Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? 21:15 - Dec 15 with 4197 viewsDarran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7793275/amp/DOUGLAS-MURRAY-Britains-d

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 17:40 - Dec 18 with 821 viewsCatullus

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 12:59 - Dec 18 by Lohengrin

Jess Phillips was on the radio this morning talking about media bias. She made the point, deadly accurate, that all the ammunition the red tops were firing at Corbyn was manufactured and supplied by his own words and past associations.

Can you imagine the job she would have had trying to sell him on doorsteps in proximity to the site of the Birmingham bombings? Labour canvassers had people screaming at them.

Oh now Lohengrin, you know as well as anybody that the Corbynistas never agree that anything bad said about Corbyn is true or accurate. It's all made up, all fake news.

It puzzles me though, why would someone forge the parliamentary records to show Corbyn had invited IRA sympathisers in not long after Brighton. It's obviously a conspiracy. It can't be that Corbyn is actually untrustworthy, not St Jeremy!

You can say what you like about Boris though and even Tory supporters will admit he's a serial liar.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:23 - Dec 19 with 753 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins says she is joining the Conservative party
Tommy Robinson says he is joining the Conservative party
Paul Goulding is urging his followers to join the Conservative party.

Media: "Look at Labour's racism"

Funny how anti-semitism is not being mentioned anymore innit.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 746 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:23 - Dec 19 by Ebo

Funny how you avoided my question. lol

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:42 - Dec 19 with 743 viewsEbo

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 23:55 - Dec 16 by Darran

You do agree it’s the same on both sides though yeah?

Both as bad I agree but the media only seem to portray one side of it.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:46 - Dec 19 with 735 viewsHighjack

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:23 - Dec 19 by Ebo

Paul Goulding has followers???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 17:55 - Jan 30 with 624 viewslondonlisa2001

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:46 - Dec 19 by Highjack

Paul Goulding has followers???

There you go Darran.
What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:00 - Jan 30 with 621 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 13:06 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

Have to laugh when an old Etonian describes the Working Class as ‘we’.

He’s been back and forth between the Tories and Labour more often than Maureen Lipman.

lol

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:10 - Jan 30 with 605 viewslondonlisa2001

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:00 - Jan 30 by Darran

lol

That’s doesn’t even slightly say what you claimed.

Laughable.
Login to get fewer ads

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 591 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:10 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

That’s doesn’t even slightly say what you claimed.

Laughable.

So you like him and agree with a lot of what he says then?

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 586 viewslondonlisa2001

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:22 - Jan 30 by Darran

So you like him and agree with a lot of what he says then?

?

You claimed I said he was not intelligent and didn’t put his points across well.

I pointed out I said nothing of the sort.

That doesn’t mean I like him, or that I agree with him.

You’ve just been caught spouting nonsense again.
What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:32 - Jan 30 with 585 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 18:31 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

?

You claimed I said he was not intelligent and didn’t put his points across well.

I pointed out I said nothing of the sort.

That doesn’t mean I like him, or that I agree with him.

You’ve just been caught spouting nonsense again.

You love him.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:24 - Jan 30 with 559 viewsexiledclaseboy

I still think he’s a c*nt.

Poll: Tory leader

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 555 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:24 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

At least you’re grown up enough to admit it,unlike some.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:29 - Jan 30 with 552 viewslondonlisa2001

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:25 - Jan 30 by Darran

At least you’re grown up enough to admit it,unlike some.

You’ve just said I love him.

Make up your mind.
What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:30 - Jan 30 with 550 viewsDarran

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:29 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

You’ve just said I love him.

Make up your mind.

Who said I was talking about you?

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:41 - Jan 30 with 542 viewsLohengrin

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:24 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got him pencilled in for Culture Secretary in my future administration.

He’ll be Doug to me, Sir Douglas to you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 536 viewsexiledclaseboy

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:41 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

I’ve got him pencilled in for Culture Secretary in my future administration.

He’ll be Doug to me, Sir Douglas to you.

As long as I get the Home Office that’s fine with me. I’ll comfortably outrank him.

Poll: Tory leader

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:50 - Jan 30 with 533 viewsLohengrin

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 19:48 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

As long as I get the Home Office that’s fine with me. I’ll comfortably outrank him.

Don’t go counting your chickens just yet. They’ll be my cards and I’ll do the shuffling.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 21:24 - Jan 30 with 493 viewsEbo

I agree with Andrew.

Murray is doing here what he is accusing Labour of doing - division.

Another dog whistler.

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 23:26 - Jan 30 with 456 viewsNotLoyal

What do we think of Douglas Murray’s comments this time then? on 11:42 - Dec 19 by Ebo

Both as bad I agree but the media only seem to portray one side of it.

Which is usually the opposite side to which any person belongs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024