Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one bites the dust 19:27 - Dec 19 with 643 views3swan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50858811
Another one bites the dust on 19:38 - Dec 19 with 619 viewsmonmouth

Whatever anyone thinks of them, from opportunist to principled to terminally insane, what has happened has a downside that is bad for democracy. Everone will be too scared to do anything but follow party policy like frightened sheep now. Not good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Another one bites the dust on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 589 views3swan

Another one bites the dust on 19:38 - Dec 19 by monmouth

Whatever anyone thinks of them, from opportunist to principled to terminally insane, what has happened has a downside that is bad for democracy. Everone will be too scared to do anything but follow party policy like frightened sheep now. Not good.

Can but hope that once Brexit has settled down in x years that a strong middle road party can be formed. Not going to hold my breath as the Lib Dems have tried and failed.
Another one bites the dust on 20:11 - Dec 19 with 569 viewsCatullus

The only change they wanted was to stop brexit and now they've failed they've folded. This country needs better politicians but we needed this lot like we need the brexit party.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another one bites the dust on 20:12 - Dec 19 with 568 viewsLeonWasGod

Another one bites the dust on 20:03 - Dec 19 by 3swan

Can but hope that once Brexit has settled down in x years that a strong middle road party can be formed. Not going to hold my breath as the Lib Dems have tried and failed.

People need to vote for them, it’s that simple. Forget all this tactical voting crap and get behind a centre ground party.
Another one bites the dust on 20:13 - Dec 19 with 563 viewsHighjack

Another one bites the dust on 20:11 - Dec 19 by Catullus

The only change they wanted was to stop brexit and now they've failed they've folded. This country needs better politicians but we needed this lot like we need the brexit party.

They wanted to change the Uk by keeping everything in the UK the same.

I have no idea why they failed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another one bites the dust on 20:16 - Dec 19 with 552 viewsCatullus

Another one bites the dust on 20:13 - Dec 19 by Highjack

They wanted to change the Uk by keeping everything in the UK the same.

I have no idea why they failed.

I blame Anna Soubry, the Mrs Angry of Westminster (now ex of course).

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024