Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread 19:12 - Dec 9 with 20943 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 5065 viewspencoedjack

There last 6 looks impressive

Could be a long night
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:06 - Dec 10 with 4897 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 20:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:34 - Dec 10 with 4851 viewsairedale

Team selection will be more interesting than normal I reckon, due to the need for rotation?
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:42 - Dec 10 with 4840 viewssainthelens

If there's no reaction from the players following Sunday, then I'm sorry, but huge questions will need answering.
2 ideal home games in 4 days....I'd love a performance, but I'll settle for couple hard earned scrappy wins to get some confidence back.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 21:30 - Dec 10 with 4781 viewsbuilthjack

🔐

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 08:10 - Dec 11 with 4540 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:42 - Dec 10 by sainthelens

If there's no reaction from the players following Sunday, then I'm sorry, but huge questions will need answering.
2 ideal home games in 4 days....I'd love a performance, but I'll settle for couple hard earned scrappy wins to get some confidence back.

If we lose tonight, the ‘Cooper out’ sentiment will be huge.

I’m not sure if I could disagree, either.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 09:10 - Dec 11 with 4505 viewsVincent_Vega

Umm my heart says draw 0-0,

My head 1-2 which is probably an indication of where we're at.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 12:25 - Dec 11 with 4368 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:42 - Dec 10 by sainthelens

By the end of the game on Saturday we will know where we are with this team and Cooper.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 13:42 - Dec 11 with 4287 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 12:25 - Dec 11 by NotLoyal

By the end of the game on Saturday we will know where we are with this team and Cooper.

What do you think 2 games will show the we don' already know?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 13:50 - Dec 11 with 4276 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 13:42 - Dec 11 by Badlands

What do you think 2 games will show the we don' already know?

The players can play well they showed it against Brum Cardiff Charlton QPR

Confidence is shot though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 13:51 - Dec 11 with 4276 viewsTimTtam

2-1 win. With no optimism at all. I'm hoping that we respond well after the sh!t show of Sunday.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 14:21 - Dec 11 with 4239 viewsWhiterockin

I expect a really low attendance tonight. Official 16,500 (including season tickets sold) on the night 13,500.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 4194 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 14:21 - Dec 11 by Whiterockin

I expect a really low attendance tonight. Official 16,500 (including season tickets sold) on the night 13,500.

I wont be there always find the evening games hard to get too due to work commitments I am hoping that we return to our early season form such as Birmingham...I couldnt get there that day either!!!
We lost on my first visit this season ...so its my fault not Coopers!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 15:31 - Dec 11 with 4153 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 15:03 - Dec 11 by vetchonian

I wont be there always find the evening games hard to get too due to work commitments I am hoping that we return to our early season form such as Birmingham...I couldnt get there that day either!!!
We lost on my first visit this season ...so its my fault not Coopers!!

Tough game tonight I think Blackburn on a good run.
Saturday will be difficult as well Boro got a good point at Forest and are playing a bit better now according to my mates in work.

Personally I would be over the moon with 4 points but my prediction is 1 and Cooper will be gone with Toshack coming in.

Sorry for the pessimism but not feeling confident at all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:10 - Dec 11 with 4089 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 15:31 - Dec 11 by thornabyswan

Tough game tonight I think Blackburn on a good run.
Saturday will be difficult as well Boro got a good point at Forest and are playing a bit better now according to my mates in work.

Personally I would be over the moon with 4 points but my prediction is 1 and Cooper will be gone with Toshack coming in.

Sorry for the pessimism but not feeling confident at all.

I hope you are wrong but i think you are right, if we dont buck up blackburn will turn us over and we will be lucky to get a point against middlesbrough.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:14 - Dec 11 with 4083 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:10 - Dec 11 by Fireboy2

I hope you are wrong but i think you are right, if we dont buck up blackburn will turn us over and we will be lucky to get a point against middlesbrough.

I will be there anyway must be fukcing mad but there you go

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:21 - Dec 11 with 4071 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:14 - Dec 11 by thornabyswan

I will be there anyway must be fukcing mad but there you go

Snap.
Quite unwell at the moment so I may not last a whole game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:32 - Dec 11 with 4047 viewssainthelens

If our players have any grain of pride, they will steam into Blackburn. We'll be there watching closely. Anything other than maximum effort then Cooper can do one.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 17:12 - Dec 11 with 3985 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 16:21 - Dec 11 by Badlands

Snap.
Quite unwell at the moment so I may not last a whole game.

Get those excuses in early

I just had a look at the form table since 1st September, which seems to be when things started going south. It doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know, but still pretty sobering. 14 games have been played since then and we’re 19th ‘best’ team over that period, only 2 points above the bottom 3.

We could do with back to back wins for these next two.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 17:56 - Dec 11 with 3905 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 13:50 - Dec 11 by thornabyswan

The players can play well they showed it against Brum Cardiff Charlton QPR

Confidence is shot though.

More like those teams played terrible apart from QPR.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:06 - Dec 11 with 3891 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 17:12 - Dec 11 by LeonWasGod

Get those excuses in early

I just had a look at the form table since 1st September, which seems to be when things started going south. It doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know, but still pretty sobering. 14 games have been played since then and we’re 19th ‘best’ team over that period, only 2 points above the bottom 3.

We could do with back to back wins for these next two.

Just one win will do.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:46 - Dec 11 with 3807 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:54 - Dec 11 with 3757 viewsNortbankboy

What formation is that?
No width again
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:56 - Dec 11 with 3747 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:54 - Dec 11 by Nortbankboy

What formation is that?
No width again

VDH very lucky to be starting ahead of Wilmot after Sunday’s display, I would have preferred Fulton to partner Carroll aswell.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Dec 11 with 3741 viewsairedale

Looks like a good side. Bidwell a bit ya Steady Eddie but no complaints.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024