Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn OUT!!! 22:17 - Dec 12 with 5402 viewsdickythorpe

FFS!!!
Corbyn OUT!!! on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 1212 viewsPegojack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:30 - Dec 12 by BarrySwan

I suggest that anyone who has the interest borrows from their local library the book

'Dangerous Hero'....... by Tom Bower

It's Bower's ( himself a former Marxist) account of Corbyn's political career.

It's a truly frightening read, and even more frightening to me that anyone in this country could shamefully vote for any organisation or political party associated with this man.

Local library!!!?? You're living in a dream world, mate, there won't be any local libraries before long, along with old folks' homes, dentists surgeries, health centres, etc, etc.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 14:46 - Dec 13 with 1205 viewsPegojack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 00:21 - Dec 13 by sP7qupUf

I am from a working class background and am 61 years of age. My parents were working class and I am working classs. My father was a coalminer who told me "I'm doing this so you don't have to". I was the first in my family to go to university and worked on building sites labouring in the summer holidays. In short, I was brought up in a supportive working class background with strong traditional values of what is right and wrong. As a result of my parents' effort on my behalf, I enjoyed a 38 year career in education and was privileged to become a headteacher of a school. I have voted Labour all my life and did so again today (Gower)..... despite Jeremy Corbyn. The Tory Party would have been taken to the cleaners had the party not been hijacked by Corbyn, O'Donnell, Abbott , Momentum and a load of young kids. Had they gone for David Milliband or later Harriet Harmon/Yvette Cooper the party would not be in this position. It will take at least 10 years for the party to challenge again.

PS. Carwyn, Drakeford et al in the Bay have not helped either!!

Rant over. I could weep for what this means to Wales and the rest of the country.

Great post, more or less mirrors my thoughts. Will Labour learn and put someone like Keir Starmer in charge? I doubt it.

Anyway, boys and girls, you can do what I did if you're quick, and move to Spain. Feck Boris, feck the Tories, feck Brexit, and God help the rest of you!
Corbyn OUT!!! on 15:07 - Dec 13 with 1158 viewsladyjack

Corbyn's Labour had some great policies but unfortunately Corbyn was toxic to the public as a whole, the right wing press, Zionists and the red Tories did do a disingenous number on him mind.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 15:16 - Dec 13 with 1127 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 14:46 - Dec 13 by Pegojack

Great post, more or less mirrors my thoughts. Will Labour learn and put someone like Keir Starmer in charge? I doubt it.

Anyway, boys and girls, you can do what I did if you're quick, and move to Spain. Feck Boris, feck the Tories, feck Brexit, and God help the rest of you!

Listening to some Labour MP's on TV today, it does seem that that they've learned absolutely f*ck all from this humiliating defeat, especially so after hearing some of the names they are suggesting to replace Corbyn.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn OUT!!! on 15:16 - Dec 13 with 1125 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 11:07 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

You cannot claim all labour voters wanted a second referendum. The labour party was split down the middle and Corbyn despite his lifelong anti EU views decided to sit on the fence. Perhaps if he said one way or another that labour wanted to remain or leave the result may have been different.

You can say the same about all the other parties too. We simply do not know how many non Tory voters wanted a second referendum. To say all other votes besides Tory would also count for a second referendum is not accurate.
I wonder how many Plaid voters were hoping for a Tory win because it might further their indy cause? I wonder how many SNP voters are pro Union and wanted to leave? We don't have any stats for these questions and never will.
It's like saying everybody who didn't, or couldn't vote in the referendum would have chosen to remain, it's nonsense.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn OUT!!! on 15:35 - Dec 13 with 1096 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn OUT!!! on 13:57 - Dec 13 by Jango

I’ve told you for the last 2 years. I work all over the country, I’ve worked in Hull, Stanlow, London and Belfast this year alone. The anger out there with the ‘working class’ is off the scale. You sit in your office in remain London and think you know better. You don’t know the half of it.

When the election was called Lisa said she just couldn’t see the numbers for Boris getting a majority. You called me a thick c*nt for saying they were definitely there.

People may have been sold a pup, we’ll see. But they were given a vote and too many MP’s in leave constituencies betrayed their voters.

You’re right - I couldn’t.

I will never again underestimate the stupidity of the public.

People whose lives are crap because of austerity measures, voting for the party that brought in those austerity measures, because they’re told, by that same party, that their problems have been caused by immigrants.
Blyth Valley has 31% unemployment, 25% of all children live in poverty, 27% of constituents are classed as fuel poor (which means they can’t afford to keep their households warm), immigration is at around 1% and they’ve voted Conservative.

Anyway - you’ve got what you want Jango. On your head be it though, agreed?
Corbyn OUT!!! on 16:04 - Dec 13 with 1077 viewsswan65split

Corbyn OUT!!! on 15:35 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

People whose lives are crap because of austerity measures, voting for the party that brought in those austerity measures, because they’re told, by that same party, that their problems have been caused by immigrants.
Blyth Valley has 31% unemployment, 25% of all children live in poverty, 27% of constituents are classed as fuel poor (which means they can’t afford to keep their households warm), immigration is at around 1% and they’ve voted Conservative.

