Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've posted a few things tonight..... 20:33 - Dec 14 with 2236 viewsThrasher6

One conclusion: How thick are we going to get as a nation.....how stupid....how without dignity..how without a conscious for our fellow man...how self centred. "I'm alright Jack"....who cares....so long as it doesn't effect me. Good luck in the next couple of years...because it's going to be shit...real shit for ordinary people..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 20:38 - Dec 14 with 1726 viewsFlashberryjack

Can you let me have next weeks lottery numbers please...you seem to be able to predict the future so well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1713 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 20:54 - Dec 14 with 1668 viewsLuther27

You're right...as a nation we are as thick as pigshit. If we weren't we would have presented a united front when it came to Brexit. Once the decision had been made we would have shrugged our shoulders, settled our differences and joined together. But no...we divided into our own self centred little enclaves of bile and hatred, and spite.

So, to your original point...and it is a good one to be fair...yes, as a nation we are thick as fvck.
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:05 - Dec 14 with 1655 viewsKilkennyjack

Our nation did not vote Tory. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

Beware of the Risen People

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:10 - Dec 14 with 1640 viewsdickythorpe

We are not lead correctly or giving thorough and correct information or education.....anyway Eric Idle singing has cheered me up
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:12 - Dec 14 with 1631 viewssg1912

How is it going to be shit for ordinary people?
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:25 - Dec 14 with 1605 viewsThrasher6

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:12 - Dec 14 by sg1912

Jesus....Boris and his City cronies do not give a f"ck about the people. At what point do you not get it?...

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:29 - Dec 14 with 1587 viewsKilkennyjack

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:12 - Dec 14 by sg1912

The economy will shrink and some will lose their jobs.

Less jobs means less money taken in taxation.
Less money in taxation means less to spend on healthcare, education, and social care.

Its a bit dull to walk away from your largest market when you are a trading nation.

Login to get fewer ads

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:30 - Dec 14 with 1586 viewsThrasher6

Let me put it in capital letters....HE IS SELF SERVING. ANYONE....ANYONE...LEAST OF ALL THE AVERAGE CONSTITUIENT...ARE JUST PEOPLE WHO HE HAS NO EMPATHY WITH...COULDNT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT....AND ARE THERE TO MAKE HIM FAMOUS.

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:37 - Dec 14 with 1564 viewscmajack

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:05 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Our nation did not vote Tory. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

But wales did vote to leave the EU , and Labour continued to defy the referendum result and put every obstacle in the way to prevent us leaving. Even Mark drakeford wanted to have a second referendum with a view to staying in. Thoroughly unpleasant man and doesn't know the meaning of democracy. They got everything they deserved with the election result.
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:38 - Dec 14 with 1562 viewsCatullus

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:29 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

The economy will shrink and some will lose their jobs.

Less jobs means less money taken in taxation.
Less money in taxation means less to spend on healthcare, education, and social care.

Its a bit dull to walk away from your largest market when you are a trading nation.

It's a bit dull to keep claiming we are going to walk away from trading with the EU actually, trade will continue just on different terms.
As for the rest of your predictions, we shall see, you may be right or you could be wrong. Time will tell. As soon as Boris won Sterling rose, the end to uncertainty has certainly helped.
Time to stop arguing about it because Brexit is definitely happening, now is the time to come together and work for a better future, carrying on the arguments, perpetuating the division certainly won't help.

Or are certain remainers just going to give up on the future?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:05 - Dec 14 with 1524 viewsKilkennyjack

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:38 - Dec 14 by Catullus

It's a bit dull to keep claiming we are going to walk away from trading with the EU actually, trade will continue just on different terms.
As for the rest of your predictions, we shall see, you may be right or you could be wrong. Time will tell. As soon as Boris won Sterling rose, the end to uncertainty has certainly helped.
Time to stop arguing about it because Brexit is definitely happening, now is the time to come together and work for a better future, carrying on the arguments, perpetuating the division certainly won't help.

Or are certain remainers just going to give up on the future?

No chance.

Brexidiot has killed the union.

We now start building indy wales, indy Scotland, and a united Ireland.
All in the EU.

No chance of any coming together.
You just don't work with fascists.

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:25 - Dec 14 with 1499 viewssg1912

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 21:25 - Dec 14 by Thrasher6

Jesus....Boris and his City cronies do not give a f"ck about the people. At what point do you not get it?...

I’ve been hearing this for almost a decade about various Tory leaders.
Surely we should all be living in abject poverty by now?
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:37 - Dec 14 with 1481 viewsThrasher6

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:25 - Dec 14 by sg1912

Quite a few are....you just don't care

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:41 - Dec 14 with 1471 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Watching Bercow on Thursday night, he was asked what plans he thought Boris had for the country.

Boris doesn’t plan for the country, Boris only plans for Boris came the reply.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 1464 viewssg1912

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:37 - Dec 14 by Thrasher6

Quite a few are....you just don't care

What percentage of the population of the country are living in poverty?

... you are full of rhetoric, but you have nothing of substance to support your claims.
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 1461 viewsCatullus

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:25 - Dec 14 by sg1912

To me one of the biggest crimes was directly bailing out the banks. Personal debt was sky high yet the QE went straight to bankers. They should have given every adult a share of the bailout with the proviso we paid off bank debts, mortgages etc. We gett rid of our debt and the banks are recapitalised. I know it's more complicated than I made it sound but it was tax payers money and bankers still got their big pay packets and bonuses.

