Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston 17:21 - Dec 11 with 2612 viewsChief

Posted a picture of him on his Twitter account wearing an Alaves shirt while posting 'back soon'.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Baston on 17:27 - Dec 11 with 2576 viewsDarran

Let’s hope so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Baston on 17:28 - Dec 11 with 2579 viewsGaryjack

26 (5). Bet they can't wait!
Baston on 17:43 - Dec 11 with 2512 views34dfgdf54

His mate in the photo has had a bad injury.
Baston on 17:54 - Dec 11 with 2472 viewsperplex

So many on here really believed the guy was going to set the championship on fire because he scored a toe poke, a lucky header and a few pens
Baston on 17:59 - Dec 11 with 2435 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston on 17:54 - Dec 11 by perplex

So many on here really believed the guy was going to set the championship on fire because he scored a toe poke, a lucky header and a few pens

I was one of those...how wrong was I.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Baston on 19:10 - Dec 11 with 2210 viewsswancity

The bloke is a statue of a footballer. And one covered in bird shyte. Get rid ASAP 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Baston on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 2127 viewsicecoldjack

Baston on 17:54 - Dec 11 by perplex

Not sure about setting the championship on fire, but for sure he'd do a great job with the correct service, how the fook is he able to score with the amount of utter dross our midfield is serving up ?
Baston on 07:40 - Dec 12 with 1567 viewsDr_Winston

Baston on 19:39 - Dec 11 by icecoldjack

Not sure about setting the championship on fire, but for sure he'd do a great job with the correct service, how the fook is he able to score with the amount of utter dross our midfield is serving up ?

Give Baston the right support and he'll score plenty. Unfortunately with a midfield as shite as ours he's not going to get it, hence Cooper's tactical change ever since the Cardiff game.

It's not rocket science, but as per usual some people are too dim to grasp it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Baston on 07:42 - Dec 12 with 1564 viewsChief

Baston on 17:43 - Dec 11 by 34dfgdf54

His mate in the photo has had a bad injury.

Yes this seems to be what he's referring to. An Alaves player named Pina.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Baston on 08:29 - Dec 12 with 1500 viewsYossarian

The fact that he was our top scorer and gets dropped seems to suggest stuff going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. It might be that he’s fallen out with Cooper or it might be that he’s signed a pre-contract to go in January and they’re keeping him fit? Personally I think he works hard when we see him fleetingly, but he just doesn’t get the service he needs. Neither him or Surridge play off the shoulder and neither is particularly good with their movement which is a problem for our pedestrian midfield who, by the looks of Byers last nite, are only comfortable playing it very short.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Baston on 08:54 - Dec 12 with 1453 viewsLeonWasGod

Baston on 07:40 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Give Baston the right support and he'll score plenty. Unfortunately with a midfield as shite as ours he's not going to get it, hence Cooper's tactical change ever since the Cardiff game.

Given the amount of time Surridge spends on his arse, gets knocked off the ball and doesn’t get off the ground to challenge in the air, it’s a strange bloody tactic!
Baston on 09:51 - Dec 12 with 1375 viewsjacabertawe

Baston on 08:54 - Dec 12 by LeonWasGod

Given the amount of time Surridge spends on his arse, gets knocked off the ball and doesn’t get off the ground to challenge in the air, it’s a strange bloody tactic!

There was a good deal of slipping onto arses last night.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Baston on 10:08 - Dec 12 with 1334 viewsDr_Winston

Baston on 08:54 - Dec 12 by LeonWasGod

Didn't say it was a good one!

Surridge is more of a target man than BB and Ayew more of a mobile creator. BB is a goalpoacher. We've got three very different forwards and lack the midfield to get the best out of any of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Baston on 10:15 - Dec 12 with 1312 viewsBadlands

A wasted talent at this level because we stopped playing wide and expected him to act as another fullback.
Better goals per minute than Surrige.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Baston on 10:19 - Dec 12 with 1303 viewsLeonWasGod

Baston on 09:51 - Dec 12 by jacabertawe

There was a good deal of slipping onto arses last night.

Wasn't there just. You'd think they'd have the basics around the right studs sorted. It's obviously going to be soft after all the rain we've had.
Baston on 10:20 - Dec 12 with 1301 viewsCopaMundial

Baston isn’t the problem he’s a decent player at this level, it’s our total lack of pace and creativity in midfield which is killing us, we could have Sterling up front for us and he would still struggle to score in this side.
On the plus side, everybody’s favourite whipping boy Tom Carrol did well while he was on the pitch last night, a very clever player who has twice the vision of the club captain, quick feet and can actually piick a pass other than sideways, as I said in a different thread, he would be one of the first names on the team sheet under any of our previous “ footballing “ managers.
Baston on 11:10 - Dec 12 with 1235 viewsswancity

Baston on 07:40 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Ah that old chestnut

The lack of support chestnut which can always be used to try to substantiate a forwards failures when clearly it’s nothing of the sort

Give my grandmother support and plenty of crosses and she’d get plenty I’m sure and she’s dead. And was only 5’2”

Baston doesn’t work hard enough for me and certainly lacks mobility. I’m not sure if it’s laziness. Either way it’s best all round that he leaves next month.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Baston on 12:16 - Dec 12 with 1129 viewsDr_Winston

Baston on 11:10 - Dec 12 by swancity

Ah that old chestnut

The lack of support chestnut which can always be used to try to substantiate a forwards failures when clearly it’s nothing of the sort

Give my grandmother support and plenty of crosses and she’d get plenty I’m sure and she’s dead. And was only 5’2”

Baston doesn’t work hard enough for me and certainly lacks mobility. I’m not sure if it’s laziness. Either way it’s best all round that he leaves next month.

Thanks for coming along and proving my point Neddy. Appreciate it.

Baston on 14:55 - Dec 12 with 990 viewsmonmouth

I wrongly didn’t think much of Abraham, but can anybody doubt that if we’d played to his strengths (and played him) we’d still be in The premier league.

He’s scored shitloads of goals in every team he’s played. Except one. Strange that.

I’d be wary before concluding on any striker based on playing for us, other than the Obvious ones. Basto can finish, we can’t provide anything.

Dylan got it wrong. Swansea,graveyard of strikers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Baston on 14:58 - Dec 12 with 986 viewsDr_Winston

Baston on 14:55 - Dec 12 by monmouth

I wrongly didn’t think much of Abraham, but can anybody doubt that if we’d played to his strengths (and played him) we’d still be in The premier league.

He’s scored shitloads of goals in every team he’s played. Except one. Strange that.

I’d be wary before concluding on any striker based on playing for us, other than the Obvious ones. Basto can finish, we can’t provide anything.

Dylan got it wrong. Swansea,graveyard of strikers.

Gomis too. Prolific everywhere else he's played, but Monk used him as a targetman.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024