Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please, please, please, please, please 19:36 - Dec 12 with 4353 viewsWxmJax

🚨 Tory insiders are telling me Boris Johnson could “genuinely be in trouble in #UxbridgeAndSouthRuislip”.

Exit pollsters think the Lib Dem vote has collapsed there probably due to tactical voting for Labour.🚨

@SkyNewsAust

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:37 - Dec 12 with 1924 viewslondonlisa2001

If there is a God, he’ll lose the seat by 1 vote. As he didn’t vote there himself.
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:39 - Dec 12 with 1897 viewsHighjack

It would be hilarious but isn’t the person reporting this breaking election law?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:40 - Dec 12 with 1903 viewsexiledclaseboy

A Tory majority with Johnson losing his seat, while funny, would be a pyrrhic victory.

Poll: Tory leader

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:40 - Dec 12 with 1896 viewsmonmouth

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:37 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

If there is a God, he’ll lose the seat by 1 vote. As he didn’t vote there himself.

Nah if there was a god Dilyn would have bitten him in the arse to wipe the smug look off his face this morning.

Then he'd lose by one vote.

So I'll settle for no god and him losing by 3000 votes and a collective two fingers from the voters.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:41 - Dec 12 with 1891 viewsblackswan

Would be nearly as pleasing as winning the welsh derby think I'd laugh all night
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:41 - Dec 12 with 1882 viewsItchySphincter

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:39 - Dec 12 by Highjack

It would be hilarious but isn’t the person reporting this breaking election law?

Even you should see the delicious irony in that.

It would be magical but I doubt it’s true.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:42 - Dec 12 with 1872 viewsHighjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:41 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

Even you should see the delicious irony in that.

It would be magical but I doubt it’s true.

Even me?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:42 - Dec 12 with 1877 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:39 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Not unless they’ve seen some ballot papers. This sort of anecdote usually comes from party workers who are outside polling stations asking people how they voted. It’s pretty unscientific.

Login to get fewer ads

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:43 - Dec 12 with 1858 viewsHighjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:42 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Not unless they’ve seen some ballot papers. This sort of anecdote usually comes from party workers who are outside polling stations asking people how they voted. It’s pretty unscientific.

Fairy muff

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:43 - Dec 12 with 1860 viewsItchySphincter

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:42 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Even me?

Well yeah, your post there betrayed the sense of humour you normally possess. I

I understand, it would hurt the hearts of Brexiters.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:45 - Dec 12 with 1846 viewslondonlisa2001

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:40 - Dec 12 by monmouth

Nah if there was a god Dilyn would have bitten him in the arse to wipe the smug look off his face this morning.

Then he'd lose by one vote.

So I'll settle for no god and him losing by 3000 votes and a collective two fingers from the voters.

Lol.

To be honest, the only saving grace about Johnson in my view is that he seems to love his dog. And his dog loves him. Which is something at least.

Patel and Raab wouldn’t love a dog.
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:46 - Dec 12 with 1841 viewsmonmouth

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:40 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

A Tory majority with Johnson losing his seat, while funny, would be a pyrrhic victory.

Indeed.

But any victory might be something tonight. I've sat through so many of these miserable nights. Three Thatchers, a Major (who I'd take with open arms now), two Camerons and a May. Plus two increasingly messianic Blairs and the crushing of my 1997 hopes and joy.

F*ck it I'm getting the whisky out. Where's my revolver.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 19:53]

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:46 - Dec 12 with 1840 viewsNeath_Jack

What happens if he loses his seat but the cons win overall, who becomes PM?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:46 - Dec 12 with 1836 viewsmajorraglan

Didn’t he promise his constituents to fight the expansion proposals at Heathrow, but missed the key vote in Parliament (which would have meant going against TM and the party line ) as by some coincidence he was away on a “work related trip.”
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:47 - Dec 12 with 1831 viewsmonmouth

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:46 - Dec 12 by Neath_Jack

Mark Francois?

Might as well. Country's f*cked anyway.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:48 - Dec 12 with 1826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:46 - Dec 12 by Neath_Jack

F*ck knows. We’d be in uncharted territory. Chances are sometime like Javid would take the reins temporarily until a by election somewhere could be arranged.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 20:10]

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:49 - Dec 12 with 1806 viewsNeathJack

Massively unlikely but a hung parliament and Johnson losing his seat would be great. No idea how it would work mind if the Tories have first go at forming a Government?
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:51 - Dec 12 with 1795 viewsNeath_Jack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:48 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck knows. We’d be in uncharted territory. Chances are sometime like Javid would take the reins temporarily until a by election somewhere could be arranged.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 20:10]

Where does election night sit for you in your hierarchy of main sporting events? Is this right up there with cup final day, or ashes etc?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:51 - Dec 12 with 1789 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Do they have a deputy leader?

Uxbridge shot the leader. But they didn't shoot the deputy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:53 - Dec 12 with 1767 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:51 - Dec 12 by Neath_Jack

Where does election night sit for you in your hierarchy of main sporting events? Is this right up there with cup final day, or ashes etc?

Damn right. I’m planning an all nighter. The exit poll could take the wind out of those particular sails mind.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 1758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:51 - Dec 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Do they have a deputy leader?

Uxbridge shot the leader. But they didn't shoot the deputy.

They don’t have a deputy leader.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 1751 viewsHighjack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:43 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

Well yeah, your post there betrayed the sense of humour you normally possess. I

I understand, it would hurt the hearts of Brexiters.

Would it? The guy is a dick who has behaved terribly.

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 1753 viewsdickythorpe

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:53 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Damn right. I’m planning an all nighter. The exit poll could take the wind out of those particular sails mind.

I'm away on a pre-Xmas trip up in Newark on Trent.
Fridge is stocked
Please, please, please, please, please on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 1753 viewsNeath_Jack

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:53 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Thought as much

Another question, why do the north east race to be first to declare? What's that about?

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:55 - Dec 12 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please, please, please, please, please on 19:49 - Dec 12 by NeathJack

Massively unlikely but a hung parliament and Johnson losing his seat would be great. No idea how it would work mind if the Tories have first go at forming a Government?

That’s an even more interesting scenario.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024