Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD 11:38 - Dec 11 with 2760 viewsBobbyBacala

Appreciate this is a mostly football forum, but no idea where else to ask!

I've got a programme from the 1963 Wales v New Zealand test, as well as a programme from the Welsh Seven-a- Side Tournament from April 1965, held in Swansea.

I also have a VHS of the 1989 Five Nations and DVD of the Welsh Grand Slam of 2005.

Does any one have any interest in these? I'm not looking for any payment, just looking to get them to someone who has in interest in them or is a collector.

I should add both have some writing so are not pristine by any stretch. Happy to provide any pictures/take any questions.
Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 14:38 - Dec 11 with 2721 viewsdickythorpe

Give Swansea RFC a bell/email. They are trying to build an archive of anything to do with the club/ground.
Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 15:05 - Dec 11 with 2704 viewsBrynCartwright

Just register for free on the excellent Gwlad rugby forum, and post on there. Been a while since I've been on there, but there used to be plenty of posters, all of whom love their Welsh rugby. The link is....

http://nugwlad.freeforums.net

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 15:42 - Dec 11 with 2688 viewsBobbyBacala

Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 15:05 - Dec 11 by BrynCartwright

Just register for free on the excellent Gwlad rugby forum, and post on there. Been a while since I've been on there, but there used to be plenty of posters, all of whom love their Welsh rugby. The link is....

Thanks both - I'll try the forum first and if there are no takers, contact the club.
Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 17:00 - Dec 11 with 2653 viewsbuilthjack

Darran likely to be interested. PM him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 17:23 - Dec 11 with 2639 viewsladyjack

Welsh Rugby Programmes & DVD on 15:05 - Dec 11 by BrynCartwright

Terrible site they banned me straight away for supporting my village team during the civil war in Welsh rugby, they wanted the union not to give anything to grassroots rugby but give it all to the joking regions so they could buy overseas star players - that would have ruined the game - no money for grassroots and its grassroots that develop the players and not the joking regions or the gentlemens clubs [many old first class teams did not even run youth sides] , filling the joking regions with all overseas players would have restricted us developing our own players with the likely upshot of team Wales then struggling to compete, oh and those old Kaardiff, Terks, Neeth, Jacks etc supporters now supporting the joking regions did not like me telling them some home truths, I just had enough time to compare my village teams exploits over the years compared to their pathetic teams and they did not like it - banned.

The truth and valid opinion is a dirty word in todays World so it seems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024