Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please, please, please, please, please 19:36 - Dec 12 with 4326 viewsWxmJax

🚨 Tory insiders are telling me Boris Johnson could “genuinely be in trouble in #UxbridgeAndSouthRuislip”.

Exit pollsters think the Lib Dem vote has collapsed there probably due to tactical voting for Labour.🚨

@SkyNewsAust

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Please, please, please, please, please on 08:07 - Dec 13 with 858 viewspikeypaul

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:37 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

If there is a God, he’ll lose the seat by 1 vote. As he didn’t vote there himself.

Comment removed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Please, please, please, please, please on 09:56 - Dec 13 with 809 viewsCatullus

Please, please, please, please, please on 08:07 - Dec 13 by pikeypaul

Comment removed.

That's just nasty, there's no need. Why be a bad winner? There's nothing worse.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Please, please, please, please, please on 11:22 - Dec 13 with 773 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 09:56 - Dec 13 by Catullus

It is indeed nasty and uncalled for, but to be fair to Pikey I've heard him called far worse by certain posters on here, so it cuts both ways.

And being a bad winner is just as bad as being a bad loser.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Please, please, please, please, please on 11:27 - Dec 13 with 764 viewsEbo

Please, please, please, please, please on 08:07 - Dec 13 by pikeypaul

Comment removed.

That's a banning surely? Disgusting comment

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Please, please, please, please, please on 11:47 - Dec 13 with 755 viewsLohengrin

Please, please, please, please, please on 11:27 - Dec 13 by Ebo

That's a banning surely? Disgusting comment

What’s he gone and said now?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Please, please, please, please, please on 12:33 - Dec 13 with 714 viewspikeypaul

Please, please, please, please, please on 09:56 - Dec 13 by Catullus

Indeed, but it’s obvious the losers can call me what they want, but I dare insult fat ass Lisa and it’s immediately removed.All I said was she had it coming and was now going to have to take what she dishes out .

It makes me all the happier to be honest knowing the losers are feeling so bitter.

Anyway off out to celebrate the great win with a group of like minded winners.

I will now ride off into the sunset and not return, job done.

He who laughs last laughs longest.😂😂

[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 12:45]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Please, please, please, please, please on 12:36 - Dec 13 with 707 viewsbennytheblue

Please, please, please, please, please on 12:33 - Dec 13 by pikeypaul

Indeed, but it’s obvious the losers can call me what they want, but I dare insult fat ass Lisa and it’s immediately removed.All I said was she had it coming and was now going to have to take what she dishes out .

It makes me all the happier to be honest knowing the losers are feeling so bitter.

She already stated she’s better off with the tories but still chose labour, what does that tell you about ones character?
Please, please, please, please, please on 12:55 - Dec 13 with 684 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 12:36 - Dec 13 by bennytheblue

She already stated she’s better off with the tories but still chose labour, what does that tell you about ones character?

Half right - I didn’t choose Labour. I think Corbyn is dreadful! Always have.

I voted LibDem as I wouldn’t vote for Corbyn but also believed that the people who most need change will be the ones that most suffer under a Tory government and think that voting for them in that situation was unacceptable. For me anyway. I think that level of selfishness is the problem with this country to be honest.

But yes, I’ll be miles better off under Johnson. Pikeypaul is an idiot.
Login to get fewer ads

Please, please, please, please, please on 13:00 - Dec 13 with 680 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 11:22 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

It is indeed nasty and uncalled for, but to be fair to Pikey I've heard him called far worse by certain posters on here, so it cuts both ways.

And being a bad winner is just as bad as being a bad loser.

I’ve never called pikeypaul anything other than pointed out he’s an idiot.

I didn’t see what he said, but can imagine.

Can’t see how that ‘cuts both ways’ though ? Others insult him so he insults me. Repeatedly? Even though he has no idea who I am. It’s because people like him always insult women when they feel threatened. Never really attack other men. Funny that.
Please, please, please, please, please on 14:00 - Dec 13 with 646 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 13:00 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

I’ve never called pikeypaul anything other than pointed out he’s an idiot.

I didn’t see what he said, but can imagine.

Can’t see how that ‘cuts both ways’ though ? Others insult him so he insults me. Repeatedly? Even though he has no idea who I am. It’s because people like him always insult women when they feel threatened. Never really attack other men. Funny that.

I never said that you called him anything, but certain posters certainly have, so it's understandable as to why his replies to you and others are also in a rude and insulting manner.

Oh ! and pointing out that someone is an idiot is insulting, in my humble opinion, even though they may be.

Hello

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:28 - Dec 13 with 619 viewsCatullus

I pull up plenty of people for hurling insults, it's pointless and to many, childish. There's no need.
A bit of banter is fine but a straight out offensive comment like yours is unwarranted.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:40 - Dec 13 with 606 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 14:00 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

I never said that you called him anything, but certain posters certainly have, so it's understandable as to why his replies to you and others are also in a rude and insulting manner.