Theres not only the stupidity of the public.

Where the heck was Swinsons mentality in saying she would stop Brexit! a statement that then stirred up the crap with 17 mill voters , and helped them "dig in" for battle.

And she was a leader of a Party!
Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:18 - Dec 13 with 1034 viewswestwalesed

Once again people are told that they are thick for voting the wrong way. It’s incredible theat people think that’s an acceptable thing to say, but it again AGAIN misunderstands why people voted Leave and why they’ve voted Tory in Leave parts of the country.

It’s about more than money. It’s about more than if you use a food bank or not. It’s about does your vote have meaning and can you materially affect the future of your country. Your nation state. That thing that you feel gives you Community. So when you’re told your views don’t matter by a political elite of course you’re going to vote for a party that is saying “we hear and respect you”.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:37 - Dec 13 with 1007 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn OUT!!! on 16:04 - Dec 13 by swan65split

Theres not only the stupidity of the public.

Where the heck was Swinsons mentality in saying she would stop Brexit! a statement that then stirred up the crap with 17 mill voters , and helped them "dig in" for battle.

And she was a leader of a Party!

I think her poor performance resulted in her getting pretty much what she deserved to be honest.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:47 - Dec 13 with 984 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:18 - Dec 13 by westwalesed

Once again people are told that they are thick for voting the wrong way. It’s incredible theat people think that’s an acceptable thing to say, but it again AGAIN misunderstands why people voted Leave and why they’ve voted Tory in Leave parts of the country.

It’s about more than money. It’s about more than if you use a food bank or not. It’s about does your vote have meaning and can you materially affect the future of your country. Your nation state. That thing that you feel gives you Community. So when you’re told your views don’t matter by a political elite of course you’re going to vote for a party that is saying “we hear and respect you”.

You need to differentiate between me saying people have been stupid with saying they are thick.

It’s not the same thing.

Your last paragraph shows you have no understanding of poverty. Caring about your impact on the nation state is a luxury for people who are not concerned about feeding their kids and heating their homes. Nor for those sleeping in doorways in zero degrees.

People in places like Blyth Valley have been exploited by those that quite explicitly couldn’t give a toss about them. Several members of this cabinet have described them (not Blyth Valley specifically but people like them) as ‘as stupid as a potted plant’, ‘lazy’, ‘prefer a lie in to working’.
One favourite was them saying “Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world,".

Anyway - as I’ve already said, the choice has been made - on your head be it.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:36 - Dec 13 with 944 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:18 - Dec 13 by westwalesed

You’ve got what you wanted.

Give the faux outrage a rest and enjoy it. Otherwise you are just being very stupid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:43 - Dec 13 with 927 viewsLuther27

I don't think the public were stupid Lisa. Personally I think they were desperate after seeing Parliament advertiseing it's skills for three and a half years, and not liking what they saw. They were also far more astute than Swinton gave credit for.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:44 - Dec 13 with 928 viewsBest_loser

Corbyns demeanor today is the same as ever, he literally couldn't give a fvck

Mcdonel on the other hand looks devastated
Corbyn OUT!!! on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 863 viewsJango

You didn’t underestimate, you refused to listen. As always, you and your fellow chums claimed you knew best and anyone who disagreed were stupid. As is often t case though, you were way off the mark. Some would call that stupid.

And I voted labour last night so no it’s not what I wanted. I seen it coming a mile off though.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 19:59]
Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:38 - Dec 13 with 799 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 17:47 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

You need to differentiate between me saying people have been stupid with saying they are thick.

It’s not the same thing.

Your last paragraph shows you have no understanding of poverty. Caring about your impact on the nation state is a luxury for people who are not concerned about feeding their kids and heating their homes. Nor for those sleeping in doorways in zero degrees.

People in places like Blyth Valley have been exploited by those that quite explicitly couldn’t give a toss about them. Several members of this cabinet have described them (not Blyth Valley specifically but people like them) as ‘as stupid as a potted plant’, ‘lazy’, ‘prefer a lie in to working’.
One favourite was them saying “Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world,".

Anyway - as I’ve already said, the choice has been made - on your head be it.

"I will never again underestimate the stupidity of the public"

That says the public are stupid in your opinion, not they have done a stupid thing and yes there is a difference.

As I have said several times, you won't change anybody's mind by insulting them. Whether or not we end up worse off only time will tell. I'll be surprised if we're not mind.

John Kay was out and about in Labour areas that had turned blue, Durham and Workington. People actually told him they hadn't so much voted for Boris as against Corbyn. They didn't trust Jezza on Health, defence or the economy so it wasn't all about brexit.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:53 - Dec 13 with 783 viewsFireboy2

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:38 - Dec 13 by Catullus

"I will never again underestimate the stupidity of the public"

That says the public are stupid in your opinion, not they have done a stupid thing and yes there is a difference.

