Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Courtney and Frank interviewed in advance of Weds 16:28 - Dec 15 with 716 viewsBrynandBill

As you prepare to join a twenty-coach convoy to Old Trafford to cheer on the Us join us on Colne Radio to enjoy the pre-match build up. In this Box 39 football special I joined the show co-hosts Bill Lawrance and Iain Tallentire to pull together a Manchester United special.

The show includes interviews with Frank Nouble and Courtney Senior. George tells about his football playing days in China. We talk about my childhood exploits as part for the Red Army and how Layer Road tempted me to abandon my childhood team. George from FC United of Manchester tells us how Manchester United have changed beyond redemption.

To listen to the show just google Mixcloud Box 39 and look for the latest show or click on this link and play show 35 the football special https://www.mixcloud.com/Box39/
Courtney and Frank interviewed in advance of Weds on 19:56 - Dec 15 with 696 viewswessex_exile

Enjoyed that chaps, thanks. Loved hearing how a died-in-the-wool Stretford-ender rediscovered his passion for the beautiful game on the Barside.

Almost exactly three days to go, shit just got real!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Courtney and Frank interviewed in advance of Weds on 22:56 - Dec 16 with 626 viewsBrynandBill

Cheers can’t wait for the match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024