Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2019 General Election results thread. 06:47 - Dec 12 with 26265 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots. Exit poll at 10pm, all hope gone by five past, or mass celebrations depending on your perspective.

My prediction, Tory majority of 50 plus.

My hope, the hungest of hung parliaments leading to a second Brexit referendum in the spring to end the madness one way or another. And then another election next autumn hopefully with two different leaders at the helm.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 9:19]

Poll: Tory leader

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 07:00 - Dec 12 with 6263 viewsLohengrin

It’s 06:55, polling stations haven’t opened yet but I’ll go out on a limb to bring you the first result.

Neath - Labour hold.

You heard it here first...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 07:35 - Dec 12 with 6228 viewsCooperman

I am nine time zones ahead so will be watching this one from a distance particularly when I wake up tomorrow morning. The postal vote went in a few weeks back so I am satisfied that my vote counts.

My predictions and wishes are very much in line with those of ECB.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 07:52 - Dec 12 with 6211 viewsladyjack

Due to work commitments I was first through the door of my polling station and I can give you boys and girls the inside track on which party is leading the vote count inside that polling station and guess what its Plaid Cymru that is leading.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:01 - Dec 12 with 6198 viewsKilkennyjack

Gower - please no 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:11 - Dec 12 with 6188 viewsVincent_Vega

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 07:00 - Dec 12 by Lohengrin

It’s 06:55, polling stations haven’t opened yet but I’ll go out on a limb to bring you the first result.

Neath - Labour hold.

You heard it here first...

I'll follow that and confidently predict Llanelli will also be a Labour hold.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:13 - Dec 12 with 6183 viewswaynekerr55

Popped in to my station and did mine, they said there's been a good turnout thus far.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:15 - Dec 12 with 6179 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 07:35 - Dec 12 by Cooperman

I am nine time zones ahead so will be watching this one from a distance particularly when I wake up tomorrow morning. The postal vote went in a few weeks back so I am satisfied that my vote counts.

My predictions and wishes are very much in line with those of ECB.

9 time zones ahead, do you know the result yet? Who won the 2:30 at Kempton Park?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:18 - Dec 12 with 6178 viewsmajorraglan

There’s all sorts of spin around this, we have had papers predicting big Tory win all week then they were saying it’s touch and go yesterday, all disinformation to mobilise their supporter base.

Personally I think it will be a Tory majority by around 40 to 50. It’s been a very dirty campaign with the Tory’s publishing no attend of lies and keeping Boris from scrutiny because they know he’s a liability. I don’t think Corbyn is as bad as he’s been made out to be, but then again I don’t think he’s particularly good.

Hoping for a hung parliament, or a at the worst a small majority government so they can be kept in check, I really fear for our NHS.
Login to get fewer ads

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:20 - Dec 12 with 6177 views3swan

I won't vote for either of the two main parties as both in differing ways will be bad going forward. Lib Dems have had a poor run up and seem all over the place. Brexit party no thanks. This only gives the option of the Green or no vote. Whatever the outcome we are still in for many years of turmoil.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:24 - Dec 12 with 6171 views3swan

Mid afternoon yesterday I had a call from I guess a call centre by the sound in the background and no immediate talk. Put the phone down and did an online search. Comments showing it was from Neath and the conservatives asking for the vote.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:34 - Dec 12 with 6162 viewsWarwickHunt

Prediction - 42-34

Hope - 42-36ish hung Parliament leading to another referendum

Portillo moment(s) - Raab and IDS losing seats. Boris losing Uxbridge could lead me to question my atheism.

Possible silver lining(s). The nauseating “Oh Jeremy Corbyn” is replaced with “GO Jeremy Corbyn”.
Emergence of a new centre party for grown-ups.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 8:48]
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:39 - Dec 12 with 6155 viewswaynekerr55

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:43 - Dec 12 with 6151 viewswaynekerr55

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:34 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Prediction - 42-34

Hope - 42-36ish hung Parliament leading to another referendum

Portillo moment(s) - Raab and IDS losing seats. Boris losing Uxbridge could lead me to question my atheism.

Possible silver lining(s). The nauseating “Oh Jeremy Corbyn” is replaced with “GO Jeremy Corbyn”.
Emergence of a new centre party for grown-ups.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 8:48]

Not much chance of that, more likely that Long Bailey replaces Jez and perpetual rule continues

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:47 - Dec 12 with 6146 viewsWarwickHunt

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:43 - Dec 12 by waynekerr55

Not much chance of that, more likely that Long Bailey replaces Jez and perpetual rule continues

Or, even worse, Laura Fûcking Pidcock...

Perhaps that would finally lead to the break up of Momentum, oops - Labour.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:47 - Dec 12 with 6145 viewsdickythorpe

Whoever wins , John Terry will appear in photo.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:57 - Dec 12 with 6131 viewsbuilthjack

Rumour around my parts is that the Tory candidate, who's boyfriend is in the forces, has been having it off with a farmer boy from Brecon. That could be interesting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:10 - Dec 12 with 6115 viewsMorfa_Same

I would also love to see a hung parliament but I think the Tories will get a comfortable majority.

The frustrating thing is a hung parliament is exactly what we had before the opposition parties gave Boris an early Christmas present by stupidly agreeing to this election. Having lost most of the votes since becoming PM he was largely powerless for the next three years. Now he could be free to wreak whatever destruction he chooses on the country, including his no-deal Brexit wet dream.

The only good thing about this election is that it might finally get rid of Corbyn.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:12 - Dec 12 with 6113 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hopefully hung. My prediction - Tory majority of 38.

A small Tory majority will allow the nut jobs to hold sway so there is a train of thought that a large majority is better than a very small one.

None of the above has never been a more attractive option than it is now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:13 - Dec 12 with 6113 viewsLeonWasGod

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 08:01 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Gower - please no 🙏🏿

I'm doing what I can, but it's prime Tory territory on S Gower. Loads of early retired boomers about who think they're big shots, scurrying off to the newsagents to buy their Daily Mail fix

It'll be a real shame if the people of Gower turn their back on Tonia and vote in a person with vile views instead, as she's worked hard to represent and help thousands of local people.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:15 - Dec 12 with 6109 viewsBest_loser

Whoever wins will be extremely unpopular hoping for hung parliament

Tory majority of 18

This country will never be the same
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:15 - Dec 12 with 6109 viewsjackrmee

When will we find out the actual result?
Will it be live on the box until early hours like before?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:18 - Dec 12 with 6100 viewsDarran

Is this like some kind of Marty McFly thread?

What a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:20 - Dec 12 with 6089 viewsexiledclaseboy

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:18 - Dec 12 by Darran

Is this like some kind of Marty McFly thread?

What a prick.

C*nt.

Poll: Tory leader

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:44 - Dec 12 with 6023 viewsWarwickHunt

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:20 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

C*nt.

Pair of cûnts.
The 2109 General Election results thread. on 10:10 - Dec 12 with 5990 viewsunion_jack

The 2109 General Election results thread. on 09:44 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Pair of cûnts.

Yeah, but only one of them will win this election.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024