Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight 16:10 - Dec 11 with 842 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight on 16:58 - Dec 11 with 796 viewsbuilthjack

Big queues tonight then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight on 17:11 - Dec 11 with 778 viewsBadlands

Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight on 16:58 - Dec 11 by builthjack

Big queues tonight then

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight on 19:29 - Dec 11 with 683 viewsCatullus

I've had trouble with the App a few times, won't bother me tonight though. I am firmly ensconced in my plastics armchair. It's much too cold and wet and windy for a sicknote like me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trouble with the Ticketing App for Tonight on 20:53 - Dec 11 with 640 viewsepaul

I always screenshot the ticket on the app

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024