As I have said several times, you won't change anybody's mind by insulting them. Whether or not we end up worse off only time will tell. I'll be surprised if we're not mind.

John Kay was out and about in Labour areas that had turned blue, Durham and Workington. People actually told him they hadn't so much voted for Boris as against Corbyn. They didn't trust Jezza on Health, defence or the economy so it wasn't all about brexit.

Bollox.

They voted for bellend boris because of brexit, simple as.

They might be thick or even stupid but they have definitely been hoodwinked by just one thing.

Immigration.

And as all people with experience of living and working in these areas know all they bang on about is bloody immigrants taking our jobs, yes the jobs that no british person will do and the jobs that make tory supporting business people money.

As Lisa has stated, these people will feel even more austerity in the next 5 years and do they really think that bellend boris will send the boogers back?
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:06 - Dec 13 with 761 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:53 - Dec 13 by Fireboy2

Bollox.

They might be thick or even stupid but they have definitely been hoodwinked by just one thing.

Immigration.

And as all people with experience of living and working in these areas know all they bang on about is bloody immigrants taking our jobs, yes the jobs that no british person will do and the jobs that make tory supporting business people money.

As Lisa has stated, these people will feel even more austerity in the next 5 years and do they really think that bellend boris will send the boogers back?

You can state whatever you want, we all can. we will only know what has happened after the event though. Where I'll stop though is saying these people are lying, it's not something I can prove.
All I know is immigration has never been an issue for me personally. Some of the best people I know are immigrants, mostly Polish, a Lithuanian and a couple of families from Africa, there's even a few English immigrants on the list.

All I can do now is live in hope that Bojo surprises us all by being a good Prime Minister, I won't hold my breath though.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:12 - Dec 13 with 747 viewsFireboy2

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:06 - Dec 13 by Catullus

You can state whatever you want, we all can. we will only know what has happened after the event though. Where I'll stop though is saying these people are lying, it's not something I can prove.
All I know is immigration has never been an issue for me personally. Some of the best people I know are immigrants, mostly Polish, a Lithuanian and a couple of families from Africa, there's even a few English immigrants on the list.

All I can do now is live in hope that Bojo surprises us all by being a good Prime Minister, I won't hold my breath though.

Great reply, i had an inkling this could happen but never thought it would, as has been mentioned many many times, these people will feel the wrath of even more tory cuts as i honestly believe that boris will forget about these people who have put him in power, he and his kind dont give a monkeys about them.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:16 - Dec 13 with 740 viewsjojaca

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:53 - Dec 13 by Fireboy2

Bollox.

Immigration.

Corbyn should not have announced open door policy when immigration is touchy subject. The working class does not want even more unskilled/semi skilled labour to compete with.

Even when you know, you never know?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 12:28 - Dec 14 with 630 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The working class do not want a marxists government and PM.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:36 - Dec 14 with 556 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:44 - Dec 13 by Best_loser

Corbyns demeanor today is the same as ever, he literally couldn't give a fvck

Mcdonel on the other hand looks devastated

An honourable leader would resign after leading his party to disaster.
Guess being paid £140,000 as leader of the opposition is better than going back to a basic MPs salary of £76,000.
Cash for the very few not the many.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 525 viewsBest_loser

Corbyn OUT!!! on 18:36 - Dec 14 by felixstowe_jack

An honourable leader would resign after leading his party to disaster.
Guess being paid £140,000 as leader of the opposition is better than going back to a basic MPs salary of £76,000.
Cash for the very few not the many.

An honourable leader would have accepted the reality that he was unelectable

And resigned BEFORE he led his party to disaster
Corbyn OUT!!! on 20:04 - Dec 14 with 499 viewsmajorraglan

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:16 - Dec 13 by jojaca

Corbyn should not have announced open door policy when immigration is touchy subject. The working class does not want even more unskilled/semi skilled labour to compete with.

Immigration is a huge issue for a lot of people and a vote loser, it was madness coming out with that statement and it reflects on how out of touch he is.

The country needs immigration, but people need to be convinced its sustainable and benefits the country. A lot of people do not believe that is currently the case.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 20:15 - Dec 14 with 483 viewsmajorraglan

I think this article sums up the changes the Labour Party need to make pretty well. I am not a Labour or TB fan, but he did what no others have done. The Labour Party have a long way back from here with the Government proposing all sorts of changes to try and stack the cards in their favour.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/election-labour-lib-dems-leader-change-poli
Corbyn OUT!!! on 20:24 - Dec 14 with 463 viewsHighjack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 19:31 - Dec 14 by Best_loser

An honourable leader would have accepted the reality that he was unelectable

And resigned BEFORE he led his party to disaster

He must be some sort of masochist to not resign immediately. Prime ministers questions is going to be an absolute massacre.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024