Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 18:01 - Dec 11 with 4536 viewsLohengrin

He’s not all there, is he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump on 18:08 - Dec 11 with 3912 viewsCatullus

He needs to be impeached, he's already impeared (sic) he's a complete fruitcake.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump on 18:30 - Dec 11 with 3897 viewsBrynCartwright

A self obsessed, swivel eyed loon and nut job of the highest order, supported by a cadre of intellectually subnormal supporters that puts their country to shame.

Unfortunately we have millions upon millions of the same mouth breathers over here.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Trump on 18:35 - Dec 11 with 3886 viewsNortbankboy

We will be his new puppet tomorrow
Trump on 18:39 - Dec 11 with 3879 viewsThrasher6

Trump on 18:30 - Dec 11 by BrynCartwright

A self obsessed, swivel eyed loon and nut job of the highest order, supported by a cadre of intellectually subnormal supporters that puts their country to shame.

Unfortunately we have millions upon millions of the same mouth breathers over here.

This.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Trump on 19:19 - Dec 11 with 3843 viewsLeonWasGod

Trump on 18:30 - Dec 11 by BrynCartwright

The first bit sounds like Phil and all of us on PS
Trump on 19:27 - Dec 11 with 3832 viewsCatullus

Trump on 18:35 - Dec 11 by Nortbankboy

We will be his new puppet tomorrow

Only until he's impeached.

I remember saying to someone I was glad Trump got elected. Not because he'd be a great POTUS but because the world needed to wake up to where politics was heading, we are heading there tomorrow as it goes, whoever wins it's just opposite ends of the same schitty stick.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Trump on 19:34 - Dec 11 with 3824 viewsBest_loser

Trump on 19:27 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Only until he's impeached.

I remember saying to someone I was glad Trump got elected. Not because he'd be a great POTUS but because the world needed to wake up to where politics was heading, we are heading there tomorrow as it goes, whoever wins it's just opposite ends of the same schitty stick.

He won't be impeached

The Republican senators are drinking the kool aid
Trump on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 3806 viewsCatullus

Trump on 19:34 - Dec 11 by Best_loser

He won't be impeached

Yeah, I should have said hopefully eh. Now we need Guido Fawkes to find a way to cure the UK's troubles....not that I'm suggesting barrels of gunpowder would be a cure, obviously. We'd need TNT or better still Trident to make sure the job was done.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 3807 viewsHumpty

Trump on 19:34 - Dec 11 by Best_loser

He won't be impeached

It's very likely he will be impeached, he won't be removed though due to said Republican senators.
Trump on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 3798 viewsBest_loser

Trump on 19:43 - Dec 11 by Humpty

It's very likely he will be impeached, he won't be removed though due to said Republican senators.

That's what I meant
Trump on 05:27 - Dec 12 with 3641 viewssnork44

Trump on 18:08 - Dec 11 by Catullus

He needs to be impeached, he's already impeared (sic) he's a complete fruitcake.

Impeached for what? I am just asking because there is nothing he has done to be impeached for !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump on 13:19 - Dec 12 with 3532 viewsBest_loser

Trump on 05:27 - Dec 12 by snork44

Impeached for what? I am just asking because there is nothing he has done to be impeached for !

You mean nothing apart from threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they dug up dirt on his political rival.

There, now you know
Trump on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 3467 viewssnork44

Trump on 13:19 - Dec 12 by Best_loser

You mean nothing apart from threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they dug up dirt on his political rival.

There, now you know

Have you read the transcript ? There is nothing in the transcript that suggests that ! There is no quid pro quo nor is there evidence to suggest that , all they have is a very corrupt chairman in Adam Schiff making up lies and altering the narrative to suit his agenda. Yes, Trump is boorish , crass and vulgar, but he is the elected President and there are a lot of people in the Democratic Party that can't accept that Hillery Clinton lost. If the American people want to remove him , there is an election next November and there lies the problem the economy is doing really well , unemployment is at an all time low especially amongst African Americans and Hispanics and illegal Immigration is falling!

