Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would be an acceptable season? 11:02 - Dec 9 with 1976 viewsDarran

Do the double over Cardiff.
Finish 21st.
Cardiff lose in the play off final.

One of the greatest seasons ever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What would be an acceptable season? on 11:40 - Dec 9 with 1282 viewskarnataka

That scenario would have been laughable a few weeks ago but is now looking more and more feasible as the weeks go by.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:12]
What would be an acceptable season? on 11:48 - Dec 9 with 1268 viewsbennytheblue

Think we will put four past you
We will make the playoffs
Will you go down? Probably not but with no money and no academy next season you will.
What would be an acceptable season? on 12:22 - Dec 9 with 1236 viewssainthelens

What would be an acceptable season? on 11:48 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Will you go down? Probably not but with no money and no academy next season you will.

Seeing as you predicted doing the double over us...
Just fck off is it.
What would be an acceptable season? on 12:32 - Dec 9 with 1220 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 12:22 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

Seeing as you predicted doing the double over us...
Just fck off is it.

When did I? Not posted on here for 6 months ffs. Show me where?
What would be an acceptable season? on 12:34 - Dec 9 with 1217 viewssainthelens

What would be an acceptable season? on 12:32 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

When did I? Not posted on here for 6 months ffs. Show me where?

Yer a multiple headslapper, we all know it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:35]
What would be an acceptable season? on 12:38 - Dec 9 with 1206 viewsjack247

What would be an acceptable season? on 11:48 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

This is the kind of tripe you and your like were spouting at the start of the season. Then you all went quiet. I’d expect a bit more of it if you scab any more 94th minute winners.

As for your predictions

Yes, I think you’ll probably beat us. Not by much, you’re still shit, you’ve just has a couple of good results. It won’t last.

Neither team will make the playoffs or go down.

Next year, if we still have these owners, you probably will do the double over us. Most other teams will too.
What would be an acceptable season? on 12:57 - Dec 9 with 1179 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 12:34 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

Yer a multiple headslapper, we all know it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 12:35]

Prove it. I’m not. Never had more than one active account on here, ask dr winston he will know.
Saints wrong again, you must have had a tough old life bell, it can be so cruel can’t it? I feel sorry for you.😘
What would be an acceptable season? on 13:06 - Dec 9 with 1159 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 12:38 - Dec 9 by jack247

This is the kind of tripe you and your like were spouting at the start of the season. Then you all went quiet. I’d expect a bit more of it if you scab any more 94th minute winners.

As for your predictions

Yes, I think you’ll probably beat us. Not by much, you’re still shit, you’ve just has a couple of good results. It won’t last.

Neither team will make the playoffs or go down.

Next year, if we still have these owners, you probably will do the double over us. Most other teams will too.

We’ve been woeful early season as you know and you still only scored one goal.
We owe you a decent win, your players look shot and devoid of confidence, maybe most know they are on their way out? At least half are, arent they? Next season is your worry, no sky cash, no players, smaller crowds, owners that care not. Recipe for disaster. I still predict 8-10 for us despite bombers flying start.
Login to get fewer ads

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:18 - Dec 9 with 1140 viewsjack247

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:06 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

We’ve been woeful early season as you know and you still only scored one goal.
We owe you a decent win, your players look shot and devoid of confidence, maybe most know they are on their way out? At least half are, arent they? Next season is your worry, no sky cash, no players, smaller crowds, owners that care not. Recipe for disaster. I still predict 8-10 for us despite bombers flying start.

We only needed one goal. We could have played for a week and it would have been enough.

You’re right though, next season is our worry.

So is it a coincidence that you and Bluebird turn up on here just as we hit the skids and Cardiff put a run together? At least Bluey doesn’t hide away when you’re struggling.
What would be an acceptable season? on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 1126 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:18 - Dec 9 by jack247

We only needed one goal. We could have played for a week and it would have been enough.

You’re right though, next season is our worry.

So is it a coincidence that you and Bluebird turn up on here just as we hit the skids and Cardiff put a run together? At least Bluey doesn’t hide away when you’re struggling.

Let’s face it, I started posting on here when we were in this league and you were PL, didn’t look like we were going up or you going down u til you capitulated last few games. Didn’t rub it in so bad then even. Posted a bit last season, but not much. Been a busy year, have some free time right now. Lucky you lot
What would be an acceptable season? on 13:36 - Dec 9 with 1102 viewsjack247

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:23 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Let’s face it, I started posting on here when we were in this league and you were PL, didn’t look like we were going up or you going down u til you capitulated last few games. Didn’t rub it in so bad then even. Posted a bit last season, but not much. Been a busy year, have some free time right now. Lucky you lot

When would that have been? The season you went up and we went down? I’ve not noticed you before to be honest. We get quite a lot of Cardiff fans in here when you win a couple of games. You all just blend into one and disappear when your team reverts to type.
What would be an acceptable season? on 13:42 - Dec 9 with 1089 viewssainthelens

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:36 - Dec 9 by jack247

When would that have been? The season you went up and we went down? I’ve not noticed you before to be honest. We get quite a lot of Cardiff fans in here when you win a couple of games. You all just blend into one and disappear when your team reverts to type.

