Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... 10:10 - Dec 10 with 7902 viewstheloneranger

Anything to try and deflect the spotlight away from Boris' disgusting attitude towards the picture of the little boy sleeping on the hospital floor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-punch-matt-hancock-electio

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 3441 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Following the fake news of the little boy sleeping on the floor, if it was me and I was waiting for my boy to be seen at that age and size he would have been sleeping on my lap, not the floor?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 10:19]
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:14 - Dec 10 with 3438 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:13 - Dec 10 by AlfieMooresSon

Following the fake news of the little boy sleeping on the floor, if it was me and I was waiting for my boy to be seen at that age and size he would have been sleeping on my lap, not the floor?

I agree with this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:16 - Dec 10 with 3431 viewsraynor94

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:13 - Dec 10 by AlfieMooresSon

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 3412 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The lack of a chair, trolley, pillows and blankets seems a bit questionable to me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:29 - Dec 10 with 3402 viewscostalotta

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:22 - Dec 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

The lack of a chair, trolley, pillows and blankets seems a bit questionable to me.

Indeed.
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 3402 viewstheloneranger

I totally agree about him sleeping on the parents lap unless medically advised not to, but what is false news about the child being on the floor??

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 3390 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:30 - Dec 10 by theloneranger

I totally agree about him sleeping on the parents lap unless medically advised not to, but what is false news about the child being on the floor??

Some and I say some of the stories about it not being true seem quite legitimate. Some clearly aren’t and are Tory trolls.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 3385 viewstheloneranger

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:39 - Dec 10 by Darran

Some and I say some of the stories about it not being true seem quite legitimate. Some clearly aren’t and are Tory trolls.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/lgi-bosses-apologise-after-four-173

Login to get fewer ads

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:47 - Dec 10 with 3365 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:43 - Dec 10 by theloneranger

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/lgi-bosses-apologise-after-four-173

There’s something clearly not right there for me.
A four year old with pneumonia had had a bed for several hours and then they kicked him out of said bed?
Nah that’s not clicking my brain there.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:53 - Dec 10 with 3355 viewstheloneranger

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:47 - Dec 10 by Darran

There’s something clearly not right there for me.
A four year old with pneumonia had had a bed for several hours and then they kicked him out of said bed?
Nah that’s not clicking my brain there.

So, if you were Chief Executive Julian Hartley or Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, wouldn't you have refuted this as false news??

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:55 - Dec 10 with 3348 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:53 - Dec 10 by theloneranger

So, if you were Chief Executive Julian Hartley or Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, wouldn't you have refuted this as false news??

I’m not sure what I’d be doing but that story is saying they kicked a four year old with pneumonia who already had a bed out of the bed.
There’s something not right there because speaking from lots of experience that’s not the way it works.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:58 - Dec 10 with 3348 viewsJackSomething

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 10:53 - Dec 10 by theloneranger

Can't blame people for being suspicious about these kind of stories these days. It does make me laugh though that we've been diverted to talking about a story that does seem to be true (can't see the hospital apologising if it wasn't true), rather than the story the OP is referring to. I can't possibly think why that suits some people...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:01 - Dec 10 with 3341 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone attempting to refute this story is beyond hope.

Confirmed by the reporter who broke the story
Details provided by the mother
Confirmed by the hospital
Apology offered by the hospital

But oh no, lets all believe the concerted propaganda campaign launched from (probably) Tory HQ. I despair.

And yes, the OP story was another example of the disinformation campaign coming from Tory HQ and being propagated by supposedly sensible, mainstream 'journalists'.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:10]
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:12 - Dec 10 with 3319 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:01 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

Anyone attempting to refute this story is beyond hope.

Confirmed by the reporter who broke the story
Details provided by the mother
Confirmed by the hospital
Apology offered by the hospital

But oh no, lets all believe the concerted propaganda campaign launched from (probably) Tory HQ. I despair.

And yes, the OP story was another example of the disinformation campaign coming from Tory HQ and being propagated by supposedly sensible, mainstream 'journalists'.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:10]

There’s something not quite right here.
If you were the parents of a seriously ill four year old child who’d been in a bed for several hours would you allow someone working at the hospital to come along and kick him out of the bed for someone else?
Like I said speaking from experience it wouldn’t fave happened quite like that to my child.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:24 - Dec 10 with 3293 viewsswan65split

Its disgusting the things happening today, but its not all new and recent, under a Labour govt, my missis was rushed into hospital one night,,,,no beds, no room , in the morning they put her in a office type room with another woman still in A@E area as there was no beds.

They put a screen up between my wife and the other woman, then Doctors came in and were asking intimate questions to the other lady, she had been assaulted....I walked out and gave the doc a disgusting look, when he was leaving I told him he could have had the decency to ask me to leave.

