Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. 12:45 - Dec 9 with 14394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This Video tells you the real story about COP 25 in a short space of time.
You won't see it shown on the BBC.

Watch it before it is "disappeared.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:01 - Dec 9 with 5919 viewsCatullus

It is already disappeared!

Do you seriously not believe we are destroying environments, the Amazon, the Arctic, the seas and oceans?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:21 - Dec 9 with 5902 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:01 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Do you seriously not believe we are destroying environments, the Amazon, the Arctic, the seas and oceans?

Well this one won't be disappeared.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/12/08/craig-kelly-mp-on-cop25/#comment-2866236

The Amazon is to feed people, the Arctic is not being destroyed and the Oceans are being polluted by plastic.
What does it have to do with a "Climate Emergency"?

ps the youtube one is dtill there at " https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v= KMWPPSTAsgo&feature= youtu.be"
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 13:29]
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:45 - Dec 9 with 5875 viewsLord_Bony

As long as Trump doesn't care about climate change then nothing will change.

USA by far the biggest polluters of the planet followed by China and Russia. Bring these three into line then we 'll start getting results.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:53 - Dec 9 with 5858 viewscontroversial_jack

Video link doesn't work for me
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 5851 viewsEbo

Yeah because some random writing a bedroom blog knows a lot more than Stephen Hawking or Brian Cox.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 5841 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:58 - Dec 9 by Ebo

Yeah because some random writing a bedroom blog knows a lot more than Stephen Hawking or Brian Cox.

Your answer shows complete ignorance, if you watch the video you will understand.
The Data used by Mr Kelly is either the UNs own or peer reviewed, but don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:07 - Dec 9 with 5837 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:45 - Dec 9 by Lord_Bony

USA by far the biggest polluters of the planet followed by China and Russia. Bring these three into line then we 'll start getting results.

So would you care to explain what pollution the USA is the biggest polluter in please?
We are talking Climate Emergency here, but feel free to talk pollution as well.
I would like to know where you get your facts from.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:07 - Dec 9 with 5836 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:53 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

Video link doesn't work for me

Which one?
Login to get fewer ads

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:28 - Dec 9 with 5802 viewscontroversial_jack

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:07 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Which one?

The one you posted
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:02 - Dec 9 with 5773 viewsLeonWasGod

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:01 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Obviously not considering he keeps spreading conspiracy bollox.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 5764 viewsmonmouth

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:58 - Dec 9 by Ebo

You have to remember with AFD that you are dealing with the biggest numpty on the site, and with Bluey, Bastoordo et al around, that’s one hell of an accolade.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:22 - Dec 9 with 5739 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 14:28 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

The one you posted

I posted 3, can't you read?
The first one didn't work, the second defintely works and the 3rd needs some spaces taken out because it kept reverting to the 1st one I posted.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:25 - Dec 9 with 5731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:02 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Obviously not considering he keeps spreading conspiracy bollox.

Why don't you watch the video are you scared to learn the truth, this is not conspiracy theory, just someone showing with Facts that UN Secretary-General, António Guterres lied repeatedly during his opening statement about the "Emergency".
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:49 - Dec 9 with 5696 viewsEbo

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:25 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you watch the video are you scared to learn the truth, this is not conspiracy theory, just someone showing with Facts that UN Secretary-General, António Guterres lied repeatedly during his opening statement about the "Emergency".

I believe in science thank you very much. I trust that 100% over some nutjob posting videos using dubious sources.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 5695 viewscontroversial_jack

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:22 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I posted 3, can't you read?
The first one didn't work, the second defintely works and the 3rd needs some spaces taken out because it kept reverting to the 1st one I posted.

You only posted 1 video link, the other wasn't a link to the video. I'm not interested no now because of your attitude
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:54 - Dec 9 with 5694 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:49 - Dec 9 by Ebo

I believe in science thank you very much. I trust that 100% over some nutjob posting videos using dubious sources.

Love it, Dubious sources. The UN IPCC itself, Peer Reviewed Papers and actual facts, thanks for that.
It used the very Science that you are supposed to believe in.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:55 - Dec 9 with 5691 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:51 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

You only posted 1 video link, the other wasn't a link to the video. I'm not interested no now because of your attitude

Your loss.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 16:08 - Dec 9 with 5677 viewsLuther27

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 13:45 - Dec 9 by Lord_Bony

Very true. We are pissing into the wind until USA, CHINA and RUSSIA tow the line. I'd also include India and Indonesia in the same bracket as major world polluters and environmental destruction.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 16:27 - Dec 9 with 5650 viewsmonmouth

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 16:08 - Dec 9 by Luther27

Very true. We are pissing into the wind until USA, CHINA and RUSSIA tow the line. I'd also include India and Indonesia in the same bracket as major world polluters and environmental destruction.

Now this is true. The conversation ought to be about what genuine and effective choices we really have not political posturing and government virtue signalling. With Trump and Putin and Xi and the nutter in India, Turkey, and seemingly everywhere else, we are hell bent on doing naff all, so yes, the UK could just disappear and, no impact. So My feeling is we are already f*cked, which is the issue in making the warnings too apocalyptic too (if we’re past the point of no return, what’s the point of trying to do anything hold back the tide).

