Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship bubble about to burst. 11:23 - Dec 12 with 1949 viewsLuther27

Interesting read, especially from the Ex Wigan Chairman https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50674331
Championship bubble about to burst. on 12:49 - Dec 12 with 1874 viewsDr_Winston

Plenty advocating that we do the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Championship bubble about to burst. on 13:33 - Dec 12 with 1841 viewsCatullus

This has been said by several on here. It's not just the Championship, football in the English league is in a poor state. Most clubs are chasing promotion and spending too much, only the very top clubs with the massive fan bases can remain viable. Even then some hit the buffers when they stretch the rules to try and gain on more succesful clubs.

I know I've said this before but it's a large part of why I was happy to be relegated, happy to be in the Championship and go to the games for fun and not because all I wanted was success.
If we spend the next 10 years steadying the ship I'm fairly sure the bubble will have at least partially burst and common sense will start to seep back in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Championship bubble about to burst. on 16:12 - Dec 12 with 1765 viewsLuther27

Championship bubble about to burst. on 12:49 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Plenty advocating that we do the same.

I suppose it's because everyone's a supporter but not all are financiers. What strikes me is having a wealthy owner not only inflates the market but may also guarantee a fines system such as QPRs fine or points deduction like Birmingham if you fail in getting promoted.
Championship bubble about to burst. on 16:15 - Dec 12 with 1760 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The need to use figures from 2018/19 not the previous year
It would also help if they should the debt of each club.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024