Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread 15:35 - Dec 12 with 15697 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:29 - Dec 13 with 3936 viewsTimTtam

Middlesbrough are winless away from home

That said, if we play even at the same level of Wednesday night and get half decent ref decisions, we should hopefully be able to win one.

Anything but a win would be a disaster.

2-1.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 13 with 3933 viewssainthelens

Gonna need to score at least twice to win. Not sure we can.
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 13 with 3927 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 13 by sainthelens

Gonna need to score at least twice to win. Not sure we can.

That's the same issue I thought. I had us down for a 1-0 win initially but there's no way we're keeping a clean sheet. Our best chance is one goal by Ayew and another by ????? through a penalty.

That reminds me. Who is our penalty taker with Borja not playing?

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 13 with 3922 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

That's the same issue I thought. I had us down for a 1-0 win initially but there's no way we're keeping a clean sheet. Our best chance is one goal by Ayew and another by ????? through a penalty.

Don't worry pal, we'll never get one down here with the nonsense we get reffing.
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 13 with 3926 viewsVincent_Vega

I'm going for it 2-1. Ayew and Celina

COME ON!!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 13 with 3845 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 13 by Vincent_Vega

I'm going for it 2-1. Ayew and Celina

COME ON!!

Just hope he plays with two wide,and leave Bidwell and Roberts to defend.
Let's all get behind them,they our support now more than evet
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 13 with 3794 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 13 by sainthelens

Don't worry pal, we'll never get one down here with the nonsense we get reffing.

Our only chance is just after half time when the referee forgets that we’re now playing in the other direction.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 13 with 3762 viewsPentyrchJack

Great synopsis Jack. I'm going for 2-1 win.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 13 with 3718 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:29 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

Middlesbrough are winless away from home

That said, if we play even at the same level of Wednesday night and get half decent ref decisions, we should hopefully be able to win one.

Anything but a win would be a disaster.

2-1.

Middlesbrough are winless away from home...………. I wish I hadn.t known that …………… Stoke springs to mind now you tit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 13 with 3685 viewsOneill_77

Pratley MOM tonight for Charlton

Go get him Leon
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 22:11 - Dec 13 with 3643 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 13 by Nortbankboy

Just hope he plays with two wide,and leave Bidwell and Roberts to defend.
Let's all get behind them,they our support now more than evet

Or Naughton and Grimes

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 00:57 - Dec 14 with 3584 viewsDippy

Team hmm probably..

Woodman

Roberts
VDH
Wilmot
Naughton

Grimes
Fulton
Byers

Celina
Ayew
Surridge

We were on our feet Wednesday, so I'd expect a few changes

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 03:38 - Dec 14 with 3554 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

Middlesbrough are winless away from home...………. I wish I hadn.t known that …………… Stoke springs to mind now you tit

The scum were winless away from home when they came to visit

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 05:53 - Dec 14 with 3545 viewsJohnw102

They are winless away from home and bottom of the league. WTF could go wrong? Banker 3 points. 👺

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 08:40 - Dec 14 with 3490 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 05:53 - Dec 14 by Johnw102

They are winless away from home and bottom of the league. WTF could go wrong? Banker 3 points. 👺

They aren’t bottom...there are 24 teams.

Must win...there I said it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 08:53 - Dec 14 with 3481 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

Grimes

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 09:33 - Dec 14 with 3433 viewsCaptain_Sham

I have only just noticed that the first four letters of our captains name are strikingly apt when describing his recent form.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 10:15 - Dec 14 with 3399 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 08:40 - Dec 14 by MrSwerve

It does feel a bit like that doesn’t it. We are on one hell of a slide and this is no pushover. They will be very physical and we all know how well we deal with that. He’s going to pick Byers and Grimes to counter it isn’t he?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 11:02 - Dec 14 with 3364 viewsOneill_77

Ayew to run the show from the middle, with a solid CDM to sweep up behind (Fulton will do for now)

Everything should flow through our talisman. Give him the licence to drive, create and score
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 3204 viewsHighjack

How the hell are we only four points off third? This league is mental.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 14 with 3111 viewsJonTheJack

Dhanda gets a game out of nowhere for his birthday present.

Meanwhile, Peterson is nowhere to be seen yet again.

Cooper is starting to irritate me.
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Dec 14 with 3081 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 08:40 - Dec 14 by MrSwerve

Oops early morning post. Brain dead muppet before anyone else says it

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 14 with 3054 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 14 by JonTheJack

Willmott?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 14 with 3021 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 14 by JonTheJack

I don’t understand why Peterson is being ostracised ???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:41 - Dec 14 with 2923 viewsMrSwerve

Players always score on their birthday!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024