BUT, and it’s a big but, that’s no excuse, for example, to not try to stop air pollution killing people in our cities, so even if you believe nothing can be done to stop mankind’s inexorable desire to exterminate itself (and who vocals seriously doubt that) you have to believe in that, and similar practical local initiatives. Not because they’ll ‘save the planet’ in the long term, but they will make life better locally in the shorter term.

As for people that don’t believe that man made climate change will eventually damage us beyond repair....well, good luck with that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 20:37 - Dec 9 with 5549 viewsHighjack

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 16:08 - Dec 9 by Luther27

It’s would be hypocritical to criticise them too much though. In the last few decades they’ve done exactly what we did a lot earlier, bringing power into everyone’s home, cars to get around in etc. Improving lives. But when we did it our population was only about 20 million or so whereas there’s billions of those buggers.

We just simply need to wean ourselves off hydrocarbons. It’s our only hope obi wan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:00 - Dec 9 with 5526 viewsLuther27

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 16:27 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Now this is true. The conversation ought to be about what genuine and effective choices we really have not political posturing and government virtue signalling. With Trump and Putin and Xi and the nutter in India, Turkey, and seemingly everywhere else, we are hell bent on doing naff all, so yes, the UK could just disappear and, no impact. So My feeling is we are already f*cked, which is the issue in making the warnings too apocalyptic too (if we’re past the point of no return, what’s the point of trying to do anything hold back the tide).

BUT, and it’s a big but, that’s no excuse, for example, to not try to stop air pollution killing people in our cities, so even if you believe nothing can be done to stop mankind’s inexorable desire to exterminate itself (and who vocals seriously doubt that) you have to believe in that, and similar practical local initiatives. Not because they’ll ‘save the planet’ in the long term, but they will make life better locally in the shorter term.

As for people that don’t believe that man made climate change will eventually damage us beyond repair....well, good luck with that.

To coin a phrase...Every little helps...and I do my bit and have done so even before climate change became the in thing. If you're old enough to remember if you went shopping you had carrier bags...not plastic ones...milk bottles, pop bottles...all recyclable. Little things that added up.

I've been fortunate to visit some of the places I mentioned and they really are taking the piss when it comes to energy use. In the UK we view helping the environment by taxing it. The USA would burn you at the stake if you put up the cost of propane never mind gasoline. India and China are killing their own people....see Delhi two weeks ago. Our answer....fvcking tax everything. That's not the solution.

The solution is offer people alternatives. You can't tell people that their central heating gas boiler should be taken away without offering a replacement solution as has been put forward by I can't remember who, but he was from a think tank. People with common sense don't buy into it.....and we need people to buy into saving the environment world wide.

Sorry for the rant....
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:18 - Dec 9 with 5503 viewsLeonWasGod

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 15:25 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, that was probably a bit too personal. I spent the best part of 20 years workig on these subjects, so don't really feel the need any more. And 90% of the links you do publish seems to be bog standard denier stuff.
This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 5493 viewsFlashberryjack

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:00 - Dec 9 by Luther27

To coin a phrase...Every little helps...and I do my bit and have done so even before climate change became the in thing. If you're old enough to remember if you went shopping you had carrier bags...not plastic ones...milk bottles, pop bottles...all recyclable. Little things that added up.

I've been fortunate to visit some of the places I mentioned and they really are taking the piss when it comes to energy use. In the UK we view helping the environment by taxing it. The USA would burn you at the stake if you put up the cost of propane never mind gasoline. India and China are killing their own people....see Delhi two weeks ago. Our answer....fvcking tax everything. That's not the solution.

The solution is offer people alternatives. You can't tell people that their central heating gas boiler should be taken away without offering a replacement solution as has been put forward by I can't remember who, but he was from a think tank. People with common sense don't buy into it.....and we need people to buy into saving the environment world wide.

Sorry for the rant....

That's not a rant mate... that's talking sense.

In my humble opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 5485 viewsphact0rri

Glad to read all the sensible voices in this thread. Though if it makes people feel any better regarding the US. Several individual states (including California) are agreeing to the accords still despite trump wanting to toss the US off the burning cliff.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:55 - Dec 9 with 5448 viewsCatullus

This one is for any bed wetting Climate Emergency believers. on 21:00 - Dec 9 by Luther27

Sorry for the rant....

Don't apologise, you're right. Unless people buy into it, it can never succeed.

Part of the problem was when scientists got caught 'adjusting' data, was it the East Anglia Uni bods? People started to think it was just more BS so they could raise taxes or keep their funding, possibly both.

Global warning isn't in question but it's a naturally occuring cycle but all the pollution, environmental destruction, that is real, it's evidenced and it's getting worse.

Saying that the destruction of the Amazon is to feed people is glossing over the problems it causes. The plastics pollution isn't just in the seas and oceans, it's in the food chain too. We are destroying coral reefs, depleting fish stocks and even the drive towards electric cars isn't the great saviour some say it is, it comes with problems too.

Thing is, this won't affect me so much because I'll be lucky if I'm still here in 20 years but my son is 11. It's his future.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024