Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2019 General Election results thread. 06:47 - Dec 12 with 25644 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots. Exit poll at 10pm, all hope gone by five past, or mass celebrations depending on your perspective.

My prediction, Tory majority of 50 plus.

My hope, the hungest of hung parliaments leading to a second Brexit referendum in the spring to end the madness one way or another. And then another election next autumn hopefully with two different leaders at the helm.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 9:19]

Poll: Tory leader

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:19 - Dec 12 with 1636 viewssainthelens

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:10 - Dec 12 by Highjack

I know Priti Patel is a horrible bastard but bloody hell she looks good.

Are you suggesting you'd give her an overall majority?
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:21 - Dec 12 with 1588 viewsOldjack

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:17 - Dec 12 by sainthelens

Wave goodbye to the NHS then.

don't be silly ,that's labour scare mongering
Corbyn is a tosser everyone knows it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:23 - Dec 12 with 1552 viewsWarwickHunt

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:17 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Momentum control Labour now. If not Corbyn it'll be McDonnell. Or Abbot. Or some other far left f*ckwit that most voters will run a mile from.

Corbyn unelectable. Fûck me - who knew?
We’ll doubtless have people blaming the right-wing media in a minute...

Labour will be in the grip of Momentum for the foreseeable future. Perhaps this will finally kickstart the formation of a centre party.
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:24 - Dec 12 with 1554 viewsDr_Winston

Strong rumours that Dennis Skinner might lose his seat, which will be a shame.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:24 - Dec 12 with 1554 viewsWxmJax

Words fail me as to how firkin thick the general public is.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:27 - Dec 12 with 1505 viewsDarran

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:24 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

He shouldn’t be standing at his age J.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:28 - Dec 12 with 1496 viewsbuilthjack

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:24 - Dec 12 by WxmJax

Words fail me as to how firkin thick the general public is.

This country is fcked. Prepare to emigrate.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:29 - Dec 12 with 1489 viewsjack_lord

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:17 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Momentum control Labour now. If not Corbyn it'll be McDonnell. Or Abbot. Or some other far left f*ckwit that most voters will run a mile from.

I had a very long conversation with my mate who works in the Home Office who said the same thing about Momentum and how they have got out of control.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:30 - Dec 12 with 1477 viewschad

Fear not only an exit poll

And anyway surely only an advisory vote

So much for the circa £30k Jezza promised me ;)
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:30 - Dec 12 with 1470 viewsWarwickHunt

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:24 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Pro-Brexit. Fûcking hilarious.
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:32 - Dec 12 with 1450 viewsDr_Winston

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:29 - Dec 12 by jack_lord

I had a very long conversation with my mate who works in the Home Office who said the same thing about Momentum and how they have got out of control.

There has never been an appetite for extremist politics in the UK, on either Right or Left. A rarity in Europe. We're a relatively conservative (small c) nation.

As long as the Corbyn types retain control of Labour (for which you can thank Milliband's £3 membership wheeze) they'll never win power again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:33 - Dec 12 with 1438 viewsDr_Winston

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:27 - Dec 12 by Darran

He shouldn’t be standing at his age J.

Possibly, but I do admire someone who has stuck to his principles, even if they're not all agreeable.

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:34 - Dec 12 with 1419 viewssg1912

Will Remainers concede defeat and accept that the country wants to leave now?
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:35 - Dec 12 with 1407 viewsexiledclaseboy

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:34 - Dec 12 by sg1912

I’ll concede that it’s going to happen now.

Poll: Tory leader

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:35 - Dec 12 with 1396 viewssainthelens

Will any of this mean we could still reach the play offs ?
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:37 - Dec 12 with 1375 viewsunion_jack

I put the massive margin of victory down to that.

I will now accept it though I despair as to what it will mean for the UK medium / long term.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:37 - Dec 12 with 1365 viewspikeypaul

would not bet on it,if they refused to accept democracy first time around why would they now?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:39 - Dec 12 with 1355 viewsLibertarian

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:35 - Dec 12 by sainthelens

Will any of this mean we could still reach the play offs ?

Only if we get Cambridge Analytica onboard
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:40 - Dec 12 with 1343 viewsSirjohnalot

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:37 - Dec 12 by pikeypaul

would not bet on it,if they refused to accept democracy first time around why would they now?

Think that has to be the inevitable conclusion
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:42 - Dec 12 with 1319 viewstheloneranger

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:23 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Corbyn unelectable. Fûck me - who knew?
We’ll doubtless have people blaming the right-wing media in a minute...

Labour will be in the grip of Momentum for the foreseeable future. Perhaps this will finally kickstart the formation of a centre party.

Diane Abbot's fault that Corbyn is getting a right fvcking shoeing 😎

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:43 - Dec 12 with 1309 viewsjack_lord

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:35 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll concede that it’s going to happen now.

It is done and dusted. I had some glimmer of hope that people would see facts but obviously the spin of an IRA sympathiser and they didn't want to back down on the vote to leave.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 1296 viewsUxbridge

I still think there's life in this. We'll find out in the first few counts either way. If they're consistent then it's done. If not, there may be hope.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 1296 viewsEbo

We’ll have to. But when it inevitably goes tits up, don’t forget it’s on your head.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:45 - Dec 12 with 1284 viewsmajorraglan

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:04 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Huge projected gains for the SNP. Yet their chances of another referendum just went up in smoke.

If I were Boris I’d let them have it, it would instantly get rid of 50 odd potential opposition MP’s and further strengthen the Conservative grip on power. Be interesting to see how Sturgeon and the Scottish would react to a hard border across because that’s exactly what would have to happen.

Looks like a bumpy ride ahead for us.
The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:48 - Dec 12 with 1250 viewsDarran

The 2019 General Election results thread. on 22:44 - Dec 12 by Ebo

We’ll have to. But when it inevitably goes tits up, don’t forget it’s on your head.

It’s also on the heads of fanatical nutters like you that blindly supported the utter ćunts leading the Labour Party.
You can argue as much as you want but you cultists have had a lot to do with it. People tried to remove Corbyn but your sort kept him there. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024