Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? 14:21 - Dec 9 with 4275 viewsblackflyingswan

Somebody help me make sense of were the money went .
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 14:23 - Dec 9 with 3414 viewsbennytheblue

Yankeedoodledandyland
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 14:35 - Dec 9 with 3382 viewspencoedjack

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 14:23 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Yankeedoodledandyland

Shame you don't use some of yours to pay the money you owe

#onceabluebirdalwaysabluebirdtillwehavetopay
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:01 - Dec 9 with 3320 viewsLeonWasGod

Wages for contracts signed when we were in the PL, in the main I suspect. We'll know when the accounts are out.
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:05 - Dec 9 with 3307 viewsblackflyingswan

Don`t Agree .
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:16 - Dec 9 with 3278 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:05 - Dec 9 by blackflyingswan

Don`t Agree .

So you say its all gone to our American friends?

How do you explain us being able to plug the gap between expenditure and income following our drop from the PL? We lost tv income, which was a major source of revenue...whilst we still had some PL level outgoings for player wages, general infrastruture which resulted in redundnacies last year/this year which would have needed to be funded also!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:42 - Dec 9 with 3204 viewsBadlands

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:16 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

How do you explain us being able to plug the gap between expenditure and income following our drop from the PL? We lost tv income, which was a major source of revenue...whilst we still had some PL level outgoings for player wages, general infrastruture which resulted in redundnacies last year/this year which would have needed to be funded also!!!!

Spending other people's money is very easy.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 3193 viewsthornabyswan

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:01 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Wages for contracts signed when we were in the PL, in the main I suspect. We'll know when the accounts are out.

Its not just parachute money though is it.

Parachute payments

1st season 40 million
2nd season 35 million
3rd season 15 million.

We have also received close on 90 million quid in transfer fees since relegation.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 15:49]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:59 - Dec 9 with 3170 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 by thornabyswan

Parachute payments

1st season 40 million
2nd season 35 million
3rd season 15 million.

We have also received close on 90 million quid in transfer fees since relegation.

so about 180M pounds income spread over 3 seasons =£60M per season....our income in the PL was circa £180M?...it is only this season we have reduced some of our costs and still have BB and AA here on "BIG" money....Birch himself said the slaes of JAmes and Mcburine have helped fund these two

Login to get fewer ads

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:13 - Dec 9 with 3139 viewsthornabyswan

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:59 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

so about 180M pounds income spread over 3 seasons =£60M per season....our income in the PL was circa £180M?...it is only this season we have reduced some of our costs and still have BB and AA here on "BIG" money....Birch himself said the slaes of JAmes and Mcburine have helped fund these two

So how do we manage next season then.

Parachute payments drop to 15m and we have 16 players out of contract or returning to their parent club.

Also why do you think the owners have refused to show the trust any detailed accounts.

Not saying they have taken money out but I am not convinced either way.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:14]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:33 - Dec 9 with 3100 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:13 - Dec 9 by thornabyswan

So how do we manage next season then.

Parachute payments drop to 15m and we have 16 players out of contract or returning to their parent club.

Also why do you think the owners have refused to show the trust any detailed accounts.

Not saying they have taken money out but I am not convinced either way.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:14]

a few $60M questions there!!!

Who knows what we will do,I guess look to cut the wage bill further and rely on cheap players frm ther U23s

I dont trust the Yanks but am not convinced they are bleeding us dry as many others beleive

Not sure on their rationale for not disclosing the accounts and I am sure in time all will be revealed.
I am sure I current owners hope new owners can be found by then......maybe they had hoped our early season success could have continued with us being marketed as a potential PL club next season.....My hope is we can keep our championship status next season ,as I think that will be the crucial one

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:43 - Dec 9 with 3082 viewsthornabyswan

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:33 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

a few $60M questions there!!!

Who knows what we will do,I guess look to cut the wage bill further and rely on cheap players frm ther U23s

I dont trust the Yanks but am not convinced they are bleeding us dry as many others beleive

Not sure on their rationale for not disclosing the accounts and I am sure in time all will be revealed.
I am sure I current owners hope new owners can be found by then......maybe they had hoped our early season success could have continued with us being marketed as a potential PL club next season.....My hope is we can keep our championship status next season ,as I think that will be the crucial one

I am clinging to the hope we will be sold before next season.
Not necessarily to people with loads of dosh but just someone who cares about the club.

Sadly I think we are stuck with what we have for now and next season with the squad funded by a couple more sales and cheap replacements coming in.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:46]

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:52 - Dec 9 with 3049 viewsbennytheblue

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:48 - Dec 9 by thornabyswan

Parachute payments

1st season 40 million
2nd season 35 million
3rd season 15 million.

Crikey....didn’t you borrow 24 million from the bank to to cover the shortfall?
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:55 - Dec 9 with 3047 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:52 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

Crikey....didn’t you borrow 24 million from the bank to to cover the shortfall?

