Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:28 - Dec 15 with 27095 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:25 - Dec 16 with 8328 viewsSwansea93

Gutted I can't make this one, enjoyed my trip there in 2008 with a nice 3-1 win.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:20 - Dec 16 with 8276 viewsTimTtam

Tricky fixture. 1-2 loss, simply because Luton are desperate for points.

If we manage to win though, there's a good chance we'll be in the playoffs. Preston are playing away to the scum, Fulham host Leeds, Sheff. Wed host Bristol, Brentford travel to West Brom, and Forest to Huddersfield.

3 - Sheff. Wed
4 - Preston
5 - Blackburn
6 - Swansea

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:29 - Dec 16 with 8273 viewsjacktar

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:20 - Dec 16 by TimTtam

Tricky fixture. 1-2 loss, simply because Luton are desperate for points.

If we manage to win though, there's a good chance we'll be in the playoffs. Preston are playing away to the scum, Fulham host Leeds, Sheff. Wed host Bristol, Brentford travel to West Brom, and Forest to Huddersfield.

3 - Sheff. Wed
4 - Preston
5 - Blackburn
6 - Swansea

A win would certainly help our cause with so many of the top teams playing each other.
I'll go for a sneaky 1-2 win.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Dec 16 with 8214 viewspencoedjack

Looking forward to this one my 1st visit to Luton.

2-1 Swans
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 16 with 8149 viewssP7qupUf

Went there back in 1980. Drew 2-2 on a Tuesday night. The Auto from line had Stien and Hill and Pleat as manager.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 16 with 8132 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

Looking forward to this one my 1st visit to Luton.

2-1 Swans

Luton is a dump. It makes Stoke on Trent look sensational.

Hope we can bag the 3 points though.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 16 with 8105 viewspencoedjack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 16 by BrynCartwright

Luton is a dump. It makes Stoke on Trent look sensational.

Hope we can bag the 3 points though.

After a few hours on the train, few drinks around Kings cross & then onto Luton it will look fine Bryn.

& of course 3 points will make the return journey all the sweeter.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 16 with 8073 viewsVincent_Vega

Sneaky 0-1

Fulton

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Dec 16 with 7958 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 16 by sP7qupUf

Went there back in 1980. Drew 2-2 on a Tuesday night. The Auto from line had Stien and Hill and Pleat as manager.

Very slow driver was David Pleat.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 16 with 7826 viewsPentyrchJack

Remember going there when Luton was one of first clubs to introduce AstroTurf and the ball just wouldn't stop bouncing!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:26 - Dec 17 with 7737 viewsairedale

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 16 by PentyrchJack

Remember going there when Luton was one of first clubs to introduce AstroTurf and the ball just wouldn't stop bouncing!

Been replaced today by ping pong heading.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:01 - Dec 17 with 7623 viewscbrace1

Any chaps stopping en route in London for a few jars?
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:39 - Dec 17 with 7504 viewsyatesie3

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:01 - Dec 17 by cbrace1

Any chaps stopping en route in London for a few jars?

We are staying in st Alban's so will be there till just after lunch
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:44 - Dec 17 with 7499 viewsjacksfullaces

only been there once before, seem to recall it was in the heat of the Petty out days, don't remember much else.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 17 with 7361 viewsAl_Bundy

I vaguely remember we lost 5 or 6 -3 in one game there with Savaresie scoring a hatrick I think
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:14 - Dec 17 with 7268 viewsperplex

Lets hope Ayew keeps up his good form as this will be one of his last view games before our owners pocket a few mill each once they sell him.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 17 with 7151 views1983

A rat hole of a place for more reasons than one.

I remember coming out after the game about 20 years ago and the Swansea City liaison copper Lyn Philips? tw@ting one of their lot over the head as a few were trying to pick some Jacks off after the game the Luton fan said what’s Heddlu then french for pr1ck,seconds later after Lyn tw@tted him he said the Welsh are winning........in Rugby!

as I think it was Autumn internationals or something like that

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:01 - Dec 17 with 7016 viewsbuilthjack

Sold out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:54 - Dec 18 with 6855 viewsSWANSEYE

3-1 Swans
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:14 - Dec 18 with 6751 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:01 - Dec 17 by builthjack

Sold out

Swans allocation ?
FFS don’t tell Scooby Doo Benny the Blue, they are taking 25,000 there just to watch the Christmas lights being switched on.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 6499 views1964white

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:29 - Dec 16 by jacktar

A win would certainly help our cause with so many of the top teams playing each other.
I'll go for a sneaky 1-2 win.

I reckon you'll beat Luton
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:42 - Dec 19 with 6080 viewstheloneranger

The last time I watched us away to Luton was in 1983, and we lost 3-1. Paul Walsh hadn't scored for 14 games, and yep you guessed it, he scored a hat trick!!

Nothing ever changes with the Swans. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 19 with 5896 viewsCaptain_Sham

The defending for their 3rd goal made me angry 36 yrs later.

Its just a ride.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Dec 19 with 5610 viewsLibertarian

For those who haven't been to Luton before, don't expect too much in the way of refreshments at the ground.

These are a couple of photos I took last season at a Luton v AFC Wimbledon game in the away end 'bar' (a mate is a Wimbledon fan).

That's it in its entirety. That is the only serving point (unless they've upgraded since their promotion to the Championship, which I doubt)
No draught beers, just bottles. In fact those photos make it look bigger than it actually is
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:31 - Dec 19 with 5565 viewsFireboy2

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Dec 19 by Libertarian

For those who haven't been to Luton before, don't expect too much in the way of refreshments at the ground.

These are a couple of photos I took last season at a Luton v AFC Wimbledon game in the away end 'bar' (a mate is a Wimbledon fan).

That's it in its entirety. That is the only serving point (unless they've upgraded since their promotion to the Championship, which I doubt)
No draught beers, just bottles. In fact those photos make it look bigger than it actually is

I think they are going to be in for a shock when the jacks turn up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024