Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn OUT!!! 22:17 - Dec 12 with 5400 viewsdickythorpe

FFS!!!
Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:06 - Dec 13 with 860 viewsJango

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:57 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

Shut up, thick twát - the adults are talking.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:03]

Adults don’t kick and scream. It was a brexit election, labour lost their seats because they betrayed their working class constituencies that voted leave. Only someone stupid would argue otherwise.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:11 - Dec 13 with 852 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:06 - Dec 13 by Jango

Adults don’t kick and scream. It was a brexit election, labour lost their seats because they betrayed their working class constituencies that voted leave. Only someone stupid would argue otherwise.

"Brexit" got less than 50% of the vote. Labour lost because of Corbyn.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:18 - Dec 13 with 831 viewsswan65split

Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:15 - Dec 13 by Vetchfielder

Labour Party first mistake - not appointing David Milliband as leader
Labour Party second mistake - appointing Corbyn as leader
Labour Party 3rd mistake - reappointing Corbyn when challenged
Labour Party 4th mistake - continuing to support Corbyn as leader when every opinion poll tells them the public don't like him.
Labour Party 5th mistake - allowing it to be taken over by Momentum
Labour Party 6th mistake - not agreeing to participate in an anti-Tory/Remain election alliance with the other parties
Corbyn first mistake - running for leadership
Corbyn second mistake - appointing a completely inept shadow cabinet
Corbyn 3rd mistake - realising how badly he is thought of by most people outside his party but carrying on regardless. He should have resigned for the sake of the country.

They only have themselves to blame.
I was once a member of this party but no longer.

I heard Rebecca Long-Bailey on this morning saying that the party would be carrying out a "detailed analysis" of what had gone wrong and that the main reason they lost because of their position on Brexit. Very little to do with that - no "detailed analysis" required. All down to Corbyn, his inability to manage anything, and the blinkered support for him from his party.
Because of this, we now have the most dangerous government in my lifetime, a growth in racism and hate crime, a probable break up of the United Kingdom, widely predicted economic deterioration from chucking our trade arrangements up in the air and ominous prospects for continued peace in Northern Ireland. Apart from that it will all be fine.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 6:18]

This above, and plus the anti Brexit stance by many MPs (who have now lost their seats) have possibly done more damage to the Country than Brexit itself.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:21 - Dec 13 with 828 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:06 - Dec 13 by Jango

That was part of the reason but all across the country, on the doorsteps, Labour were being told "I can't vote for Corbyn" and the polls say the same, Corbyn is the problem.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corby

Blaming brexit is the same as blaming Corbyn because it's been Corbyn's stance on brexit that's turned a lot of people off. He wouldn't commit to anything apart from neutrality and people wanted leadership not fannying about. Admittedly many older Labour voters wanted that leadership to be get brexit done and many leave areas turned blue.
Boris is a twunt but he stood firm and clear, get brexit done. Of course the Libdems lost votes for the same reason, Swinson stood firm and clear on stop brexit!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:42 - Dec 13 with 798 viewsmonmouth

“Labour Party 6th mistake - not agreeing to participate in an anti-Tory/Remain election alliance with the other parties ”

This is why Corbyn and Swinson should never be seen or heard of again. Hubristic egoistic morons.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:54 - Dec 13 with 783 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:42 - Dec 13 by monmouth

“Labour Party 6th mistake - not agreeing to participate in an anti-Tory/Remain election alliance with the other parties ”

This is why Corbyn and Swinson should never be seen or heard of again. Hubristic egoistic morons.

Swinson tried to stitch up a remain deal but failed then she accused Bojo and Farage of a stitch up. It would have been ok for her and the others ro do it but it's wrong than Farage and Bojo came to a sensible conclusion? The hypocrisy eh.

Was it arrogance or stupidity on Corbyn's part that he believed he could win without help from elsewhere?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:02 - Dec 13 with 773 viewsBest_loser

Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:15 - Dec 13 by Vetchfielder

Labour Party first mistake - not appointing David Milliband as leader
Labour Party second mistake - appointing Corbyn as leader
Labour Party 3rd mistake - reappointing Corbyn when challenged
Labour Party 4th mistake - continuing to support Corbyn as leader when every opinion poll tells them the public don't like him.
Labour Party 5th mistake - allowing it to be taken over by Momentum
Labour Party 6th mistake - not agreeing to participate in an anti-Tory/Remain election alliance with the other parties
Corbyn first mistake - running for leadership
Corbyn second mistake - appointing a completely inept shadow cabinet
Corbyn 3rd mistake - realising how badly he is thought of by most people outside his party but carrying on regardless. He should have resigned for the sake of the country.

