Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... 17:46 - Dec 14 with 4837 viewsJackfath

Feeling so meh.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:51 - Dec 14 with 3665 viewsCjg63a

Cos ew is a twàt
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:53 - Dec 14 with 3645 viewsNeath_Jack

We are getting poorer by the game.

We seem rudderless, like a team without any sort of plan whatsoever.

Even when they were down to 9 men, we seemed clueless.

Everything is laboured and pedestrian.

Other than that, I enjoyed

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:55 - Dec 14 with 3637 viewsJackfath

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:51 - Dec 14 by Cjg63a

Cos ew is a twàt

Brilliant!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:07 - Dec 14 with 3535 viewssainthelens

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:53 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

Bang on...
But top 2 aside, so is every other team.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:29 - Dec 14 with 3421 viewsdickythorpe

Listening to radio Wales it sounded a hard game to get enthusiastic about.
Dhanda who is 21 today, was just a passenger according to Ian Walsh.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:33 - Dec 14 with 3401 viewslifelong

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:29 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

Very weak and was bullied for most of the game, got a few nice touches but not what we need in midfield.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:35 - Dec 14 with 3394 viewsDr_Winston

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:33 - Dec 14 by lifelong

Very weak and was bullied for most of the game, got a few nice touches but not what we need in midfield.

Not what we need in a midfield comprising entirely of other powder puffs. With a bit of muscle alongside him he might be more effective.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:08 - Dec 14 with 3252 viewsmonmouth

As was said around me, an 11 year old girl would win every challenge against our ‘athletes’. The game had no quality and those two goals apart, no excitement, no pace, no speed of thought and execution. Nine men and Grimes is taking 5 touches (which he did all game) shouting at everyone to go backwards. Captain? F*ck off is it.

Anyway, I’m so relieved for the win. Not beaten that pile of crap and things were going to get into a proper slide. Should be going balls out for a win now at a shocking Luton, but we won’t.

Did you leave before the end fath? I did. Just. Please tell me the f*ckwit didn’t fist pump.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:11 - Dec 14 with 3229 viewsJackfath

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:08 - Dec 14 by monmouth

As was said around me, an 11 year old girl would win every challenge against our ‘athletes’. The game had no quality and those two goals apart, no excitement, no pace, no speed of thought and execution. Nine men and Grimes is taking 5 touches (which he did all game) shouting at everyone to go backwards. Captain? F*ck off is it.

Anyway, I’m so relieved for the win. Not beaten that pile of crap and things were going to get into a proper slide. Should be going balls out for a win now at a shocking Luton, but we won’t.

Did you leave before the end fath? I did. Just. Please tell me the f*ckwit didn’t fist pump.

I left at the end. I didn't wait around to see any of the players or manager clap the fans.

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:02 - Dec 14 with 3058 viewsFireboy2

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:11 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

I left at the end. I didn't wait around to see any of the players or manager clap the fans.

Same here, no way was i waiting to clap the players or see rubber face do a fist pump.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 3005 viewsFlashberryjack

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 18:29 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

To describe Dhanda as a passenger is being very kind to him, but there again our manager knows best.
At least I don't think there'll be any offers for either when the transfer window opens.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 2949 viewsTNT

We know our deficiencies, but we won 3-1. Your team is no different to the rest of this league. You all need a reality check, ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:01 - Dec 14 with 2883 viewsdickythorpe

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:34 - Dec 14 by TNT

We know our deficiencies, but we won 3-1. Your team is no different to the rest of this league. You all need a reality check, ffs.

Yeah, the reality check is we are frustrating to watch and when is the next 5-1 thrashing coming?
We are powder puff and as always relying on one player to make us tick.
I won't blame Ayew for going in January
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:04 - Dec 14 with 2873 viewsAngelRangelQS

I can confirm that he did indeed do several fist pumps
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:05 - Dec 14 with 2864 viewsTNT

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:01 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

Yeah, the reality check is we are frustrating to watch and when is the next 5-1 thrashing coming?
We are powder puff and as always relying on one player to make us tick.
I won't blame Ayew for going in January

Agree. Most supporters in this league would agree (regarding their team) too.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 21:06]

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:14 - Dec 14 with 2808 viewsswan85

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 17:53 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

Laboured and pedestrian, sums it up perfectly for me. Of course great to get the win, but some of the players looked knackered, I wonder whether fitness could be an issue.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:29 - Dec 14 with 2758 viewsskettyparkherbert

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:14 - Dec 14 by swan85

Laboured and pedestrian, sums it up perfectly for me. Of course great to get the win, but some of the players looked knackered, I wonder whether fitness could be an issue.

Stayed till the death but really frustrating to watch.

I think that they made more chances than us when they went down to 9 than we did with the extra 2 players.

How many more times can we pass the ball backwards and sideways?

The final ball into the box from both sides is shite, Cubango frightens me to death, no conviction in whatever he does.

Dhanda off Mckay on, whats the point?

Ayew looking a class apart and if he continues he's gone in January, then its back to Baston, Routs Dyer etc

Groundhog day.

At least we had 3 points
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 2629 viewsCjg63a

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:11 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

I saw you leave before the final whistle. Was it to beat the traffic?
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 2617 viewsTNT

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:16 - Dec 14 by Cjg63a

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:39 - Dec 14 with 2543 viewsbuilthjack

He's a shift worker mun.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:59 - Dec 14 with 2493 viewsBadlands

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:14 - Dec 14 by Flashberryjack

To describe Dhanda as a passenger is being very kind to him, but there again our manager knows best.
At least I don't think there'll be any offers for either when the transfer window opens.

Having not played fro so long I'd be prepared to cut him some slack but there is no excuse for repeatedly picking Byers and Grimes or favouring Roberts over Naughton.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:19 - Dec 14 with 2446 viewsCooperman

I didn't get to the game but I value Fathy's opinion so can gauge precisely what type of afternoon it was.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:21 - Dec 14 with 2443 viewsJackfath

Come and say hello next time.

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:23 - Dec 14 with 2437 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 22:59 - Dec 14 by Badlands

Having not played fro so long I'd be prepared to cut him some slack but there is no excuse for repeatedly picking Byers and Grimes or favouring Roberts over Naughton.

Naughton can play either side. He had to play at least one of the home games this week surely?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:24 - Dec 14 with 2434 viewsCooperman

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:29 - Dec 14 by skettyparkherbert

Stayed till the death but really frustrating to watch.

I think that they made more chances than us when they went down to 9 than we did with the extra 2 players.

How many more times can we pass the ball backwards and sideways?

The final ball into the box from both sides is shite, Cubango frightens me to death, no conviction in whatever he does.

Dhanda off Mckay on, whats the point?

Ayew looking a class apart and if he continues he's gone in January, then its back to Baston, Routs Dyer etc

Groundhog day.

At least we had 3 points

Go and Google the number of league starts that Cabango has made.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024