Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gower (The Gower ??) 00:47 - Dec 13 with 9500 viewsbonymine

Is it going Blue 🔵🔵🔵 tonight ?

My constituency & I hope so 💪💪 It’s a landslide anyway nationally even if Labour retains it.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:49 - Dec 13 with 4086 viewslondonlisa2001

Why do you hope that a candidate wins who has such contempt for people that are suffering?

I simply can’t understand.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:53 - Dec 13 with 4071 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:49 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

Why do you hope that a candidate wins who has such contempt for people that are suffering?

I simply can’t understand.

Each to their own Lisa.

Such powerful statements as yours are rather inflammatory and ‘all embracing ‘ ....

What tangible evidence do you have of people ‘suffering’ in the Gower constituency by the way ?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:58 - Dec 13 with 4023 viewsraynor94

Amazed, anyone from this part of South Wales could vote Tory after the destruction Maggie inflicted upon us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:04 - Dec 13 with 4036 viewsUxbridge

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:53 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Each to their own Lisa.

Such powerful statements as yours are rather inflammatory and ‘all embracing ‘ ....

What tangible evidence do you have of people ‘suffering’ in the Gower constituency by the way ?

Hi, son of Gorseinon here.

Do you think someone who showed such utter contempt for anyone unfortunate enough to be on benefits is really fit to represent an area that has been so decimated by the policies of the Conservative party and is, in many areas, very dependent on the state?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:04 - Dec 13 with 4032 viewsBarrySwan

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:58 - Dec 13 by raynor94

Amazed, anyone from this part of South Wales could vote Tory after the destruction Maggie inflicted upon us

They've probably been contemplating the destruction that the hopelessly incompetent nepotistic Labour Party have inflicted on Wales for the last 20 years.

And then voted Conservative..... BTW I didn't, I spoilt my vote as I despise the lying tories almost as much as I despise what the disgusting Labour Party have done to my country.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 1:05]
Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:06 - Dec 13 with 4026 viewslondonlisa2001

Gower (The Gower ??) on 00:53 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Each to their own Lisa.

I didn’t say that? I said the candidate for Gower has contempt for those that are suffering.

Contempt is too mild actually. She stated that people on benefits should be put down and agreed with a friend of hers saying it was ‘tw*t a tramp’ night and they were going out with a bat (or similar).
Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:13 - Dec 13 with 4001 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:06 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t say that? I said the candidate for Gower has contempt for those that are suffering.

Contempt is too mild actually. She stated that people on benefits should be put down and agreed with a friend of hers saying it was ‘tw*t a tramp’ night and they were going out with a bat (or similar).

Oh right back to Richard Lewis’s daughter here then the newly elected MP for Gower (hopefully) ......... as a matter on interest Lisa which party/candidate did you vote for up in the land of the Remainers in the ‘Big Smoke’ ??

🤔🤔🤔

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:19 - Dec 13 with 3958 viewsraynor94

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:04 - Dec 13 by BarrySwan

They've probably been contemplating the destruction that the hopelessly incompetent nepotistic Labour Party have inflicted on Wales for the last 20 years.

And then voted Conservative..... BTW I didn't, I spoilt my vote as I despise the lying tories almost as much as I despise what the disgusting Labour Party have done to my country.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 1:05]

I'm Swansea West, and voted Lib Dem, which was a wasted vote, as I couldn't force myself to vote for top expenses claimed Geraint

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:21 - Dec 13 with 3971 viewsBest_loser

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:13 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Oh right back to Richard Lewis’s daughter here then the newly elected MP for Gower (hopefully) ......... as a matter on interest Lisa which party/candidate did you vote for up in the land of the Remainers in the ‘Big Smoke’ ??

🤔🤔🤔

Ronnie corbets daughter will be ousted next time for sure

Her only hope is if they change the boundaries and lump the peninsula in with swansea west
Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:22 - Dec 13 with 3968 viewsJackSomething

🤔🤔🤔

That's twice you've dodged actually answering the question. Says it all.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:28 - Dec 13 with 3952 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:22 - Dec 13 by JackSomething

That's twice you've dodged actually answering the question. Says it all.

Nothing like a sore loser eh 😉😁 off to bed I suggest ......

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:40 - Dec 13 with 3928 viewslondonlisa2001

🤔🤔🤔

I voted LibDem.

Despite the certainty that Johnson will benefit me financially. A lot.

I’m not prepared to sell my conscience so cheaply though. I don’t happen to believe that there are people worth less than others because they’re having a hard time.

I’ll take up a moment of your time to tell you about a ‘tramp’ that I’ve spoken to quite often. He’s a ‘tramp’ because he has pretty severe health problems. Not helped by him having part of his pelvis and thigh bone destroyed in Afghanistan by a land mine. Can’t work as he’s in constant pain, lost his home, drinks a lot to get through the day. Has a ‘girlfriend’ in a similar situation for different reasons. Loves my dog, which is how I first started talking to them.
The Tory candidate for Gower can go out with her mates and give him a smack with a bat perhaps! Never mind - you’ll have less immigration to worry about down in Caswell. Overrun down there aren’t you?
Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:53 - Dec 13 with 3910 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:40 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

I voted LibDem.