They only have themselves to blame.
I was once a member of this party but no longer.

I heard Rebecca Long-Bailey on this morning saying that the party would be carrying out a "detailed analysis" of what had gone wrong and that the main reason they lost because of their position on Brexit. Very little to do with that - no "detailed analysis" required. All down to Corbyn, his inability to manage anything, and the blinkered support for him from his party.
Because of this, we now have the most dangerous government in my lifetime, a growth in racism and hate crime, a probable break up of the United Kingdom, widely predicted economic deterioration from chucking our trade arrangements up in the air and ominous prospects for continued peace in Northern Ireland. Apart from that it will all be fine.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 6:18]

In hindsight

A big mistake was giving the Tories an election when it suited them

All opposition parties had Johnson by the balls with his majority gone

They should have said fvck you we will choose when another election is
Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:03 - Dec 13 with 771 viewsjack247

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:21 - Dec 13 by Catullus

That was part of the reason but all across the country, on the doorsteps, Labour were being told "I can't vote for Corbyn" and the polls say the same, Corbyn is the problem.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corby

Blaming brexit is the same as blaming Corbyn because it's been Corbyn's stance on brexit that's turned a lot of people off. He wouldn't commit to anything apart from neutrality and people wanted leadership not fannying about. Admittedly many older Labour voters wanted that leadership to be get brexit done and many leave areas turned blue.
Boris is a twunt but he stood firm and clear, get brexit done. Of course the Libdems lost votes for the same reason, Swinson stood firm and clear on stop brexit!

Brexit and not being Jeremy Corbyn are pretty much all Johnson had, but with the remain vote being split far more than the leave and many people prepared to forego their normal politics, probably for this vote only, they were two very powerful weapons.

I think most people who aren’t staunch Tories can see him as manipulative, self-serving toad of a man, but still see him as the best of the bad options.

I caught a brief glimpse of Gove crowing about the people putting faith in Johnson as the man to lead Britain, as if a majority actually wanted him running the country. Technically yes, but once Brexit is done and Corbyn put out to graze, the typical Labour heartlands are just going to return to being Labour heartlands.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:09 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:11 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

"Brexit" got less than 50% of the vote. Labour lost because of Corbyn.

The amount of former Labour areas that voted Leave in 2016 and subsequently turned blue last night would suggest otherwise.

They had a deeply unpopular leader and advocated something that thousands of their natural supporters oppose. It was a perfect storm of haplessness.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:10 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:02 - Dec 13 by Best_loser

In hindsight

A big mistake was giving the Tories an election when it suited them

All opposition parties had Johnson by the balls with his majority gone

They should have said fvck you we will choose when another election is

That's mostly what they did though, they made him wait for an election until they were ready. Of course Corbyn still wasn't ready. Parliament though had stopped Bojo calling an election 3 times before Swinson buckled.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:50 - Dec 13 with 729 viewswestwalesed

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:45 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Regardless of the size of the Tory majority, votes for parties pledged to a second referendum will outweigh votes for those opposed to one. The system sucks. But it is what it is. It’s done. Over. Just like the UK.

In 2016 we voted to leave in a straight binary choice. Each vote counted equally.

In 2017 we voted for parties who stated we would leave in Labour and the Tories under FPTP.

In 2019 we voted under a PR system in the European Elections for the Brexit Party.

And in 2019 again under FPTP we voted for the Tories who are pledging to Get Brexit Done.

Therefore on 4 occasions and under three different voting systems, the UK has endorsed Brexit.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:07 - Dec 13 with 712 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:45 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Regardless of the size of the Tory majority, votes for parties pledged to a second referendum will outweigh votes for those opposed to one. The system sucks. But it is what it is. It’s done. Over. Just like the UK.

You cannot claim all labour voters wanted a second referendum. The labour party was split down the middle and Corbyn despite his lifelong anti EU views decided to sit on the fence. Perhaps if he said one way or another that labour wanted to remain or leave the result may have been different.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:08 - Dec 13 with 710 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:09 - Dec 13 by Dr_Winston

The amount of former Labour areas that voted Leave in 2016 and subsequently turned blue last night would suggest otherwise.

They had a deeply unpopular leader and advocated something that thousands of their natural supporters oppose. It was a perfect storm of haplessness.

It was a simplistic reply to a simpleton (Jango).

Brexit was the main issue but it wasn’t a referendum. That concept is too nuanced for the Brains Trust on here.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:17 - Dec 13 with 695 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:07 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

You cannot claim all labour voters wanted a second referendum. The labour party was split down the middle and Corbyn despite his lifelong anti EU views decided to sit on the fence. Perhaps if he said one way or another that labour wanted to remain or leave the result may have been different.