Oh ! and pointing out that someone is an idiot is insulting, in my humble opinion, even though they may be.

So your logic is - you haven’t called him anything, but others have, so it’s fine if he hurts constant abuse at you.

Is that right?

He doesn’t reply to others like it does he. He targets me, despite never having met me, because he’s the type of bloke that lashes out at women to make him feel better. Others do it to people of different colour, or race, or religion. It’s because they are insecure little losers.

And you justifying it because others are rude to them so it’s ‘understandable’ makes you as bad as they are.
Please, please, please, please, please on 15:46 - Dec 13 with 593 viewsunion_jack

In politics the last laugh is only the last laugh until the next laugh!!

Oh, and display some magnanimity in all of this. It’s what the more confident and stronger man (or woman or whatever) would do😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:48 - Dec 13 with 590 viewsLohengrin

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:40 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

So your logic is - you haven’t called him anything, but others have, so it’s fine if he hurts constant abuse at you.

Is that right?

He doesn’t reply to others like it does he. He targets me, despite never having met me, because he’s the type of bloke that lashes out at women to make him feel better. Others do it to people of different colour, or race, or religion. It’s because they are insecure little losers.

And you justifying it because others are rude to them so it’s ‘understandable’ makes you as bad as they are.

Why on Earth are you letting this nonsense get under your skin? You’re far, far too bright to go blundering into Tiger traps, mun.

If posters have to resort to infantile name-calling you’ve won. Take the laurels and put the kettle on.

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:49 - Dec 13 with 585 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:40 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

Is that right?

"so it’s fine if he hurts constant abuse at you"
I said nothing of the sort, but you know that don't you, you little twister.

Hello

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:51 - Dec 13 with 577 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:48 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

Why on Earth are you letting this nonsense get under your skin? You’re far, far too bright to go blundering into Tiger traps, mun.

If posters have to resort to infantile name-calling you’ve won. Take the laurels and put the kettle on.

I’m not.

I don’t care what the idiot pikeypaul says. I’ve never met him and never will. It’s infantile nonsense. What I don’t accept is people who are usually relatively sensible trying to justify it.
Please, please, please, please, please on 15:56 - Dec 13 with 567 viewsLohengrin

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:51 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

I’m not.

I don’t care what the idiot pikeypaul says. I’ve never met him and never will. It’s infantile nonsense. What I don’t accept is people who are usually relatively sensible trying to justify it.

Flash’s language was a tad imprecise is all. He’s not been justifying Pikey in my estimation.

I was thinking of you earlier, did you know that St Peter’s was endowed with £1.1m of Oswald Mosley’s money?

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:15 - Dec 13 with 547 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This was a poor campaign from Lord Buckethead.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:20 - Dec 13 with 540 viewsEbo

Please, please, please, please, please on 14:00 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

She rightly called him an idiot for his stupid and childish posts, he responded with very derogatory language towards her that was very uncalled for.

I was brought up to respect women, he treats them like objects.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:22 - Dec 13 with 535 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:20 - Dec 13 by Ebo

She rightly called him an idiot for his stupid and childish posts, he responded with very derogatory language towards her that was very uncalled for.

Actually I posted he was an idiot after his abuse. I never mention him except in response.
Please, please, please, please, please on 16:26 - Dec 13 with 526 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:56 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

Flash’s language was a tad imprecise is all. He’s not been justifying Pikey in my estimation.

I was thinking of you earlier, did you know that St Peter’s was endowed with £1.1m of Oswald Mosley’s money?

His grandson went to St Peters and the fund set up in his name after his death gave an amount.

I imagine the fund included trust money from the grandfather! And the father...

It was quite recent I think. I remember seeing it when they send out a report of monies received.
Please, please, please, please, please on 16:34 - Dec 13 with 506 viewsLohengrin

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:26 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

His grandson went to St Peters and the fund set up in his name after his death gave an amount.

I imagine the fund included trust money from the grandfather! And the father...

It was quite recent I think. I remember seeing it when they send out a report of monies received.

Exactly right. It was donated in memory of his grandson Alexander.

Please, please, please, please, please on 17:56 - Dec 13 with 454 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 16:20 - Dec 13 by Ebo

"It is indeed nasty and uncalled for, but to be fair to Pikey I've heard him called far worse by certain posters on here, so it cuts both ways.
And being a bad winner is just as bad as being a bad loser"

Thought I'd repost this for you, which part do you disagree with ? and plus the fact that I gave an up arrow to the previous post that called Pikey's post "nasty and uncalled for".

Hello

Please, please, please, please, please on 18:28 - Dec 13 with 419 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:56 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

I don't call anyone on here names, and I don't condone anyone that does.

Hello

Please, please, please, please, please on 18:33 - Dec 13 with 405 viewsLuther27

Please, please, please, please, please on 15:48 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

Put the kettle on?...a tad sexist that Long lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024