Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Book signing at Port Talbot Library today 16:35 - Dec 13 with 1507 viewsDarran

From 10:30am to 12:00pm. Pop along for a coffee. I might even be there.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 8:30]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 16:36 - Dec 13 with 1498 viewsLohengrin

That’s upstairs in the shopping centre for anybody that didn’t know. The old library closed some years back.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 16:40 - Dec 13 with 1481 viewsDarran

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 16:36 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

That’s upstairs in the shopping centre for anybody that didn’t know. The old library closed some years back.

Thank you.

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 21:22 - Dec 13 with 1360 viewsWarwickHunt

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 16:36 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

I had a feeling you were going to say that.
Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 21:28 - Dec 13 with 1337 viewsFireboy2

Sorry Dar i will be up morriston cemetery visiting my dad and auntie, otherwise id be there matey.
Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 21:29 - Dec 13 with 1333 viewsdickythorpe

Very interesting subject to write about, I wish your good lady every success Dar.
Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 21:36 - Dec 13 with 1321 viewsLohengrin

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 21:22 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

I had a feeling you were going to say that.

I see what you did there. Very intuitive.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:17 - Dec 13 with 1283 viewsOldjack

Intuition is a spiritual tool …….. I don't believe in spirits as much as I don't believe in all gods All man made mumbo jumbo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:23 - Dec 13 with 1265 viewsdickythorpe

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:17 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

Intuition is a spiritual tool …….. I don't believe in spirits as much as I don't believe in all gods All man made mumbo jumbo

I believe in tools, you're one!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:23 - Dec 13 with 1268 viewsDarran

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:17 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

I just read that out to my wife and she said I don’t know him but I get the feeling he’ll be pissed out of his brains tomorrow.

Let’s see if it comes true.

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 08:15 - Dec 14 with 1181 viewsbuilthjack

Hope the signing goes well.
I spect you will have a pen ready too lol.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 10:05 - Dec 14 with 1077 viewssainthelens

We had a family member who took his own life due to mental health problems. Anything that brings awareness and helps ( and looks like the book will) gets a thumbs up from me.
So good luck to her , hope sells plenty.
Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 10:17 - Dec 14 with 1056 viewsmonmouth

Fair play, that made me laugh. For all the wrong reasons but it made me laugh.

Hope it goes well for Mrs Daz.

Oops, went well.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 10:23]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 10:25 - Dec 14 with 1035 viewsOldjack

Book signing at Port Talbot Library tomorrow morning on 22:23 - Dec 13 by Darran

I just read that out to my wife and she said I don’t know him but I get the feeling he’ll be pissed out of his brains tomorrow.

Let’s see if it comes true.

she'll be wrong yet again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 18:08 - Dec 15 with 873 viewsCooperman

Have been away all week and returned this afternoon to find that Amazon have delivered.

I was fortunate enough to meet the author herself just as the finishing touches were being put to the book. It’s a subject that I have an interest in so I look forward to reading it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 20:19 - Dec 15 with 778 viewsFireboy2

Book purchased👍

Really looking forward to reading it as its something ive got an interest in, you dont realise anything about intuition until you slow down and get old but both those dont really apply to me
Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 20:21 - Dec 15 with 776 viewsDarran

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 18:08 - Dec 15 by Cooperman

Have been away all week and returned this afternoon to find that Amazon have delivered.

I was fortunate enough to meet the author herself just as the finishing touches were being put to the book. It’s a subject that I have an interest in so I look forward to reading it.

Top ledge. 🙌🏻

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 20:21 - Dec 15 with 773 viewsDarran

Book signing at Port Talbot Library today on 20:19 - Dec 15 by Fireboy2

Book purchased👍

Really looking forward to reading it as its something ive got an interest in, you dont realise anything about intuition until you slow down and get old but both those dont really apply to me

Top ledge. 🙌🏻

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024