Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan 10:44 - Dec 12 with 5529 viewsSwansea93

According to Neil Jones, who's pretty accurate when it comes to the scousers news, he's saying they are both available on loan and we want them both.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 10:52 - Dec 12 with 4570 viewsDarran

I’m not sure two young kids is the answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:04 - Dec 12 with 4540 viewsSwansea93

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 10:52 - Dec 12 by Darran

Agreed, but who are we going to get with experience here? Cooper was brought in to work magic with the youngsters and that's worked out well...

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:15 - Dec 12 with 4510 viewsjackrmee

Any signings would be welcomed by me and these two definitely can improve us. Coopie knows them as well.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:19 - Dec 12 with 4496 viewscontroversial_jack

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:04 - Dec 12 by Swansea93

Agreed, but who are we going to get with experience here? Cooper was brought in to work magic with the youngsters and that's worked out well...

Has it?
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:21 - Dec 12 with 4489 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:19 - Dec 12 by controversial_jack

Has it?

No.
Toshack & co get the plaudits for that.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:28 - Dec 12 with 4458 viewsWarwickHunt

Brewster's worth millions...

Always liked Curtis Jones

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 12:22 - Dec 12 with 4322 viewsNotLoyal

We won’t sign anyone.
Unless Borja and Ayew go.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 12:32 - Dec 12 with 4273 viewsNotLoyal

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 11:28 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Brewster's worth millions...

Always liked Curtis Jones

As long as he is better than Curtis mayhem or whatever the useless chunks name was.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:24 - Dec 12 with 4173 viewsjack247

We’ve been here before.

We get linked with someone decent, they go somewhere else and Jenkins, or in this case Birch, comes out and say we did everything we could to get the deal across the line and as it happens, we’ve been so busy with it, we haven’t had time to sign anyone else.

Love to be wrong, doubt I will.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:51 - Dec 12 with 4087 viewsBest_loser

Plenty of good cheap players available in places like serbia, argentina, ivory coast

Need a good scout to find them
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:52 - Dec 12 with 4074 viewsWarwickHunt

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:51 - Dec 12 by Best_loser

Plenty of good cheap players available in places like serbia, argentina, ivory coast

That's us fùcked then.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:55 - Dec 12 with 4070 viewssainthelens

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 12:22 - Dec 12 by NotLoyal

We won’t sign anyone.
Unless Borja and Ayew go.

Even then.....
Don't bank on it.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 13:58 - Dec 12 with 4063 viewstheloneranger

Tell the scout there's some footballer from the Côte d'Ivoire hanging around The LC in Swansea.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 14:53 - Dec 12 with 3980 viewsjackrmee

Are they free though? Think that's all the money we going to get

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 18:06 - Dec 12 with 3826 viewsNortbankboy

If they are wide men tell them stay where they are.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 3776 viewsperplex

Oh dear dear me.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 18:47 - Dec 12 with 3731 viewswestwalesed

WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 22:34 - Dec 12 with 3515 viewsLeonWasGod

Sounds like we might have a manager vacancy in our U23s....
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 22:48 - Dec 12 with 3497 viewsPentyrchJack

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 10:52 - Dec 12 by Darran

Less or more Dar?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 03:18 - Dec 13 with 3399 viewsTimTtam

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 18:47 - Dec 12 by westwalesed

That would cost money though.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 08:00 - Dec 13 with 3321 viewspencoedjack

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 03:18 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

That would cost money though.

It would but its what we need.
Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 09:28 - Dec 13 with 3269 viewsBadlands

We have Borja and Cooper doesn't play him or when he does ignores his strengths.
Don't forget our manager's history in working with under 17s - academy loanees keeps him in his comfort zone.
Maybe the answer would be to put him in charge of the academy.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 23:26 - Dec 13 with 3028 viewsTNT

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 09:28 - Dec 13 by Badlands

We have Borja and Cooper doesn't play him or when he does ignores his strengths.
Don't forget our manager's history in working with under 17s - academy loanees keeps him in his comfort zone.
Maybe the answer would be to put him in charge of the academy.

So who do you want in his place? Posting bollox like get rid, is all well and good, but suggest a realistic better option ffs.

I'm seeing Byers and Grimes et al who can't make / receive a simple (and I mean a fkn simple) pass. Some say they don't pass enough in training - rubbish - you could put Leon or Curt on that pitch and they would do just that, because they don't need to do it in the week to do it on a Saturday. Not too much to ask of a professional footballer regardless of the guy on the touchline.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 00:16 - Dec 14 with 2979 viewsDippy

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 23:26 - Dec 13 by TNT

So who do you want in his place? Posting bollox like get rid, is all well and good, but suggest a realistic better option ffs.

I'm seeing Byers and Grimes et al who can't make / receive a simple (and I mean a fkn simple) pass. Some say they don't pass enough in training - rubbish - you could put Leon or Curt on that pitch and they would do just that, because they don't need to do it in the week to do it on a Saturday. Not too much to ask of a professional footballer regardless of the guy on the touchline.

I agree, Byers is not doing the basics and Grimes is so one footed it's bordering on criminal.

Oh for the days of

Britton
Allen
Ki
Shelvey
Cork
Gylfi

Even Orlandi and Gower would stroll into our midfield

Poll: Cooper Out

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 07:47 - Dec 14 with 2890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brewster & Curtis Jones from Liverpool on loan on 18:47 - Dec 12 by westwalesed

I’d take an inexperienced one. He’ll learn quickly enough on the job when their MF breaks through the powder puff tackling on the rest of the MF. Ten games in and he’ll be a veteran.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024