They lose the derby, chances are he'll appear under a different guise in the future. It's what they do.
What would be an acceptable season? on 14:25 - Dec 9 with 1036 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:36 - Dec 9 by jack247

I posted as Byron before, I was really popular til I quit too....🤩🥰
What would be an acceptable season? on 14:27 - Dec 9 with 1033 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 13:42 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

They lose the derby, chances are he'll appear under a different guise in the future. It's what they do.

I’ll never leave you again saint, I promise. All those beatings you’ve suffered from those awful Cardiff hooligans back in the day have left you a little bitter and angry haven’t they? Time has moved on, now we are all buddies, together stronger
What would be an acceptable season? on 14:32 - Dec 9 with 1030 viewsjack247

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:25 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Yeah ok I remember Byron. Pretended to be a Jack for a while. Massive attention seeking weirdo.
What would be an acceptable season? on 14:39 - Dec 9 with 1023 viewssainthelens

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:27 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

I’ll never leave you again saint, I promise. All those beatings you’ve suffered from those awful Cardiff hooligans back in the day have left you a little bitter and angry haven’t they? Time has moved on, now we are all buddies, together stronger

All those beatings !!
Kin hell.
What would be an acceptable season? on 14:40 - Dec 9 with 1016 viewsvetchonian

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:25 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

spouted the same drivel then too!!!

And a bit like most CCFC fans only sing when you are winning!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:52 - Dec 9 with 999 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:32 - Dec 9 by jack247

Yeah ok I remember Byron. Pretended to be a Jack for a while. Massive attention seeking weirdo.

That’s me...

Total loser
What would be an acceptable season? on 15:06 - Dec 9 with 977 viewsSwanjaxs

What would be an acceptable season? on 14:32 - Dec 9 by jack247

In fairness Bywrong doesn't tend to hang around long.

He'll be off again when he realises how stupid he is.

He's easy to wind up see, thick as paint.

Then he disappears 🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What would be an acceptable season? on 15:09 - Dec 9 with 969 viewsLeonWasGod

Couldn't give a fugg about Cardiff. An improvement on last year and some decent entertaining footie to watch is what I'm looking for.
What would be an acceptable season? on 15:10 - Dec 9 with 969 viewsmonmouth

To answer the op, I don’t think any of those things will happen, but I get the point.

As to Byron, still a dick then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What would be an acceptable season? on 15:42 - Dec 9 with 917 viewsmajorraglan

What would be an acceptable season? on 15:09 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Couldn't give a fugg about Cardiff. An improvement on last year and some decent entertaining footie to watch is what I'm looking for.

It’s nice to beat Cardiff, but there are another 44 games during the season and they are important too.

Before the start of the season, I hoped the club would be able to recreate the style of play we once had and kick on from there building a strong competitive team with the youngsters emerging through the ranks. At the start of the season with Baston and Ayew still in Swansea and Cooper inning games, I thought they could push on. Now, I am hoping that the Club can stop the rot and achieve mid table status.
What would be an acceptable season? on 16:56 - Dec 9 with 875 viewsbennytheblue

What would be an acceptable season? on 15:06 - Dec 9 by Swanjaxs

In fairness Bywrong doesn't tend to hang around long.

He'll be off again when he realises how stupid he is.

He's easy to wind up see, thick as paint.

Then he disappears 🤡

Aren’t you one of the many jacks who has disappeared from ccfc forums since your relegation? Sgorio fruit being another and got only knows what happened to little ole bryndon, and the freak from roath who dives back under his rock the further you slide.
What would be an acceptable season? on 17:12 - Dec 9 with 858 viewssainthelens

What would be an acceptable season? on 16:56 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Aren’t you one of the many jacks who has disappeared from ccfc forums since your relegation? Sgorio fruit being another and got only knows what happened to little ole bryndon, and the freak from roath who dives back under his rock the further you slide.

Mods...can we ban this tedious cvnt ?
What would be an acceptable season? on 17:15 - Dec 9 with 853 viewspencoedjack

What would be an acceptable season? on 16:56 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Says the c unt who pretended to be a Jack when first posting on here.

Frightened to use the same username on separate forums?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024