Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POTY 2020 21:34 - Dec 10 with 6138 viewsLord_Bony

We need.someone to help sort it out.

Any takers?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

POTY 2020 on 20:28 - Dec 11 with 1197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

POTY 2020 on 21:42 - Dec 10 by Darran

I’m very sorry to hear that Paul. You will be in my thoughts you’re a good man.
Jobbie can do it.

That’s told you c*nty.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

POTY 2020 on 22:53 - Dec 11 with 1107 viewsmajorraglan

POTY 2020 on 17:01 - Dec 11 by Lord_Bony

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here and I really don't like talking about my medical conditions but it's been 9 days I've been up the University hospital of Wales Cardiff they told me I can go home tonight or tomorrow and I feel ok believe me I have dodged the bullet of sepsis just by taking my own temperature in the nick of time,could have turned really nasty. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind messages and private messages you are a good bunch of people.

Anyways regarding POTY 2019 lol then I think Joe is right we should leave it unless there's somebody wants to step in and have a go so I will leave it to you lot. And once again thank you.

You’re on course to beat the sepsis, next fight you’re going to win is the cancer. Keep strong, be positive and keep up the fight. Good luck.
POTY 2020 on 23:04 - Dec 11 with 1097 viewsDJack

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here and I really don't like talking about my medical conditions but it's been 9 days I've been up the University hospital of Wales Cardiff they told me I can go home tonight or tomorrow and I feel ok believe me I have dodged the bullet of sepsis just by taking my own temperature in the nick of time,could have turned really nasty. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind messages and private messages you are a good bunch of people.

Anyways regarding POTY 2019 lol then I think Joe is right we should leave it unless there's somebody wants to step in and have a go so I will leave it to you lot. And once again thank you.

Great news that your getting out of hospital. Now then, what about WWIII...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

POTY 2020 on 23:16 - Dec 11 with 1087 viewsDr_Winston

POTY 2020 on 21:42 - Dec 10 by Darran

I’m very sorry to hear that Paul. You will be in my thoughts you’re a good man.
Jobbie can do it.

Jobbie isn't remotely interested in doing it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

POTY 2020 on 09:18 - Dec 12 with 1028 viewsoldcob

POTY 2020 on 12:08 - Dec 11 by NotLoyal

I was the unofficial winnner last year due to the fact I’m harder than all of you.

I should get it this year because I got rid of dgt.

Is it right you take viagara eye-drops so you can look hard?
POTY 2020 on 13:59 - Dec 12 with 977 viewsNotLoyal

POTY 2020 on 09:18 - Dec 12 by oldcob

Is it right you take viagara eye-drops so you can look hard?

Give me a link, this looks a goer.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

POTY 2020 on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 869 viewswaynekerr55

Thank the lord you're on the mend.

I second mart6, failing that, 6traM

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

POTY 2020 on 20:49 - Dec 16 with 771 viewsLord_Bony

POTY 2020 on 16:56 - Dec 16 by waynekerr55

Thank the lord you're on the mend.

I second mart6, failing that, 6traM

Not quite my friend I'm back in but the show must go on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024