The Democratic candidates are very unappealing, Biden even before the allegations of corruption following his son's appointment to a Ukrainian power company was seen as creepy following inappropriate videos of him touching females and children, Bernie Sanders is seen as on par with Corbyn in regard to his left wing views , Elizabeth Warren lied about her so called Native American heritage all you have left is Mayor Pete who too young , Tulsi Gabbard who is excellent , but the DNC hate her as she spoke out against St Hillery and destroyed Kamala Harris in one of the televised debates and then again you have Andrew Yang who is intelligent and eloquent (something Joe Biden isn't!!) but he is on the fringe and not to the DNC's liking. I get why people don't like Trump ,but the man has turned the economy around and people will vote for that rather than voting him out because he is 'Orange man bad' !

Trump on 17:00 - Dec 12 with 3427 viewsBest_loser

Trump on 15:59 - Dec 12 by snork44

Have you read the transcript ? There is nothing in the transcript that suggests that ! There is no quid pro quo nor is there evidence to suggest that , all they have is a very corrupt chairman in Adam Schiff making up lies and altering the narrative to suit his agenda. Yes, Trump is boorish , crass and vulgar, but he is the elected President and there are a lot of people in the Democratic Party that can't accept that Hillery Clinton lost. If the American people want to remove him , there is an election next November and there lies the problem the economy is doing really well , unemployment is at an all time low especially amongst African Americans and Hispanics and illegal Immigration is falling!

The Democratic candidates are very unappealing, Biden even before the allegations of corruption following his son's appointment to a Ukrainian power company was seen as creepy following inappropriate videos of him touching females and children, Bernie Sanders is seen as on par with Corbyn in regard to his left wing views , Elizabeth Warren lied about her so called Native American heritage all you have left is Mayor Pete who too young , Tulsi Gabbard who is excellent , but the DNC hate her as she spoke out against St Hillery and destroyed Kamala Harris in one of the televised debates and then again you have Andrew Yang who is intelligent and eloquent (something Joe Biden isn't!!) but he is on the fringe and not to the DNC's liking. I get why people don't like Trump ,but the man has turned the economy around and people will vote for that rather than voting him out because he is 'Orange man bad' !

Even the trump appointees who have testified have indicated a quid pro quo

Why has trump stopped so many others testifying, not the actions of an innocent man

As for the economy, thanks obama, the economy has just followed the trajectory obama had it on, the job creation rate was higher under Obama

I agree with you about biden, which means trump did all that for nothing

The markets are looking very toppy , trump must be praying there is no crash before Nov 2020 or he is definitely toast

Especially if he is up against bloomberg, a real multi billionaire

Not a fake billionaire like trump

Release the tax returns
Trump on 17:04 - Dec 12 with 3417 viewsHighjack

Biden is definitely a weird one and should not be left alone with any child at any point under any circumstances.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump on 17:11 - Dec 12 with 3411 viewslondonlisa2001

He hasn’t turned the economy around though?

The ‘orange man bad’ stuff though indicates that it’s pointless discussing it.

Oh, and on the Ukraine stuff, you haven’t been paying attention if you think there isn’t evidence or testimony to support the accusations against him.
Trump on 17:16 - Dec 12 with 3405 viewssnork44

Trump on 17:00 - Dec 12 by Best_loser

Even the trump appointees who have testified have indicated a quid pro quo

Why has trump stopped so many others testifying, not the actions of an innocent man

As for the economy, thanks obama, the economy has just followed the trajectory obama had it on, the job creation rate was higher under Obama

I agree with you about biden, which means trump did all that for nothing

The markets are looking very toppy , trump must be praying there is no crash before Nov 2020 or he is definitely toast

Especially if he is up against bloomberg, a real multi billionaire

Not a fake billionaire like trump

Release the tax returns

That is hersay, there is no evidence , it like me saying ' I feel like robbing a bank, even though I didn't do a crime , you still charge me with a bank robbery! '. As for him stopping his staffers from testifying that is Trump just being bloody minded rather than guilt because all the impeachment committee have to do is go to the courts to order the Trump administration to release the staffers to appear before the enquiry and there is nothing Trump could do but comply. Schiff hasn't done that and that says more about Schiff than Trump.

Trump on 18:52 - Dec 12 with 3362 viewsBrynCartwright

Trump on 17:16 - Dec 12 by snork44

That is hersay, there is no evidence , it like me saying ' I feel like robbing a bank, even though I didn't do a crime , you still charge me with a bank robbery! '. As for him stopping his staffers from testifying that is Trump just being bloody minded rather than guilt because all the impeachment committee have to do is go to the courts to order the Trump administration to release the staffers to appear before the enquiry and there is nothing Trump could do but comply. Schiff hasn't done that and that says more about Schiff than Trump.