This election has really put me of politics with its claims and counter claims , and looking at whoever wins. God help us a s Country. down the shytter it is.
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:25 - Dec 10 with 3291 viewsAlfieMooresSon

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:12 - Dec 10 by Darran

There’s something not quite right here.
If you were the parents of a seriously ill four year old child who’d been in a bed for several hours would you allow someone working at the hospital to come along and kick him out of the bed for someone else?
Like I said speaking from experience it wouldn’t fave happened quite like that to my child.

Exactly, I wouldn't let them move him, and if the Police and security made me I would lie him on my lap, not put him on a cold tiled floor FFS, wake up and smell the coffee !!!

It's a staged photo and the timing tells you this is to blame the government to help labour out two days before people vote!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:27]
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:31 - Dec 10 with 3283 viewsAlfieMooresSon

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:24 - Dec 10 by swan65split

Its disgusting the things happening today, but its not all new and recent, under a Labour govt, my missis was rushed into hospital one night,,,,no beds, no room , in the morning they put her in a office type room with another woman still in A@E area as there was no beds.

They put a screen up between my wife and the other woman, then Doctors came in and were asking intimate questions to the other lady, she had been assaulted....I walked out and gave the doc a disgusting look, when he was leaving I told him he could have had the decency to ask me to leave.

This election has really put me of politics with its claims and counter claims , and looking at whoever wins. God help us a s Country. down the shytter it is.

Bed blocking at Winter has been going on for thirty years plus, no matter what government is in, the population has gone from around 50,000 to nearer 70,000, and just like the roads, the hospitals are struggling to cope.

This needs long term cross-party cooperation and just chucking more money aimlessly at it won't solve the problems Hospitals face every Winter!
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:36 - Dec 10 with 3275 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:25 - Dec 10 by AlfieMooresSon

Exactly, I wouldn't let them move him, and if the Police and security made me I would lie him on my lap, not put him on a cold tiled floor FFS, wake up and smell the coffee !!!

It's a staged photo and the timing tells you this is to blame the government to help labour out two days before people vote!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:27]

I have no idea if it’s staged but there’s something not quite right about the story to me.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:42 - Dec 10 with 3269 viewsAlfieMooresSon

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:36 - Dec 10 by Darran

I have no idea if it’s staged but there’s something not quite right about the story to me.

It doesn't look right to me either, and my kids when they were young never slept on a cold tiled floor, in airports hospitals anywhere?

The kids got pneumonia, why would the parents let him go to sleep on a cold tiled floor???
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:43]
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:22 - Dec 10 with 3232 viewsLeonWasGod

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:42 - Dec 10 by AlfieMooresSon

It doesn't look right to me either, and my kids when they were young never slept on a cold tiled floor, in airports hospitals anywhere?

The kids got pneumonia, why would the parents let him go to sleep on a cold tiled floor???
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:43]

Maybe it's as Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, confirmed in her apology:

“We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed. This falls below our usual high standards, and for this we would like to sincerely apologise to Jack and his family.”

There's nothing more to this than a sick little boy being seen to in a location where there wasn't anywhere for him to lie down.
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:28 - Dec 10 with 3224 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:22 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

Maybe it's as Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, confirmed in her apology:

“We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed. This falls below our usual high standards, and for this we would like to sincerely apologise to Jack and his family.”

There's nothing more to this than a sick little boy being seen to in a location where there wasn't anywhere for him to lie down.

But the mother says he was already in a bed and had been in one for several hours.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:34 - Dec 10 with 3218 viewsNeathJack

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:28 - Dec 10 by Darran

But the mother says he was already in a bed and had been in one for several hours.

The statement from the hospital is pretty clear. He had been seen in the Paediatric Emergency Department and then it was decided to admit him to the Children’s Assessment and Treatment (CAT) Unit for further monitoring overnight.

It was there that there were no beds. No doubt the mother wasn't told that at the time he was being transferred.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 12:34]
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:45 - Dec 10 with 3200 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:34 - Dec 10 by NeathJack

The statement from the hospital is pretty clear. He had been seen in the Paediatric Emergency Department and then it was decided to admit him to the Children’s Assessment and Treatment (CAT) Unit for further monitoring overnight.

It was there that there were no beds. No doubt the mother wasn't told that at the time he was being transferred.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 12:34]

Well the mother must be telling lies to the press then because she’s saying he was in a bed for several hours and then kicked out.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 3196 viewsNeathJack

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:45 - Dec 10 by Darran

Well the mother must be telling lies to the press then because she’s saying he was in a bed for several hours and then kicked out.

That statement literally says he was in the PED for 4 hours which is where the beds would have been and then when he was transferred to the other dept, that's when the issue of no beds occurred.
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 12:48 - Dec 10 with 3191 viewsHighjack

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 11:36 - Dec 10 by Darran

I think it’s horrible the poor kid is being kicked around like a political football. The minute the campaigning stops they’ll have forgotten all about him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024