreciate it's always more frustrating if you are at the game, as you were.

We have 2 home games this week, which offer the perfect chance to make up for yesterday - let's see where we are then.

HIs record to date is better than the "experienced" Potter game for game against this time last year

Potter's first 20 games 7 wins, 8 losses, 5 draws

Cooper's first 20 games 8 wins,6 losses 6 draws

I know we also want to see good football but the "excitement" came last season from Dan James.....not only his breaks but the fact teams doubled or trebled up on him allowing space for other players.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024