Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread 15:35 - Dec 12 with 15679 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 14 with 2516 viewsTimTtam

Not a great selection, yet again. Peterson needs to be on the bench, ffs. I've heard Wilmot may be injured and that's possibly why he's not even in the squad. Dhanda shows promise but I don't know if he can cut it in the midfield.

Middlesbrough set up in a 3-5-1-1 formation. Looks like their plan is to gain control in the midfield and then launch counter attacks. Including their wingers chipping in, their midfield outnumbers ours 5 to 3.

The subs must be better, and brought on earlier.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 14 with 2305 viewsMrSwerve

First 5 mins mostly Boro.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:09 - Dec 14 with 2262 viewsTimTtam

Anyone have any good streams? The ones I can find are all offline.

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 14 with 2156 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:09 - Dec 14 by TimTtam

Anyone have any good streams? The ones I can find are all offline.

Lucky you - this is awful to watch.

(I'm on SwansTV sorry)

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 14 with 2033 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone around or have we all lost the will to live?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 1964 viewsMrSwerve

Ayew wins a pen.

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 1961 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Penalty!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 1953 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have no feed so what is there to say, apart from the wierd choice of team & bench?
According to the Beeb we seem to have come back in to it a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 14 with 1951 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 14 by MrSwerve

Ayew wins a pen.

And scores it!

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 14 with 1929 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 14 by MrSwerve

And scores it!

Happier now?
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 1910 viewsMrSwerve

Ayew is a f**king machine. Showing his class in this league.

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 14 with 1881 viewsMrSwerve

FFS Surridge could have squared it to Celina for an easy goal there.

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 14 with 1863 viewsLord_Bony

Well done Ayew 1.0

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 14 with 1777 viewsWxmJax

We try and pass everything and then when we really need to we don't. Could have been two.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 1750 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A question for those watching, are our fouls real or referee fantasies?
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 14 with 1745 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

That's the same issue I thought. I had us down for a 1-0 win initially but there's no way we're keeping a clean sheet. Our best chance is one goal by Ayew and another by ????? through a penalty.

That reminds me. Who is our penalty taker with Borja not playing?

killed two birds with one stone.

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 14 with 1709 viewsTimTtam

I have a stream! It doesn't work on mobile though.

https://www.lmisports.net/efl-swansea-city-vs-middlesbrough-match-preview-14-dec

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 14 with 1678 viewsWxmJax

Where's Wyndham again ? Hope he's ok.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 14 with 1671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 14 by TimTtam

I have a stream! It doesn't work on mobile though.

https://www.lmisports.net/efl-swansea-city-vs-middlesbrough-match-preview-14-dec

Did you create an account?
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 14 with 1592 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you create an account?

It's the one just below that one. The first is Hudd vs Lids. But scrap it anyway, because our game was buffering, looping, and is now gone.

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 14 with 1537 viewsPozuelosSideys

Foul after foul after foul

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 1438 viewsLord_Bony

Great that we got the goal but by fk its boring.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 1434 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As I don't have a feed I have been watching the Leicester game.
Vardie just equalised from a corner and the ball was not in or touching the corner post quarter circle.
It looks like anything goes these days.
The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 14 with 1379 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 14 by Lord_Bony

Great that we got the goal but by fk its boring.

I was just going to post...I haven't been this bored watching a Swans game for a long while.

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 14 with 1343 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Fc vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 14 by A_Fans_Dad

As I don't have a feed I have been watching the Leicester game.
Vardie just equalised from a corner and the ball was not in or touching the corner post quarter circle.
It looks like anything goes these days.

Was the 'shadow' of the ball over the quarter circle though? Because that means it is in. It's a daft rule though, I think that the ball should be physically touching the paint. Bit childish really as two inches isn't going to give an advantage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024