Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please, please, please, please, please 19:36 - Dec 12 with 4348 viewsWxmJax

🚨 Tory insiders are telling me Boris Johnson could “genuinely be in trouble in #UxbridgeAndSouthRuislip”.

Exit pollsters think the Lib Dem vote has collapsed there probably due to tactical voting for Labour.🚨

@SkyNewsAust

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Please, please, please, please, please on 18:39 - Dec 13 with 493 viewsMrSwerve

This is the main reason I stay out of political discussions...even intelligent people resort to playground insults, ad hominem attacks and petty digs. The way people discuss politics needs to be looked at, and people need to take a look at themselves. Look in the election/brexit threads and how many times people call each other ‘thick cûnt’, etc. Appalling.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:10 - Dec 13 with 451 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Please, please, please, please, please on 18:39 - Dec 13 by MrSwerve

This is the main reason I stay out of political discussions...even intelligent people resort to playground insults, ad hominem attacks and petty digs. The way people discuss politics needs to be looked at, and people need to take a look at themselves. Look in the election/brexit threads and how many times people call each other ‘thick cûnt’, etc. Appalling.

Yes, social media undermines any discussion. I had a really good conversation on Tuesday down the pub with a friend who had different views to me, after about 30 minutes we found that we had more in common than we first thought, we came at the same issues from different perspectives but it takes time and respect to talk this through.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:20 - Dec 13 with 432 viewsCatullus

Please, please, please, please, please on 18:39 - Dec 13 by MrSwerve

I'm not that intelligent but enough to know that hurling insults ar people is only going to take things down an expletive laden road.

I totally agree though, we need to look at ourselves and try to be better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:23 - Dec 13 with 425 viewsFlashberryjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:10 - Dec 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, social media undermines any discussion. I had a really good conversation on Tuesday down the pub with a friend who had different views to me, after about 30 minutes we found that we had more in common than we first thought, we came at the same issues from different perspectives but it takes time and respect to talk this through.

The rule I make for myself on social media is, I don't say anything that I wouldn't say to that person face to face (and I don't mean that in a confrontational way).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Please, please, please, please, please on 22:50 - Dec 13 with 360 viewsCatullus

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:23 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

The rule I make for myself on social media is, I don't say anything that I wouldn't say to that person face to face (and I don't mean that in a confrontational way).

I use this forum and sometimes comment on WoL but otherwise I stay away from internet chatter. Facebook, Twitter, Insta etc, I don't use any of them. I used to have a facebook account but it was deleted nearly 2 years ago, too much mindless crap, I see enough of that on here. I post a fair bit of it too mind you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024