Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Evans 21:50 - Dec 11 with 1359 views34dfgdf54

Bring the lad in and sharpish. He can’t do no worse. While they are at it being De Boer in instead of Byers aswell, he surely can’t play Saturday.
Jack Evans on 22:09 - Dec 11 with 1275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agree 100%. Byers must be blowing Cooper FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jack Evans on 03:24 - Dec 12 with 1072 viewsTimTtam

I've thought about it for a few weeks and now is the time to do it (being Evans in). I know we can't take Middlesbrough lightly, but they're not the best side out there and we have some generous home fixtures coming up. We all keep saying there's no way to fix our midfield, but for all we know our answer could be playing U23s.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Jack Evans on 08:06 - Dec 12 with 956 viewspencoedjack

Powder puff of a midfield.

I cant believe how bad they all are.
Jack Evans on 08:22 - Dec 12 with 936 viewsYossarian

Jack Evans on 08:06 - Dec 12 by pencoedjack

Powder puff of a midfield.

I cant believe how bad they all are.

Last nite there were two instances where they took Celina on the outside, right at the byline and simply muscled past him. Embarrassing. He’s so lightweight and it would be forgivable if he was super quick...but he’s another milkfloat. Why aren’t they working with him to improve his upper body strength?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jack Evans on 09:12 - Dec 12 with 890 viewsoldcob

Jack Evans on 08:22 - Dec 12 by Yossarian

Last nite there were two instances where they took Celina on the outside, right at the byline and simply muscled past him. Embarrassing. He’s so lightweight and it would be forgivable if he was super quick...but he’s another milkfloat. Why aren’t they working with him to improve his upper body strength?

In a weak mid-field Celina is indeed a luxury, but in an otherwise strong mid-field where he wasn't required to tackle, he could show his qualities.
Jack Evans on 09:16 - Dec 12 with 884 viewsdcd14

Jack Evans on 09:12 - Dec 12 by oldcob

In a weak mid-field Celina is indeed a luxury, but in an otherwise strong mid-field where he wasn't required to tackle, he could show his qualities.

Required to tackle? Can he even tackle?

At the moment he can't even pass or shoot.

Our midfield is woeful, slow and lacking ideas.
Jack Evans on 12:34 - Dec 12 with 723 viewsNotLoyal

Try Cullen, can he be any worse ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024