Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fish and Chips in Moraira 11:56 - Dec 16 with 4714 viewsPegojack

Hello chums, how are you doing? I'm just sitting down to lunch with the missus in the Fishy Fishy (British fish and chips) restaurant in Moraira. Weather's nice, hazy sunshine, no wind, 14C. We're having the monday madness special, fish chips mushy peas and bottle of nice crisp white wine for two for 17 euros. What's that, about £14 since Boris's magnificent victory. I loves Boris, me!
(I don't really, he's a cúnt.)
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 17:49 - Dec 17 with 960 viewsFlashberryjack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 17:38 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

Not any more it isn’t.

Do I detect a hint of pleasure there Lisa ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:01 - Dec 17 with 945 viewslondonlisa2001

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 17:49 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

Do I detect a hint of pleasure there Lisa ?

Not even slightly.

I take absolutely no pleasure in any economic downturn. Why on earth would I?

Unlike some hedge fund managers that may have shorted sterling in the past few days...
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:19 - Dec 17 with 929 viewsFlashberryjack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:01 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

Not even slightly.

I take absolutely no pleasure in any economic downturn. Why on earth would I?

Unlike some hedge fund managers that may have shorted sterling in the past few days...

Oh ! OK.

Hello

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:57 - Dec 17 with 901 viewslondonlisa2001

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:19 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

Oh ! OK.

I’ve no doubt flash, that everyone on this site wants what’s best for the country, its people, and its economy. We just have different ideas about how this is achieved.

I don’t think there are too many Swans supporters who spend their time shorting sterling to make a quick buck so want the country to fail. *

* obviously apart from Trampie who is a renowned global investor as well as being a communist and Welsh nationalist who hates all aspects of the State and its machinery.
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 19:00 - Dec 17 with 893 viewsJinxy

I think I can trump the lot of you. In Javea, near Moraira, there was a place called Scallops. Ironically, that's one of the dishes not on the menu. Anyway, it was a 3 course meal plus a bottle of wine for 5 euros pp. A bit boil in the bag, but by god when the kids were young and money was tight it was welcome! Like us, there'd be loads of families wandering around with 3 bottles of plonk in the pushchairs afterwards. Unbelievable Jeff.
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 19:38 - Dec 17 with 869 viewsPegojack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 19:00 - Dec 17 by Jinxy

I think I can trump the lot of you. In Javea, near Moraira, there was a place called Scallops. Ironically, that's one of the dishes not on the menu. Anyway, it was a 3 course meal plus a bottle of wine for 5 euros pp. A bit boil in the bag, but by god when the kids were young and money was tight it was welcome! Like us, there'd be loads of families wandering around with 3 bottles of plonk in the pushchairs afterwards. Unbelievable Jeff.

It's still there, mate, and still doing very cheap grub.
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:00 - Dec 17 with 851 viewsJinxy

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 19:38 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

It's still there, mate, and still doing very cheap grub.

Good grief. Still a pie and mash place, full of cockneys etc.?! And how much now, got to be 10 euros shirley. I remember the pallets of wine on the entrance. It was cheaper for us, as a family of 5, to all have the set menu so always clanked away with all that cheap vino!

Edit:do you remember it at 5 Euros pego? People never believe me.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 20:02]
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:02 - Dec 17 with 849 viewsFlashberryjack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 18:57 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

I’ve no doubt flash, that everyone on this site wants what’s best for the country, its people, and its economy. We just have different ideas about how this is achieved.

I don’t think there are too many Swans supporters who spend their time shorting sterling to make a quick buck so want the country to fail. *

* obviously apart from Trampie who is a renowned global investor as well as being a communist and Welsh nationalist who hates all aspects of the State and its machinery.

"I’ve no doubt flash, that everyone on this site wants what’s best for the country"

I'm sure the majority do, but after reading some of the posts, especially on the Brexit thread, I'm not absolutely sure that extends to "everyone".

I'm sure that some would like to see things fail, just to say "told you so"

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:07 - Dec 17 with 840 viewsNeath_Jack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 23:03 - Dec 16 by Best_loser

Hiks

One of the best in the uk

Not as good as his brothers in Neath.

In fact his brother set Hiks up for him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:11 - Dec 17 with 827 viewsPegojack

Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:00 - Dec 17 by Jinxy

Good grief. Still a pie and mash place, full of cockneys etc.?! And how much now, got to be 10 euros shirley. I remember the pallets of wine on the entrance. It was cheaper for us, as a family of 5, to all have the set menu so always clanked away with all that cheap vino!

Edit:do you remember it at 5 Euros pego? People never believe me.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 20:02]

I believe you, Jinxy, but I've never been there so I couldn't swear. They are currently advertising their three course menu with 'bottle of wine per person' for 9.95 euros! A big choice per course of what I'd call UK pub grub.
Fish and Chips in Moraira on 20:12 - Dec 17 with 826 viewskrunchykarrot

Fish and Chips to Brexit? Boris says our cod will taste better and will be British no wonder we all voted for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024