Sorry, but Trump is the biggest bell-end on Planet Earth by several furlongs, and he's got an absolute shedful of competition in that particular steeplechase unfortunately.

Every time I see his gormless puckered gob spouting childlike inanities I want to throw the remote at the TV or hurl my laptop or phone out the window. His hideous form of popularism appeals to the lowest common denominator. Feck him.

Trump on 18:57 - Dec 12 with 3349 viewstheloneranger

I just watched his speech to his supporters on CNN where he said the Impeachment was a Hoax 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Trump on 19:00 - Dec 12 with 3343 viewsoldtownjack

Tulsi Gabbard is the way forward.

Trump on 20:22 - Dec 12 with 3293 viewsHumpty

Trump did tell his followers not to believe what they see and hear, they should only believe what he says.

Absolutely incredible to see that it actually works.
Trump on 20:50 - Dec 12 with 3262 viewsBrynCartwright

Trump on 20:22 - Dec 12 by Humpty

Trump did tell his followers not to believe what they see and hear, they should only believe what he says.

Absolutely incredible to see that it actually works.

They are blithering, drooling pond life of the highest order.

Truly an underclass that threatens the advancement of mankind.

Trump on 21:35 - Dec 12 with 3213 viewsCatullus

Trump on 05:27 - Dec 12 by snork44

For being a crazy, loose lipped security risk.

Trump on 05:22 - Dec 13 with 3162 viewssnork44

Trump on 17:11 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

He hasn’t turned the economy around though?

The ‘orange man bad’ stuff though indicates that it’s pointless discussing it.

Oh, and on the Ukraine stuff, you haven’t been paying attention if you think there isn’t evidence or testimony to support the accusations against him.

Lisa , the unemployment rate is the lowest for decades and people are finding jobs pretty quickly ! I work in a department store over in the States and the customers are spending money more freely now than when President Obama was in power. When Trump was elected I was as sceptical as the next person , but his handling of the economy has been first rate. Yes, the man is crass, boorish and a first rate prat ! But Joe Sixpack would rather have a secure job and economy than the uncertainty of 2008,2009 and 2010, and if it means having a President acting like an asshole then so be it!

As for the Ukraine just look at the transcript and also the evidence is flimsy to say the least, there has got to be questions asked about Joe Biden and his son's involvement in the Burisma energy company. If the establishment want to get rid of Trump ,they have got to do better than the dodgy Muller report, Ukrainegate and the next thing they can invent. The way things are going Trump will win in 2020 , if Democrats had concentrated on policy and attacking him on his record then they may have had a chance, but to try and overturn the 2016 election just because Hillary didn't win has backfired on them just as the election results tonight has backfired on the Lib Dems and Labour.

Trump on 09:05 - Dec 13 with 3105 viewsBest_loser

Trump on 05:22 - Dec 13 by snork44

Lisa , the unemployment rate is the lowest for decades and people are finding jobs pretty quickly ! I work in a department store over in the States and the customers are spending money more freely now than when President Obama was in power. When Trump was elected I was as sceptical as the next person , but his handling of the economy has been first rate. Yes, the man is crass, boorish and a first rate prat ! But Joe Sixpack would rather have a secure job and economy than the uncertainty of 2008,2009 and 2010, and if it means having a President acting like an asshole then so be it!

As for the Ukraine just look at the transcript and also the evidence is flimsy to say the least, there has got to be questions asked about Joe Biden and his son's involvement in the Burisma energy company. If the establishment want to get rid of Trump ,they have got to do better than the dodgy Muller report, Ukrainegate and the next thing they can invent. The way things are going Trump will win in 2020 , if Democrats had concentrated on policy and attacking him on his record then they may have had a chance, but to try and overturn the 2016 election just because Hillary didn't win has backfired on them just as the election results tonight has backfired on the Lib Dems and Labour.

I knew it, he/she is in the USA

I knew that because we don't have Fox news here

With respect, your a deluded fool

We can argue all day but just think on this fact

You support a man who has told 8000 lies since becoming president

Shame on you, history will view your type as cowards who endorsed a madman
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024