I’m claiming no such thing. I’m saying that votes for parties pledged to a second referendum outweighed the votes for parties that weren’t. That’s just a fact. It doesn’t matter now though, Brexit will happen in some form or other.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:19 - Dec 13 with 684 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour will have a couple of leaders who will effectively be transitional while the party comes to its senses. Think Howard in 2001 and Hague in 2005 for the Tories. It’ll be three elections from now before Labour has a chance again.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:29 - Dec 13 with 669 viewsjack247

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:19 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

Labour will have a couple of leaders who will effectively be transitional while the party comes to its senses. Think Howard in 2001 and Hague in 2005 for the Tories. It’ll be three elections from now before Labour has a chance again.

If Corbyn was their big hope before a transitional period and a reboot, they couldn’t have failed more spectacularly.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:42 - Dec 13 with 654 viewstheloneranger

Corbyn OUT!!! on 10:03 - Dec 13 by jack247

Brexit and not being Jeremy Corbyn are pretty much all Johnson had, but with the remain vote being split far more than the leave and many people prepared to forego their normal politics, probably for this vote only, they were two very powerful weapons.

I think most people who aren’t staunch Tories can see him as manipulative, self-serving toad of a man, but still see him as the best of the bad options.

I caught a brief glimpse of Gove crowing about the people putting faith in Johnson as the man to lead Britain, as if a majority actually wanted him running the country. Technically yes, but once Brexit is done and Corbyn put out to graze, the typical Labour heartlands are just going to return to being Labour heartlands.

Boris said exactly the same thing this morning, thanking all the Labour voters who voted for him to get Brexit through, and that he understands the majority will return to Labour in the next General Election.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:04 - Dec 13 with 601 viewsJango

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:08 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

It was a simplistic reply to a simpleton (Jango).

Brexit was the main issue but it wasn’t a referendum. That concept is too nuanced for the Brains Trust on here.

You posted this link and said he was spot on.

I told you to let it go. Quite simple really. You’re just bitter that you were wrong about it all yet again.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:20 - Dec 13 with 577 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:04 - Dec 13 by Jango

You posted this link and said he was spot on.

I told you to let it go. Quite simple really. You’re just bitter that you were wrong about it all yet again.

Fûck me - you don’t get any brighter, do you...
Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:31 - Dec 13 with 559 viewsJango

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:20 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - you don’t get any brighter, do you...

I’ve called it correct all along, you haven’t. You might want to remember that when you continue to insult everyone who disagrees with you. You are very rarely right on anything.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:42 - Dec 13 with 545 viewsjojaca

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:31 - Dec 13 by Jango

I’ve called it correct all along, you haven’t. You might want to remember that when you continue to insult everyone who disagrees with you. You are very rarely right on anything.

In Boris we trust, nice to read the typical left whining comment on here.

Even when you know, you never know?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:46 - Dec 13 with 540 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:31 - Dec 13 by Jango

What exactly did you call correct (sic)?

You’ve been sold a pup, dullard. With distemper, kennel cough and three legs.
The fun starts here...
Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:57 - Dec 13 with 520 viewsJango

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:46 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

What exactly did you call correct (sic)?

You’ve been sold a pup, dullard. With distemper, kennel cough and three legs.
The fun starts here...

I’ve told you for the last 2 years. I work all over the country, I’ve worked in Hull, Stanlow, London and Belfast this year alone. The anger out there with the ‘working class’ is off the scale. You sit in your office in remain London and think you know better. You don’t know the half of it.

When the election was called Lisa said she just couldn’t see the numbers for Boris getting a majority. You called me a thick c*nt for saying they were definitely there.

People may have been sold a pup, we’ll see. But they were given a vote and too many MP’s in leave constituencies betrayed their voters.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 14:02 - Dec 13 with 513 viewsjojaca

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:57 - Dec 13 by Jango

I’ve told you for the last 2 years. I work all over the country, I’ve worked in Hull, Stanlow, London and Belfast this year alone. The anger out there with the ‘working class’ is off the scale. You sit in your office in remain London and think you know better. You don’t know the half of it.

When the election was called Lisa said she just couldn’t see the numbers for Boris getting a majority. You called me a thick c*nt for saying they were definitely there.

People may have been sold a pup, we’ll see. But they were given a vote and too many MP’s in leave constituencies betrayed their voters.

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Even when you know, you never know?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 14:25 - Dec 13 with 490 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:57 - Dec 13 by Jango

Regular jet setter, eh?

I’ve never disputed the anger, just the solution to it. If you think Bullingdon Boris and his Brexiters will do anything for the working class you’re painfully deluded.

You’ve been mugged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024