It comes down to one simple thing, it doesn't matter who is in government, the majority of us get shafted. Corbyn wouldn't have changed that we'd just be living in a different kind of political hell.
Like I've said, we just have to hope that Bojo turns out a lot better than we expect.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:49 - Dec 14 with 1447 viewsThrasher6

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:45 - Dec 14 by sg1912

What percentage of the population of the country are living in poverty?

... you are full of rhetoric, but you have nothing of substance to support your claims.

Jesus...clearly you have never touched poverty...so you don't think it exists....christ almighty

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 1433 viewssg1912

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:49 - Dec 14 by Thrasher6

Jesus...clearly you have never touched poverty...so you don't think it exists....christ almighty

Clearly you are unable to differentiate between relative poverty (the stats you read on the internet) and abject poverty.
It’s beyond negligible the amount of people living in abject poverty in this country, yet you are trying to compare our living standards to people in third world countries.

Get a grip.
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 23:05 - Dec 14 with 1410 viewsjackrabbit

I wrote this on Friday:
“Boris did the Labour Party a huge favour last night. Now at last we might see the Marxist cancer of Corbyn, McDonnell, Milne and Jon Lansman of Momentum (in this video) expelled from the party and the restoration of decent electable party members like Alan Johnson, Liz Kendall, Stella Creasy and other decent moderate traditional Labourites. I would like to add, Caroline Flint but she unfortunately lost her seat - the only Labour casualty that I regretted last night. I've been saying for years that the great British public would never vote for a communist, and it's no longer a matter of opinion - Corbyn was the Trotskyite disaster I expected him to be. Congratulations to the great British public! Not just Corbyn and Corbynites, also the names of the insufferable Jo Swinson, Chukka Umunna, Dominic Grieve and David Gauke consigned to the dustbin of history. Superb!

Click on the link below the picture to view the video:”

Corbyn was a disaster on the doorstep... everyone knew he couldn't lead the working class out of a paper bag'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/itvnews/status/1205284227895496704
I've posted a few things tonight..... on 23:05 - Dec 14 with 1404 viewsCatullus

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:53 - Dec 14 by sg1912

Clearly you are unable to differentiate between relative poverty (the stats you read on the internet) and abject poverty.
It’s beyond negligible the amount of people living in abject poverty in this country, yet you are trying to compare our living standards to people in third world countries.

Get a grip.

My cousin saw real, abject poverty when he was working in Africa on charity projects. People who had nothing, no mobile phones or tv's. no shoes and barely enough food and yet these people would share everything they had with him, the people who have the least are often the most generous, the people who have the most usually the most selfish.

On holiday in Rhodes in August I met a homeless man feeding the local stray cats and I asked about him. apparently Rhodes has thousands of feral cats and this man walks around the island from town to town, village to village just feeding the cats. He has very little and he didn't have any shoes either, just shorts,a pair of raggedy flip flops and a sack. People give him money and food, he eats only what he needs and spends every penny besides on cat food. Now and again someone gives him an old t shirt or whatever. I thought that was worth sharing because this man has nothing, asks for nothing and gives away most of that he gets and guess what, he seemed quite happy.

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 08:24 - Dec 15 with 1287 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 23:05 - Dec 14 by Catullus

My cousin saw real, abject poverty when he was working in Africa on charity projects. People who had nothing, no mobile phones or tv's. no shoes and barely enough food and yet these people would share everything they had with him, the people who have the least are often the most generous, the people who have the most usually the most selfish.

On holiday in Rhodes in August I met a homeless man feeding the local stray cats and I asked about him. apparently Rhodes has thousands of feral cats and this man walks around the island from town to town, village to village just feeding the cats. He has very little and he didn't have any shoes either, just shorts,a pair of raggedy flip flops and a sack. People give him money and food, he eats only what he needs and spends every penny besides on cat food. Now and again someone gives him an old t shirt or whatever. I thought that was worth sharing because this man has nothing, asks for nothing and gives away most of that he gets and guess what, he seemed quite happy.

That’s Boris and the billionaires who stand to get even richer think that you and I should be like. The exception being they want us to feed them and not cats. This country is going to get what it deserves for voting these greedy sociopaths in.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 08:44 - Dec 15 with 1263 viewsepaul

Fully agree with the op on this post, however yesterday had a "day off" from politics as it was footie day and all that mattered was the Swans, however........... after getting off the train and and heading down the high street towards the Cross keys for a pre match beer, there was a homeless person sitting in a doorway, broke my heart to see and the first thing I thought tory c unts have caused this

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 09:42 - Dec 15 with 1219 viewsAndy1300

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 22:05 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

No chance.

Brexidiot has killed the union.

We now start building indy wales, indy Scotland, and a united Ireland.
All in the EU.

No chance of any coming together.
You just don't work with fascists.

Independent Wales.... Jesus wept.

Good luck with that.

Number 1 team in Wales

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 09:59 - Dec 15 with 1201 viewsLord_Bony

I've posted a few things tonight..... on 09:42 - Dec 15 by Andy1300

Independent Wales.... Jesus wept.

Good luck with that.

Any ideas how we would pay for ourselves Plaid Cymru?

I honestly can't figure that bit out.

We need to suck on those titties of Westminster for as long as we possibly can.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024