Why dont you just worry about paying Nantes and keep your nose out of our business

GO away and read the transcripts of the FIFA hearing.....added to Warnocks comments yesterday how CCFC were ages trying to sign Sala.......doesnt sound like the story of how Nantes prostituted him to CCFC......

Dont worry about us....worry more how about your lack of transfer dealings soon when that ban is slapped on you lot

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 3038 viewsbennytheblue

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 16:55 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

Why dont you just worry about paying Nantes and keep your nose out of our business

GO away and read the transcripts of the FIFA hearing.....added to Warnocks comments yesterday how CCFC were ages trying to sign Sala.......doesnt sound like the story of how Nantes prostituted him to CCFC......

Dont worry about us....worry more how about your lack of transfer dealings soon when that ban is slapped on you lot

We will pay Nantes when told to by the briefs too, as you and anyone with an iota of brain cells will know. I don’t think Swansea town are in any position to talk about cash, having gone bust twice and possibly again soon if things dont improve rapidly? Where has all the cash gone the yanks have had since relegation? 90 million is it plus the sky cash? In the meantime, old big nose is rolling in cash having sold up to anyone mad enough to buy you.
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 3029 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:02 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

We will pay Nantes when told to by the briefs too, as you and anyone with an iota of brain cells will know. I don’t think Swansea town are in any position to talk about cash, having gone bust twice and possibly again soon if things dont improve rapidly? Where has all the cash gone the yanks have had since relegation? 90 million is it plus the sky cash? In the meantime, old big nose is rolling in cash having sold up to anyone mad enough to buy you.

listen hear Byron or Bewnny or whatever at least Crossroads Benny had more savvy

Yes we wnt into admistration and last time we entered a CVA which menat our creditors were paid something

Meanwhile mighty CCFC are trying not to pay Nantes as their defence is Sala was not registered as a CCFC player yet all the condtions of his registration with the FAW were met on the morning of that fateful crash....as a result yo lot are trying to squirm out of paying up
Read the transcript and see for yourself how ridiculous the defence is

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 3016 viewsNotLoyal

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 15:16 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

How do you explain where the money has gone without any idea, its the same both sides.
Even if they stole the lot no fuc ker on here would do anything about it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 17:16]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:21 - Dec 9 with 3002 viewspencoedjack

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:10 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

listen hear Byron or Bewnny or whatever at least Crossroads Benny had more savvy

Yes we wnt into admistration and last time we entered a CVA which menat our creditors were paid something

Meanwhile mighty CCFC are trying not to pay Nantes as their defence is Sala was not registered as a CCFC player yet all the condtions of his registration with the FAW were met on the morning of that fateful crash....as a result yo lot are trying to squirm out of paying up
Read the transcript and see for yourself how ridiculous the defence is

Not forgetting

Craving sympathy from every football club in all 4 divisions.

A shrine for ‘one of their own’

Fuk they had 3 different minutes silences.

They are called skum for very good reasons.
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:27 - Dec 9 with 2986 viewsChief

I don't get all talk of huge wages.

Ok the wages of AA and BB are massive for this division, but not many clubs sell the amount of players we have.

About 8million for the season on wages for them is not a problem for a club with a net spend of £40odd million

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:28 - Dec 9 with 2986 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:13 - Dec 9 by NotLoyal

How do you explain where the money has gone without any idea, its the same both sides.
Even if they stole the lot no fuc ker on here would do anything about it.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 17:16]

I cant but all I can do is osme simple maths based on what is in the public doamian

I m no fan of our current owners or the sell outs for that matter as it was those so called "fans" who put us in this mess whilst lining thier pockets!!!!
You are right though if all the money was siphined out who could or would do anything about it?

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:40 - Dec 9 with 2961 viewsTimTtam

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:02 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:15 - Dec 9 with 2795 viewsbennytheblue

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 17:21 - Dec 9 by pencoedjack

Not forgetting

Craving sympathy from every football club in all 4 divisions.

A shrine for ‘one of their own’

Fuk they had 3 different minutes silences.

They are called skum for very good reasons.

No one calls us skum except for about 8 “Neanderthals” on here.
WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:30 - Dec 9 with 2757 viewsvetchonian

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:15 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

That's a big word benny.....did you gave to look it up

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 2755 viewsTNT

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:15 - Dec 9 by bennytheblue

You're right.

The others call you Scum.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 2731 viewsNotLoyal

Are you bored 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 21:21 - Dec 9 with 2638 viewsbennytheblue

WHAT Happened to the £50 million parachute payment ? on 20:39 - Dec 9 by NotLoyal

Are you bored 😂

I’m bored of seeing these Cuuuuuunt politicians currently on bbc1, apart from that, not at all. Just got back from a nice long holiday. Life is good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024