Despite the certainty that Johnson will benefit me financially. A lot.

I’m not prepared to sell my conscience so cheaply though. I don’t happen to believe that there are people worth less than others because they’re having a hard time.

I’ll take up a moment of your time to tell you about a ‘tramp’ that I’ve spoken to quite often. He’s a ‘tramp’ because he has pretty severe health problems. Not helped by him having part of his pelvis and thigh bone destroyed in Afghanistan by a land mine. Can’t work as he’s in constant pain, lost his home, drinks a lot to get through the day. Has a ‘girlfriend’ in a similar situation for different reasons. Loves my dog, which is how I first started talking to them.
The Tory candidate for Gower can go out with her mates and give him a smack with a bat perhaps! Never mind - you’ll have less immigration to worry about down in Caswell. Overrun down there aren’t you?

A rather sensationalist account of a ‘one off’ experience may I suggest there Lisa ...Your ‘example’ there could be replicated anywhere else around the country....

PS
I haven’t been down to Caswell since the Swans stayed at the Caswell Bay Hotel every weekend under Tosh ...great days it was a pleasure to have been part of it at that time....

You can’t ignore democracy Lisa the people have spoken get over it ....

STID.......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:09 - Dec 13 with 3894 viewsEbo

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:53 - Dec 13 by bonymine

A rather sensationalist account of a ‘one off’ experience may I suggest there Lisa ...Your ‘example’ there could be replicated anywhere else around the country....

PS
I haven’t been down to Caswell since the Swans stayed at the Caswell Bay Hotel every weekend under Tosh ...great days it was a pleasure to have been part of it at that time....

You really are an odious c unt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:11 - Dec 13 with 3888 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:09 - Dec 13 by Ebo

You really are an odious c unt.

Happy to oblige old boy 😉😉👍 now run along there’s a good lad ....🤣🤣
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 2:13]

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:15 - Dec 13 with 3874 viewslondonlisa2001

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:53 - Dec 13 by bonymine

PS

It’s not one off though is it. Every homeless person has a ‘sensationalist’ story. That’s why they live in the streets. It’s frequently military backgrounds for homeless men, frequently abusive partners / step fathers / Mum’s new boyfriend for women.

The monster you want to win thinks the thought of smacking them around is funny.

She’s also as thick as shit by the way. As she didn’t purge her social media after being selected. People that stupid shouldn’t stand for the parish council let alone parliament. What good is she going to do? She’d be completely out of her depth. And will do nothing for Gower. What a waste of a vote.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:24 - Dec 13 with 3860 viewsEbo

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:15 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

It’s not one off though is it. Every homeless person has a ‘sensationalist’ story. That’s why they live in the streets. It’s frequently military backgrounds for homeless men, frequently abusive partners / step fathers / Mum’s new boyfriend for women.

The monster you want to win thinks the thought of smacking them around is funny.

She’s also as thick as shit by the way. As she didn’t purge her social media after being selected. People that stupid shouldn’t stand for the parish council let alone parliament. What good is she going to do? She’d be completely out of her depth. And will do nothing for Gower. What a waste of a vote.

Jesus christ almighty. Cairns a rape apologist re-elected.

What is happening to this country?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:26 - Dec 13 with 3852 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:15 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

If she’s that bad Lisa why didn’t you or any of your ‘cronies’ put yourself up for election in Gower ?

You say the new MP is as ‘thick as shit’ but I’m at a loss to understand quite what this description of the candidate suggests and whether it is justified ? X

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:33 - Dec 13 with 3843 viewsEbo

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:26 - Dec 13 by bonymine

If she’s that bad Lisa why didn’t you or any of your ‘cronies’ put yourself up for election in Gower ?

You say the new MP is as ‘thick as shit’ but I’m at a loss to understand quite what this description of the candidate suggests and whether it is justified ? X

I think you are thick as shit, you can't understand Lisa's post.

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:38 - Dec 13 with 3837 viewsbonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:33 - Dec 13 by Ebo

I think you are thick as shit, you can't understand Lisa's post.

Speak as you like my ‘Red friend’ I’m retired and in a healthy private pension I love it loads by the way 🤣🤣
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 2:53]

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:40 - Dec 13 with 3830 viewsDippy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:38 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Speak as you like my ‘Red friend’ I’m retired and in a healthy private pension I love it loads by the way 🤣🤣
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 2:53]

You are a bit thick though ain't you

Poll: Cooper Out

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:42 - Dec 13 with 3826 viewsBest_loser

You were saying ?

Labour hold
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 2:44]
Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:43 - Dec 13 with 3820 viewsDippy

Gower remains Red

Poll: Cooper Out

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:44 - Dec 13 with 3818 viewsJackSomething

Gower (The Gower ??) on 01:28 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Nothing like a sore loser eh 😉😁 off to bed I suggest ......

Afraid you're the loser when it comes to Gower.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:45 - Dec 13 with 3809 viewsDJack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:43 - Dec 13 by Dippy

Gower remains Red

Thank fck...but it's a small crumb of comfort against the rest of the shitshow.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024