Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Price demands the truth or else 12:48 - Dec 11 with 966 viewsladyjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 12:48 - Dec 11 with 963 viewsladyjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 12:58 - Dec 11 with 940 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 12:48 - Dec 11 by ladyjack

F*ck me ! they'd all be in jail and probably Adam Price as well.

The sanctimonious c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:02 - Dec 11 with 932 viewsVincent_Vega

Or else what?

Behave isit.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:20 - Dec 11 with 902 viewssg1912

Who would decide what ‘the truth’ is?
Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:42 - Dec 11 with 881 viewsBryanSwan

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 12:58 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me ! they'd all be in jail and probably Adam Price as well.

The sanctimonious c*nt.

88% of Conservative adverts were ruled to be dishonest/no accurate. These are the things people are basing their votes on. Surely more regulation and policy to ensure the electorate are not lied to is a good thing?
Allowing the public to make more informed decisions based on fact not propaganda.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:47 - Dec 11 with 869 viewsHighjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:20 - Dec 11 by sg1912

Who would decide what ‘the truth’ is?

Twitter obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:02 - Dec 11 with 853 viewsVincent_Vega

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:47 - Dec 11 by Highjack

Twitter obviously.

Innit!

how can you hold politicians to account when you have activists and general nutters spouting cr@p about other parties on social media! What about dealing with their 'fake news'.

Like I said from the start we will get the Government we deserve

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:06 - Dec 11 with 842 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 13:42 - Dec 11 by BryanSwan

88% of Conservative adverts were ruled to be dishonest/no accurate. These are the things people are basing their votes on. Surely more regulation and policy to ensure the electorate are not lied to is a good thing?
Allowing the public to make more informed decisions based on fact not propaganda.

They are all lying c*nts.

A collated example list of 31 separate items judged to transgress the code of commercial marketing.

This included:

a Conservative Party tweet that featured a video of Labour's Keir Starmer, in which his replies to questions about Brexit had been edited out. The Coalition said this was "misleading"

a Liberal Democrat post featuring a bar chart putting the Lib Dems in second place to the Conservatives, but no information as to whether the underlying data came from polls or earlier election results. Without this the results were not "meaningful" said the Coalition

a Brexit Party ad that said five million Labour voters had voted to leave the EU. The Coalition noted that "precise figures do not exist", adding that most estimates put the number at between three to four million

a Labour Party post that said a sell-out deal with Donald Trump could mean giving £500m a week to big drugs companies. The Coalition said the sum was a "rough calculation" based on a "fairly extreme scenario"

The group said the examples that it had highlighted - which included both paid and unpaid ads, most online but some offline - should not be regarded as being comprehensive, meaning there were likely to be other cases it had not spotted.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:38 - Dec 11 with 813 viewsBryanSwan

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:06 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

A collated example list of 31 separate items judged to transgress the code of commercial marketing.

This included:

a Conservative Party tweet that featured a video of Labour's Keir Starmer, in which his replies to questions about Brexit had been edited out. The Coalition said this was "misleading"

a Liberal Democrat post featuring a bar chart putting the Lib Dems in second place to the Conservatives, but no information as to whether the underlying data came from polls or earlier election results. Without this the results were not "meaningful" said the Coalition

a Brexit Party ad that said five million Labour voters had voted to leave the EU. The Coalition noted that "precise figures do not exist", adding that most estimates put the number at between three to four million

a Labour Party post that said a sell-out deal with Donald Trump could mean giving £500m a week to big drugs companies. The Coalition said the sum was a "rough calculation" based on a "fairly extreme scenario"

The group said the examples that it had highlighted - which included both paid and unpaid ads, most online but some offline - should not be regarded as being comprehensive, meaning there were likely to be other cases it had not spotted.

I completely agree, there is a lying culture in politics. You only have to look as far as the manifestos to realise that and that is every party. They are selling themselves to get in and then abandon all policies.
Getting rid of that would be great.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:54 - Dec 11 with 799 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:38 - Dec 11 by BryanSwan

I completely agree, there is a lying culture in politics. You only have to look as far as the manifestos to realise that and that is every party. They are selling themselves to get in and then abandon all policies.
Getting rid of that would be great.

The biggest problem is that some think "their party" tell the truth.

A bit like the people that call the Sun and similar news papers all sorts of names, but think the paper they read only prints the gospel, when in fact their all f*cking rags.

Most people will believe what they want to believe, and try their best to discredit what they don't believe, no matter what.

You only have to read the many threads on PL to realise that.

Hello

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 17:24 - Dec 11 with 728 viewsWxmJax

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:54 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

The biggest problem is that some think "their party" tell the truth.

A bit like the people that call the Sun and similar news papers all sorts of names, but think the paper they read only prints the gospel, when in fact their all f*cking rags.

Most people will believe what they want to believe, and try their best to discredit what they don't believe, no matter what.

You only have to read the many threads on PL to realise that.

Oh I dunno, when I see the express front page regarding weather forecasts they're almost 100% accurate.

When I say accurate, I really mean sh1te

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 17:57 - Dec 11 with 701 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 17:24 - Dec 11 by WxmJax

Oh I dunno, when I see the express front page regarding weather forecasts they're almost 100% accurate.

When I say accurate, I really mean sh1te

Point proven.

Hello

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 18:12 - Dec 11 with 679 viewsSwanjaxs

Would be a case of turkeys voting for Christmas...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 18:12 - Dec 11 with 679 viewsCatullus

Adam Price demands the truth or else on 14:06 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

This included:

What worries me is they are all supposedly clever people, well educated maybe but clever> I mean, when Bojo was caught lying did he wise up and cut out the BS....no, he doubled down and lied even more.
Corbyn on the other hand seemed to make a new promise every time some hard luck story came his way. Never mind his manifesto, he tries to be all things to all people and it has worked against him.

At some point surely their advisors, the strategists, surely they should have realised a big dose of truh would have gone down a treat with us?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024