Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All A&E miss wait time targets 17:53 - Dec 13 with 796 viewsJackfath

Don't worry, Boris will be spending loads of money to rectify this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50718869

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

All A&E miss wait time targets on 18:16 - Dec 13 with 772 viewsCountyJim

You don't need a load of money thrown at it as someone who works in NHS the problem is people's mind set

The other day a call went out that it was a 3 hour wait to see a doctor half the waiting room left

Make your own minds up on that one
All A&E miss wait time targets on 18:23 - Dec 13 with 758 viewsWingstandwood

A problem that has increased both A+E casualty/ambulance waiting times is the introduction of G.P practice triage system, decline of G.P house visit(s) and NHS direct which has diverted pressure elsewhere. FACT!

It's not all about money!

Argus!

All A&E miss wait time targets on 18:38 - Dec 13 with 726 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Usually a combination of factors at play, including resources, communication organisation, structures and systems that do not support people delivering services.

e.g. No coordinated social care strategy that has been ignored for decades.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 18:39]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

All A&E miss wait time targets on 19:46 - Dec 13 with 684 viewscontroversial_jack

All A&E miss wait time targets on 18:23 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

A problem that has increased both A+E casualty/ambulance waiting times is the introduction of G.P practice triage system, decline of G.P house visit(s) and NHS direct which has diverted pressure elsewhere. FACT!

It's not all about money!

I didn't realise ambulances were dispatched from GP surgeries, thought they were called my members of the public.
All A&E miss wait time targets on 19:55 - Dec 13 with 661 viewsDarran

All A&E miss wait time targets on 18:16 - Dec 13 by CountyJim

You don't need a load of money thrown at it as someone who works in NHS the problem is people's mind set

The other day a call went out that it was a 3 hour wait to see a doctor half the waiting room left

Make your own minds up on that one

3 hours? It was 9 when we were down Morriston A&E recently with Amy and half the fuçking cretins I the waiting room shouldn’t have been there.
It isn’t all about money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All A&E miss wait time targets on 20:06 - Dec 13 with 645 viewsFlashberryjack

The last twice visited my local surgery there were four staff members, 1 nurse and 1 doctor on duty and I was the only patient.

On my second visit there was myself and 2 others.

It's little wonder that A & E is overwhelmed with patients, of course this has no bearing on the lack of beds or resources.

The NHS is a national treasure and Boris would be well advised to look after it, especially after all the pre election scare mongering.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

All A&E miss wait time targets on 20:13 - Dec 13 with 634 viewsCountyJim

All A&E miss wait time targets on 19:55 - Dec 13 by Darran

3 hours? It was 9 when we were down Morriston A&E recently with Amy and half the fuçking cretins I the waiting room shouldn’t have been there.

That's terrible Darran

I'm giving my example I don't normally work on A+E but it was mind blowing how many just left perhaps they should do that all the time
All A&E miss wait time targets on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 590 viewsCatullus

All A&E miss wait time targets on 19:55 - Dec 13 by Darran

Been there, seen it and totally agree. What's even worse is the abuse I have witnessed. How the staff put up with it I can't begin to understand.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

All A&E miss wait time targets on 21:16 - Dec 13 with 566 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone who abuses an A&E staff member should be booted out of there no matter what their condition is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

All A&E miss wait time targets on 21:17 - Dec 13 with 565 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Criticising people for wanting to see a doctor when they think they need to always puzzles me.

Yes some shouldn't be in A&E, but they should have somewhere to go where they can be seen in an appropriate time frame. The Minor Injury Unit in Port Talbot is just as appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024